Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Ex- since you know Andrade, is he gay or something? He sounds like he has some sort of disease or he got teh gays.

Comment

• stop hating on Andrade, he is in complete control of this fight, Brewer is the one that needs to step it up and try to change the fight, he is the one losing

just like the Diaz fight, it was Diaz that FORCED Lundy TO FIGHT by wobbling him, Grady is looking his age
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-19-2011, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• What I don't get is why no one is getting on Brewer he is the one that isn't even trying to win. At least Andrade is doing his thing and playing to win but what the fuck is Brewer trying to accomplish

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
          -Ex- since you know Andrade, is he gay or something? He sounds like he has some sort of disease or he got teh gays.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            stop hating on Andrade, he is in complete control of this fight, Brewer is the one that needs to step it up and try to change the fight, he is the one losing
            Beat me to it~

Comment

• solo boxeo startin

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                What I don't get is why no one is getting on Brewer he is the one that isn't even trying to win. At least Andrade is doing his thing and playing to win but what the fuck is Brewer trying to accomplish
                Because Andrade is "supposed" to be the talented/skilled one and things are expected out of talented/skilled fighters?

He is a fraud!

Comment

• Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
                  solo boxeo startin
                  What channel? I'm tired of this fraud.

Comment

• Damn that left hook from Wayne Wilson was even sicker than Lundy's shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      What I don't get is why no one is getting on Brewer he is the one that isn't even trying to win. At least Andrade is doing his thing and playing to win but what the fuck is Brewer trying to accomplish
                      We expected this from Brewer, read my prediction. He is an old wayne brady look alike that has a weak chin and he is 90 years old.

Andrade is stinking up the place, Brewer here to get knocked out and Andrade is messing that up. This kid is too dumb to be a champ, he makes Andre Ward and Bhop look like Action fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X