Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is $in Obsessed With Hatton?
    this is a better thread title.

Comment

• who the **** are you to talk about obsessions with fighters you **** donkey

Comment

• Originally posted by me2007 View Post
        this is a better thread title.
        What about this for a thread title?

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
        At the moment he is just a black Sven Ottke who is rich because he is american. If Mayweather was white and German, most of you Mayweather fans would hate him.

Comment

• now after mayweather beat DLH, a fight with floyd ought to bring some cash, especially for hatton with his following.

that and the prestige of fighting the best guy out there and trying to beat the best guy out there. and if he were to beat the best guy out there, floyd, he would be king **** if he were to pull that one off.

maybe hatton saw that getting floyd onto the ropes isnt as hard as he once thought, after seeing DLH do it often during their fight. an up close inside fight is hattons bread and butter, so he probably feels like he can make a real dog fight out of it. it would be nice to see. it would be nice to see floyd in a real fight other than his usual low action fights. don't get me wrong i like floyd and respect what he does inside the ring, it's nice to watch when you're looking at something like that but when you want to see a exciting fight, you just aint going to get it from floyd........

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
            now after mayweather beat DLH, a fight with floyd ought to bring some cash, especially for hatton with his following.

that and the prestige of fighting the best guy out there and trying to beat the best guy out there. and if he were to beat the best guy out there, floyd, he would be king **** if he were to pull that one off.

maybe hatton saw that getting floyd onto the ropes isnt as hard as he once thought, after seeing DLH do it often during their fight. an up close inside fight is hattons bread and butter, so he probably feels like he can make a real dog fight out of it. it would be nice to see. it would be nice to see floyd in a real fight other than his usual low action fights. don't get me wrong i like floyd and respect what he does inside the ring, it's nice to watch when you're looking at something like that but when you want to see a exciting fight, you just aint going to get it from floyd........
            So is Hatton gonna move up to 147 and beat some top guys there, then demand a fight with floyd? or is he gonna unify his divison against junior witter?

What is the point of going back down to 140? mayweather already beat castillo twice in a row in his prime and in his first two fights at 135, no tune-ups, he fought castillo straight away, so beating castillo now doesnt prove he can handle mayweather, he doesnt even want to unifiy his own divison of 140, didnt want to unify against mayweather at 140 when he was wbc champs.

What's the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
              So is Hatton gonna move up to 147 and beat some top guys there, then demand a fight with floyd? or is he gonna unify his divison against junior witter?

What is the point of going back down to 140? mayweather already beat castillo twice in a row in his prime and in his first two fights at 135, no tune-ups, he fought castillo straight away, so beating castillo now doesnt prove he can handle mayweather, he doesnt even want to unifiy his own divison of 140, didnt want to unify against mayweather at 140 when he was wbc champs.

What's the point?
              Hatton is going to sit at 140 and duck the best titleholder (Witter) in a weak division until he gets a cash out fight with Mayweather or DLH. I doubt he's ever going to get it, though...

Comment

• Hatton would beat Witter the reason hes in no hurry to fight him's because he can get more money by fighting other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by porlie View Post
                  Hatton would beat Witter the reason hes in no hurry to fight him's because he can get more money by fighting other people.
                  After Castillo, what better fight is there at 140?

Comment

• Originally posted by $iN View Post
                    After Castillo, what better fight is there at 140?
                    Yeah it's either Harris or Witter at 140 but I think he'd move up in weight again he has to really if he wants a big name fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by porlie View Post
                      Yeah it's either Harris or Witter at 140 but I think he'd move up in weight again he has to really if he wants a big name fight.
                      Do you honestly think Hatton can be competitive with elite fighters above 140? Be serious...

Comment

Working...
                      X