No announcement yet.

This section has gone to ****...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Man, I hope Tyson can recapture the form he was in for the Chisora, Hammer, Wlad fights. Boxing like that, there isn't a HW in the world to touch him.

Don't hope! Seriously,it'll happen! Trust me,they can't live with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Don't hope! Seriously,it'll happen! Trust me,they can't live with him.
      You say you've met the Furys. I've never had that pleasure, But 3/4 weeks ago, while I was working a late shift, I got a text from a mate of mine telling me to get my arse down to the Withy Trees - a pub about a mile from my house - because Tyson and his dad were in there having a drink, and he'd just been sitting chatting with them.

I couldn't make it, due to my job commitment. My mate told me they were both very friendly, affable guys. No "big shot" airs and graces, and no "heaviness" either. Though, as he put it, not the kind of fellahs that anybody would push out of the way to get to the bar. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        You say you've met the Furys. I've never had that pleasure, But 3/4 weeks ago, while I was working a late shift, I got a text from a mate of mine telling me to get my arse down to the Withy Trees - a pub about a mile from my house - because Tyson and his dad were in there having a drink, and he'd just been sitting chatting with them.

I couldn't make it, due to my job commitment. My mate told me they were both very friendly, affable guys. No "big shot" airs and graces, and no "heaviness" either. Though, as he put it, not the kind of fellahs that anybody would push out of the way to get to the bar. Lol.
        Santa is real too! lol,they're good men honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Santa is real too! lol,they're good men honestly.
          No, they were there, and they didn't come down the chimney either!

One of my workmates is a regular at that same pub, and he told me the same tale a week later.

Fury sightings are a regular thing in my home town, Preston, which is just down the M6 from where Tyson lives in Morecombe. I spotted him myself once posing for photos with people at a service station near the motorway junction.

Tyson was on his way into Preston when he was pulled by the police for driving his landrover down the hard shoulder. Lol.

Comment

Working...
          X