No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    If dhop took any chances, this fight could be good. He looks like he's sparring or something.
    that's d-hop for you.

it's too bad he didn't have the work ethic and the mentality of his uncle he could have been a very solid fighter. I mean he's decent now, just lacks that determination, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      First time I've seen Hopkins, not impressed in the least. Soloman, while he is winning the fight does not look anything like a prospect should. He will get caught by the better fighters jumping in as he does. It's an o.k fight I guess.........Rockin'
      Hopkins is using an almost carbon copy of B-Hop's style, stance, and tactics, it's designed to make opponents look bad, especially if he's not winning.

I'll put money on Solomon over anyone at 147 up until Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Comment

• Soloman is winning, but hes lunging in too much. also does not defend against chopping right hands. his left hand is too low and he isnt using correct head movement to avoid it.

Comment

• round 6 could have been a 10-8 for solomon

Comment

• Damn I missed a gang of ***** I'm sho. but I'm here though. Thank goodness for the dvr. I'm finna catch up on tonights fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Hopkins is using an almost carbon copy of B-Hop's style, stance, and tactics, it's designed to make opponents look bad, especially if he's not winning.

I'll put money on Solomon over anyone at 147 up until Mayweather and Pacquiao.
              even berto?

Comment

• oh **** fight after the bell ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  even berto?
                  Solomon is too big for Berto. Berto likes them slow and undersized.

Comment

• Man, Hopkins isn't doing a damn thing. Soloman stands infront of him shaking his arms and jiving and Hopkins does nothing. Stick a fist in his belly if he's movin' his head alot. Atleast make us think that you might want to win this fight Hopkins........Rockin'

Comment

• LOL oh **** the guy fights like roy jones jr

Comment

Working...
                      X