No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    We expected this from Brewer, read my prediction. He is an old wayne brady look alike that has a weak chin and he is 90 years old.

Andrade is stinking up the place, Brewer here to get knocked out and Andrade is messing that up. This kid is too dumb to be a champ, he makes Andre Ward and Bhop look like Action fighters
    You aren't watching the same fight and certainly you aren't understanding the scenario.

This fight is huge for his development.

Brewer has been knocked out once in the last 6 years, which corresponds with when he actually put it together a bit, so I don't see why you would expect that~

Comment

• Imagine Dimitrius inside a ring with an actualy fighter.

He'd literally pull a Kermit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Guarantee you Andrade is not a fraud, I questioned him before this fight but he has shown a lot to me.

He is winning the biggest fight of his career against a guy that is not opening up, how many Manny fans made excuses for him against Clottey and Mosely because they didn't try to win.

That was a guy at his apex not a up and comer just learning the ropes.

Young guy against a tricky veteran sounds like a win and get out of there scenario to me~
        Umm, Brewer is coming forward. Andrade is the dude running away.

This guy will never be a champ and will never have any fans. He better be on the phone with Al-Haymon to get some of those corrupt blackmail paydays.

Comment

• Chances are people are going to be crying about Andrade for a LONG time. You should get used to it~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Guarantee you Andrade is not a fraud, I questioned him before this fight but he has shown a lot to me.

He is winning the biggest fight of his career against a guy that is not opening up, how many Manny fans made excuses for him against Clottey and Mosely because they didn't try to win.

That was a guy at his apex not a up and comer just learning the ropes.

Young guy against a tricky veteran sounds like a win and get out of there scenario to me~
            Ehhhh, I understand where you're coming from but I just don't see what you see. I see a possibly skilled guy doing more running and ducking than he should and being boring against a mediocre fighter.

This guy doesn't stand a chance against top competition. No heart, desire and a cowardly style, formula for disaster. This guy ain't getting no PPVs or big paydays and rightfully so.

Comment

• Why the hell are people bigging up that he beat Wayne Brady? am i missing something?

Who knew my prediction was much better than the actual fight, what a chitty way to end FNF: almost got it 100% except Andrade was a bigger bum than I expect and he could finish Brewer who was there to be KO'd all night.

FAIL! my new nickname for Andrade is Jabbing Derper, or Jab Derper

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              What a horrible way to finish FNF. There have been some amazing fighters and some amazing fights but they couldnt spend some time or money planning a better card for the season Finale? You give us a 90 year old Brewer with 300 loses?

This is how FNF going to be finale:

4rd'er with 8-0 vs 3-17
              8Rd 22-1 vs 9-7

and the "Main Event"

run, run, run, throw 1 punch, hold, run, headbutt, clinch, run, run , 1 punch, Brewer gets KO'd since he has no chin.

Piss poor main event.

Comment

• Andrade running from a 40 year old who is throwing 2 punches at a time. I guess all that amateur experience paid off, running from an old guy who barely throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  -Ex- since you know Andrade, is he gay or something? He sounds like he has some sort of disease or he got teh gays.
                  I don't know him personally

I just know this is the way he fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                    Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn. I'm literally yawning in real life.

They should hand Brewer a bat and let him finish Andrade.
                    That's so hateful

DAMN!

Comment

• Andrade should be suspended for 6 months, this performance is on the same level as what Mora did on that Mares fight. Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X