No announcement yet.

This section has gone to ****...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I'm probably going to ditch this racist ******ed place altogether.
    Nah bro stick around

Comment

You know how fighters are usually immune to the crap people are talking on twitter? That's how I've begun to feel about this place.

If I say something positive about a white guy, I'm a racist. If I say something good about a black guy, I'm a racist.

People exaggerate everything constantly, and slate each other all the time. honestly, it's just tiring.

Sometimes I think how I got involved in that like 3-4 years ago and I shake my head. haha

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        You know how fighters are usually immune to the crap people are talking on twitter? That's how I've begun to feel about this place.

If I say something positive about a white guy, I'm a racist. If I say something good about a black guy, I'm a racist.

People exaggerate everything constantly, and slate each other all the time. honestly, it's just tiring.

Sometimes I think how I got involved in that like 3-4 years ago and I shake my head. haha
        Yeah man I get you. The lounge is cool though, NSB is filled with alts I rarely post there.

Comment

7 people are currently viewing this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            7 people are currently viewing this forum.
            7 people know whats up

Comment

I'll post in here more looking at the previous created threads it seems more up my Street actually.

No disrespect to anybody but Idgaf for racism, cucks, politics and how much a fighter makes or doesn't make

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                7 people know whats up
                I think the last time I posted in here I was genuinely excited by Mitchell Smith.

He was like a pugilistic genius Kathy Burke on his debut.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'll post in here more looking at the previous created threads it seems more up my Street actually.

No disrespect to anybody but Idgaf for racism, cucks, politics and how much a fighter makes or doesn't make
                  Totally agree.

Comment

What a great idea, a lobby to confine Brits to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      It's never been the busiest section of the site, but we've had some great threads in here. A safe haven from the Mayweather Pac BS that infected NSB, good threads for domestic fights and fighters. Where is everyone gone?

Time to make GBS great again.

Sparked_26
                      dan_cov
                      Roy Jones Jnr
                      [MENTION]Tyrone Biggums[/MENTION]
                      HughJass
                      [MENTION]d_MiZe[/MENTION] (long shot)
                      taansend (even longer shot)
                      cobra
                      mlac
                      slimshandy69
                      Funky_Monk
                      CraigM
                      Humean
                      LacedUp
                      Red Cyclone

Please tag all the brit posters and lets get this place popping again
                      Good idea, I do enjoy me some of my British fights sadly I won't be capable of watching this December 10th fight live.

Comment

Working...
                      X