No announcement yet.

Why Is Hatton Obsessed With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
    he can be beat end of story.. he dont want to fight a guy like margarito Ill tell ya that right now.. The way he tries to stamp himself in history.. He definetly dont want mosley.. he talks about getting tito come outa retiirement. he wants to pick his oppononts man, he makes bogus excuses whenever certain names come up like mosley and margarito. Floyd is a great skilled boxer with much speed, but there is guys he needs to fight before he tries stamping himself as one of the best in history, cuz that just aint the case..
    your ****ing out of your mind. you clearly don't have any idea what your talking about. floyd was bringing up mosley's name for awhile and mosley said he had to take time off because of a toothache. mosley just starting saying floyd's name when floyd already signed to fight oscar. don't get me wrong that would be a great matchup but floyd is not ducking mosley by any means and we won't even start with marg.

Comment

• There's a good chance that Hatton didn't bring Floyd up, considering he's concentrating on Castillo right now. I have a feeling that because calling out the P4P number one fighter in the world akes for good copy, there's a strong chance that the interviewer asked Hatton about Mayweather and published what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miksterious View Post
        Is it really that impressive to be supposedly the top P4P fighter in the world and only have had 2 credible names on his fight resume? Compared to just 1?

Both Hatton and PBF need to hugely improve their resumes if they want to be considered all time greats. Which they are both now taking steps to do, but still...you can only fight what is out there.
        first off, floyd has fought corrales, castillo, hernandez, gatti, de la hoya, zab judah, all of these guys have big names, even though they all may not be the gretest fighters, but all have huge names.

i do want to see the fight between floyd and ricky, but i would have rather seen it at 140, a couple of years ago. what do you think.

and as far as all time greats are concerned, floyd has called out kosta, cassymayor, oscar when he was at 130 pounds(floyd that is), lazcano, winky wright, frietes, hamed, hatton, cotto, mosley twice and many others who have not called him out except ricky and shane who's had two chances. you're right, he can only fight what's out there, when the opponents he calls out except the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarminePersico View Post
          i think hatton wants to deep throat him and hug his nuts...
          lol..........

Comment

• get real man.. floyd says there isnt money to be made fighting shane mosley.. but now he brings up a retired trinidad??? he dont want to fight anyone who is a real threat... mosley meets handspeed with floyd and brings pressure.. he dont want no part of shane mosley for good reason..

Comment

• Originally posted by Miksterious View Post
              It IS because Maywhether is the top fighter in that division and because Hatton wants to fight him.

Leave all of the conjecture, rumour and the bull**** behind. All this "Who ducked who" **** is old and massively boring and its tiresome seeing it in thread after thread after thread. Perhaps Hatton didnt feel like he would be able to fight Maywhether two years ago. PBF is P4P number 1, so I certainly wouldnt be ashamed of him if Ricky didnt think he was ready, or if the networks didnt think he was ready. Now he's one or two fights away from it happening regardless of who is or isnt ready, so providing everything stays on course and neither of them lose unexpectadly or retire...it will happen.

At least he is treating PBF with enough respect as to say:

So why not just take that for what it is and let them get on with it? Boxers mention other boxers. PBF mentions Hatton, Hattons mentions PBF more because he is currently the top dog. Its been happening for years and years, there is nothing more sinister to it than what it appears on the surface.
              that is an outstanding post, brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
                get real man.. floyd says there isnt money to be made fighting shane mosley[/B].. but now he brings up a retired trinidad??? he dont want to fight anyone who is a real threat... mosley meets handspeed with floyd and brings pressure.. he dont want no part of shane mosley for good reason..
                when was this said? stop making **** up. floyd has been calling shane out for awhile even before the oscar fight was signed but shane had a toothache. shane didn't mention floyd until floyd/oscar was signed.

Comment

• I'm obsessed with Mayweathers, I'd like someone to beat him so bad in the ring that he dies in the ring. He has annoying fans, but then maybe his fans would cry on here about it.

Comment

• "Why Is Hatton Obsessed With Mayweather? "

Jungle fever?

Comment

• Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                      I'm obsessed with Mayweathers, I'd like someone to beat him so bad in the ring that he dies in the ring. He has annoying fans, but then maybe his fans would cry on here about it.
                      Keep dreaming...

Comment

Working...
                      X