No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think soloman gives Kahn hell.

You guys are really underestimating how much of a pain in the ass these bouncy fighters are. You have no clue where there punches are coming from, what punches he's gonna throw, if he's lunging in, this dude is trouble for a lot of fighters.

Guys like him are really hard to prepare for, because you dont fight many guys like him, and you won't find many sparring partners like him either. He's am impressive fighter, one I expect most fighters to duck.
    Last edited by AddiX; 03-18-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• khan has the power to put solomon away easy

Comment

• I watched alot of D. Hopkins fights and I was never impressed with him before.
        Last edited by Marcov; 03-18-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          His lack of power will hurt him. Berto is faster, sharper and stronger imo.

What about Mike Jones?
          So was Collazo, Luis still got in his ass. What happens if Solomon is out boxing Berto on the outside? His inside fighting doesn't exist, except for clinching.

Jones is a good fighter and I like his style, but I would choose Solomon to beat him. I think Berto is a better fighter than Jones, but because of their styles, I would pick Jones over him.

Comment

• Almost time for the destroyer....... Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmes Kiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrkkkklaaaaaaand.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              I think soloman gives Kahn hell.

You guys are really underestimating how much of a pain in the ass these bouncy fighters are. You have no clue where there punches are coming from, what punches he's gonna throw, if he's lunging in, this dude is trouble for a lot of fighters.

Guys like him are really hard to prepare for, because you dont fight many guys like him, and you won't find many sparring partners like him either. He's am impressive fighter, one I expect most fighters to duck.
              Put on the pressure and throw your shots for the middle of their chest. When they are bouncy and such throw in a feint or two and draw them out. They aren't so tough to deal with...........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Almost time for the destroyer....... Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmes Kiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrkkkklaaaaaaand.
                Got a stream brah?

Comment

• When a guy like soloman is in front of you, you realize they are a tougher puzzle to figure out than it looks like on tv.

Comment

• He is wide open there is no puzzle~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Put on the pressure and throw your shots for the middle of their chest. When they are bouncy and such throw in a feint or two and draw them out. They aren't so tough to deal with...........Rockin'
                      Easier said than done. These bouncy fighters are constantly changing angles, and distance, setting up shots when u think there on the run, lunging in as soon as you go defensive or back up. It's like trying to catch a fly. You think your close, but your really not.

And than you get stuck like dhop looking for a few shots, and you become so hesitant your always late. Ive boxed and watched boxing my whole life, soloman type fighters can make really good fighters mentally break down in the ring quickly.

He kid of reminds me of Martinez or calzaghe. Everyone underestimates how good they really are until you see them fight top names.

Soloman is the goods.

Comment

Working...
                      X