No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    Hopkins is using an almost carbon copy of B-Hop's style, stance, and tactics, it's designed to make opponents look bad, especially if he's not winning.

I'll put money on Solomon over anyone at 147 up until Mayweather and Pacquiao.
    I think Bradley and Berto would beat Solomon right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      even berto?
      I thought about it, but I'm pretty sure I'd pick him over Berto.

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        Hopkins is using an almost carbon copy of B-Hop's style, stance, and tactics, it's designed to make opponents look bad, especially if he's not winning.

I'll put money on Solomon over anyone at 147 up until Mayweather and Pacquiao.
        He wastes to much motion, gets out of position and doesn't have any real defense beyond athleticism because he is out of position.

That has nothing to do with D-Hop. In fact I would go as far to say D-Hop is a perfect match for him because he is letting Solomon do as he pleases.

Comment

• Hopkins did a lot better in the 8th

Comment

• let's not get carried away here guys, D-hop is a decent fighter but lets not forget he got a gift decision against Stevie Forbes and lost to Holt. He's pretty decent skills but like I said he lacks certain important aspects which is why Bernard kicked his ass out of his house a few years back, he's been giving a lot of chances and continues to F it up, I never thought he was a mentally strong fighter.

Comment

• Mike Jones vs. Brad Solomon

Make it happen.

My money is on Jones.

Comment

• This is the fight that I was expecting, a nice snoozer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Mike jones and khan also beat this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Your opinion, mine is that he would beat them. Berto has trouble against quick, slick fighters (see early rounds vs Forbes and Collazo). Bradley would be 5'5 against a 5'11 Solomon, who's bigger, stronger, and quicker, I like his chances. These aren't locks by any means, they would be good, close, competitive fights, but I just see Solomon's potential and he can and would beat them, if they fought.

Comment

• John David Jackson is a good cornerman

but Hopkins doesnt listen

Comment

Working...
                      X