Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02
    [SIZE="3"]DEFLECTO,

- You kept implying that there cannot be threshold type test criteria.

- You kept stating that there cannot be threshold type test criteria.

OH IS THAT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING? REALLY? I HAVE ENOUGH PROOF TO SHOW THAT YOU KEPT IMPLYING THAT THERE CAN BE A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH THERE IS rEPO. SO LET'S SEE WHICH SIDE THE JUDGES AGREE WITH.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

FEEL FREE TO PHRASE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT. I'M DAMN SURE GOING TO SHOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'CAN'!

ONLY 2 CHANGES.

1. WE BOTH AGREE TO ALL OF THE JUDGES. NOT WE BOTH PICK ONE JUDGE, YOU DUMB FVVCK. THAT WOULD END IN A DRAW MOST LIKELY.

2. PERMANENT BAN IS TO BE UPHELD BY THE MODS. AND IS JUST THAT. PERMANENT. NO USING AN ALT OF ANY KIND. EVER.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. LET'S GO!

Comment

• GET READY TO DAY GOODBYE, BlTCH

Comment

• Travestyny, the DUCK, is DONE!!! COOKED!!!!

Run DUCK, run!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• LOOK AT HIM RUN FROM ME

Originally posted by travestyny
          OH IS THAT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING? REALLY? I HAVE ENOUGH PROOF TO SHOW THAT YOU KEPT IMPLYING THAT THERE CAN BE A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH THERE IS rEPO. SO LET'S SEE WHICH SIDE THE JUDGES AGREE WITH.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

FEEL FREE TO PHRASE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT. I'M DAMN SURE GOING TO SHOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'CAN'!

ONLY 2 CHANGES.

1. WE BOTH AGREE TO ALL OF THE JUDGES. NOT WE BOTH PICK ONE JUDGE, YOU DUMB FVVCK. THAT WOULD END IN A DRAW MOST LIKELY.

2. PERMANENT BAN IS TO BE UPHELD BY THE MODS. AND IS JUST THAT. PERMANENT. NO USING AN ALT OF ANY KIND. EVER.

WASSUP PVSSY BOY. COME GET IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            that's typical travsB right there...

he's gonna deflect since he doesnt want to accept your challenge.

so what he does is, he brings up another question that was not apart of your challenge then he challenge you to debate the topic he just brought up and when you dont pay him no mind then he starts saying you're ducking him.

it's the same ol' recycle trash from him. now he's gonna quote this and said he whooped on me before, etc.

BINGO!!!!!

SPOT ON!!!!!

The DUCK did that for 90 page thread. Just the 2 of us going back and forth. All he did is what you said!!!!

CLASSIC Travestyny, the DUCK!!!!

They are laughing at your post.

"I Travestyny, the DUCK, accept …… but on something other than the challenge!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              [

Tranny isn't just a chicken he is roast chicken after you grilled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Tranny isn't just a chicken he is roast chicken after you grilled him.

YOU WISH BlTCH. YOUR BOY IS HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED IN THE THUNDERDOME. ADP IS REFUSING TO ACCEPT. WAITING FOR THE PVSSY ADP TO ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN CHALLENGE. LET'S GET IT ON!

YOU ONLY GET ONE MORE CHANCE, ADP. ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. I ACCEPT. I'M WAITINGGGGGGGGGGG!

Comment

• Proof that I accepted ADP02's challenge! Waitingggggggggg!!!!!

oh is that what i was implying? Really? I have enough proof to show that you kept implying that there can be a threshold above which there is repo. So let's see which side the judges agree with.

challenge accepted!!!!!!

feel free to phrase it any way you want. I'm damn sure going to show what you mean by 'can'!

Only 2 changes.

1. We both agree to all of the judges. Not we both pick one judge, you dumb fvvck. That would end in a draw most likely.

2. Permanent ban is to be upheld by the mods. And is just that. Permanent. No using an alt of any kind. Ever.

challenge accepted. let's go!

Comment

• WHERE YOU AT, ADP02? YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT 'CAN.' WELL LET'S TALK ABOUT 'CAN.'

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

ONLY 2 CHANGES.

WAITING!!!!!! ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, SON. DON'T YOU DARE DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE YOU LITTLE BlTCH. COME ON, CAN MAN!!!!

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!

Comment

• More fun statements from Travestyny.

No wonder that he is DUCKing the challenge!

ADP02
                      I have wada experts stating that there are threshold type tests.

how are those wada experts wrong?????
                      Travestyny

i did answer your question. They were corrected clearly by the court.

Comment

Working...
                      X