No announcement yet.

After 20 Title Defenses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
    Who is everyone? its a poor division. Not one legendary name on his resume.

Lewis beat a shot tyson, Holyfield, won olympic gold,

Calzaghe's resume doesnt even compare to lewis's imo.
    You can't get a much more 'legendary name' than Eubank.

Everyone as in everyone - Reid, Woodhall, Starie and all the best Yanks (Sheika, Brewer, Mitchell, Lacy).

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
      You can't get a much more 'legendary name' than Eubank.
      Everyone as in everyone - Reid, Woodhall, Starie and all the best Yanks (Sheika, Brewer, Mitchell, Lacy).
      Listen Juy, im a fan of yours, so im just gonna pretend you never said this.

Comment

I'm by no means a Lennox Lewis fan & in fact I really didn't like him much as a boxer but there is no way in HELL that Hatton & Cal have a better resume than him. Lewis fought & beat the best heavies of his era. He was the undisputed heavyweight champ & cleaned the division out. Something neither Hatton & especially Cal have done condsidering he's been a champ much longer than Hatton.

Comment

Listen Juy, im a fan of yours, so im just gonna pretend you never said this.
          What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
            I'm by no means a Lennox Lewis fan & in fact I really didn't like him much as a boxer but there is no way in HELL that Hatton & Cal have a better resume than him. Lewis fought & beat the best heavies of his era. He was the undisputed heavyweight champ & cleaned the division out. Something neither Hatton & especially Cal have done condsidering he's been a champ much longer than Hatton.
            Exactly, thats not Hating Hatton or Calzaghe, thats just stating facts, i mean, i think JC is a good fighter, but certain people just take it too far, its the reason why he gets heat on this forum, if he loses i wonder if they will still claim he has a better legacy than Lewis. Its Just rediculous.

Comment

What do you mean?
              It means i very much disagree with you, on the other hand i got alot of respect for you, dimebar etc.

Therefore we gonna have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
                Why mention Hatton?

Hatton has nowhere near the resume that Calzaghe has.

As for Lennox, come on. Frank Bruno was out-jabbing him and out-boxing him and Oliver McCall got him out of there, he got a gift against Ray Mercer and probably deserved to lose the second Holyfied (yes Holyfield, the guy who was 10 years past his best) fight and was losing the Vitali fight. He also got knocked out by that Rahman guy. I mean come on, FFS.

Comment

Lennox might be loved in America, but over here we see sense.

Comment

It means i very much disagree with you, on the other hand i got alot of respect for you, dimebar etc.

Therefore we gonna have to agree to disagree.
                    You disagree with facts?

Comment

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/boxing/s...996634,00.html

Comment

Working...
                      X