Clear All

• hahahahahaha did you see that guy in hopkins corner

" last round? no sheeeeit! "

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      The super close seat blow anyways they can have them~
      True, I prefer my comfortable couch infront of my 52" hdtv

Comment

• Featherfisted fighters deserve to lose.

Hopefully we'll never see this hack, Hopkins again.

Comment

• Solomon is a good athlete I just don't think he has enough to pull off fighting like Jones which basically requires a guy to be a super freak athletically if a guy wants to truly get to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Your opinion, mine is that he would beat them. Berto has trouble against quick, slick fighters (see early rounds vs Forbes and Collazo). Bradley would be 5'5 against a 5'11 Solomon, who's bigger, stronger, and quicker, I like his chances. These aren't locks by any means, they would be good, close, competitive fights, but I just see Solomon's potential and he can and would beat them, if they fought.
            His lack of power will hurt him. Berto is faster, sharper and stronger imo.

What about Mike Jones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              True, I prefer my comfortable couch infront of my 52" hdtv
              That is the cheaper option.

I don't like to look up into the ring it is a shitty angle, give me seats slightly above ring level I would take those over ringside every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                He wastes to much motion, gets out of position and doesn't have any real defense beyond athleticism because he is out of position.

That has nothing to do with D-Hop. In fact I would go as far to say D-Hop is a perfect match for him because he is letting Solomon do as he pleases.
                A good counter puncher, who has solid amateur credentials and B-Hop's style down pat is a perfect match for a fighter who likes to fight on the outside and jumps in at times?

Whatever... You see what you see, I see what I see.

Comment

• Possibly Hopkins was drained by making weight late but wtf, you gotta throw punches if you want to win. While Hopkins holds in the last round knowing that he was behind Solomon is in there digging just putting a punctuation mark on his victory.

Solomon has some skill but he is no Roy Jones. The first quality guy Solomon faces will be when he losses his 0............Rockin'

Comment

• Not the most fan friendly fighter but Solomon is going to hard for just about anyone to deal with forget about look good against.

IDK what ESPN was thinking putting two defensive style boxers on as a main event, this had nap time written all over it.

Comment

• Berto would have caught the little RJJjr coming in with an uppercut **** solomon would drop just like rjj did

Comment

Working...
                      X