Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is PURE CLASS! He has respect for both Froch and Bute...that is the way it SHOULD BE!

Comment

• I think Andre Ward is the smartest AA Boxer in the game right now. He speaks well and intelligently, doesnt bable about ****** things. You can tell he has some sort of class and self respect.

I wonder if all the *****'s gonna jump on the Ward train in a few months.

Comment

• HBO should hire the hot girl doing the boxing analysis on ESPN Deportes and fire Kellerman.

Comment

• Andrade sounds like he is ******ed, how did he pass a medical test? Wtf? Im not even joking, he has some disease or ******ation. Autism? Down Syndrome?

Comment

• LOL Andrade thinks he's Roy Jones. Brewer gonna knock out this hypejob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
              What a night of fights so far. Diaz, Diaz, Diaz.... what a heart. It doesn't matter if he won or not, those are the kind of performances that fans respect and don't forget.

I don't like that Dundy guy, boring as hell. Can't wait till he goes up against someone somewhat in their prime to see him get KTFO.
              Dunno how you could say that when he stayed in the pocket and in front of Diaz slipping and boxing and countering him until he got caught. Lundy could be something but he wont cause he has a shitty baby chin, he cant take a shot for shit.

Comment

• Lol @ him singing Roy jones song in that intv.

Whats the odds he gets knock the f-ck out?

Comment

• jab jab jab jab jab jabjabjab

Comment

• Andrade is on crack.

Comment

• Andrade sounds like a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X