No announcement yet.

This section has gone to ****...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yeah man I get you. The lounge is cool though, NSB is filled with alts I rarely post there.
    Not alts, tons of new people joined because the bscene social media accounts have been blowing up. There are a few facebook groups I'm part of where a lot of people recently joined the forum here.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      You know how fighters are usually immune to the crap people are talking on twitter? That's how I've begun to feel about this place.

If I say something positive about a white guy, I'm a racist. If I say something good about a black guy, I'm a racist.

People exaggerate everything constantly, and slate each other all the time. honestly, it's just tiring.

Sometimes I think how I got involved in that like 3-4 years ago and I shake my head. haha
      Blame the media and I mean the mainstream media. Everything you read in the papers, CNN, etc. they turn into a black vs. white issue, so of course now that is tripping over to sports, especially now when there are a lot of white guys at the top (first time in decades) being pushed by both major networks.

Comment

I hear a roll call, (bit late haha)

Trouble is as soon as you express something that someone disagrees with here 99% just cry.
        They don't even want to engage what few brain cells they may have

Comment

That pact@rd thread needs to go before this section can be taken seriously. Having that in here really diminishes this place.

Comment

I'll visit more often.I need to catch up with a few people on here.I've missed the heated debates and hate calling,it turns me on that's my main reason for visiting more.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              I'll visit more often.I need to catch up with a few people on here.I've missed the heated debates and hate calling,it turns me on that's my main reason for visiting more.
              Hope you had a good Christmas Hugh

Talks of the furious one returning next year. Really hope its true (depending on UKAD hearing obviously).

Joshua/Haye/Fury fight triangle could really set boxing alight in the UK. Millions on the table for all involved and I think 100% fit and motivated Fury ends up on top

Comment

You better be on so that you can payout on our bet when Chris Eubank Jr becomes a world champion when he defeats the greatest ever Australian Renold Quinlan for the prestigious IBO strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Talks of the furious one returning next year. Really hope its true (depending on UKAD hearing obviously).

Joshua/Haye/Fury fight triangle could really set boxing alight in the UK. Millions on the table for all involved and I think 100% fit and motivated Fury ends up on top
                  Hi Tom,same to you m8,i hope it was a xmas you will undoubtly not forget.You've no idea how excited i am for the return of Fury.I've dealt with the Fury's on numerous ocassions and believe you me when i say you've never met a more resilient family.With all the things been going outside of the ring for Tyson it wouldn't of hindered the family in any way shape or form.I've been around boxing some time now and my family have always always been involved with the sport,this family is unique.

Wilder,Joshua....Any heavyweight.........You're not safe anymore...He's coming back and you's can't stop him....Be worried!

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    You better be on so that you can payout on our bet when Chris Eubank Jr becomes a world champion when he defeats the greatest ever Australian Renold Quinlan for the prestigious IBO strap.
                    Check my E-balance.....I'M ETTING PAID! HA.

You'll get it even if i'm not posting i lurk mofo lololol.

Hope all is well anyway brother

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Hi Tom,same to you m8,i hope it was a xmas you will undoubtly not forget.You've no idea how excited i am for the return of Fury.I've dealt with the Fury's on numerous ocassions and believe you me when i say you've never met a more resilient family.With all the things been going outside of the ring for Tyson it wouldn't of hindered the family in any way shape or form.I've been around boxing some time now and my family have always always been involved with the sport,this family is unique.

Wilder,Joshua....Any heavyweight.........You're not safe anymore...He's coming back and you's can't stop him....Be worried!
                      Man, I hope Tyson can recapture the form he was in for the Chisora, Hammer, Wlad fights. Boxing like that, there isn't a HW in the world to touch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X