No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Please post this for me.... From my SoftBank phone I can't properly post videos...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-paVv6zTk

PAC lost. Close Bly counts in horse shoes, and hand gerenafes...

Spoon, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, clothe the naked...

You look ****** droning on about this...

Help real people... And preach the message of your lord and savior manny...

I'm getting to old for this ****** crap
    I can only post links here! Sorry Z.

Comment

• Does anyone know how the following countries seen it:

- Norway
      - Denmark
      - Timbuktoo
      - Egypt
      - Thailand

???? Please advise. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Who cares....LET IT GO.....I bet yall gonna have a May 2nd 2016 Anniversary for the fight...smh
        I feel so bad for you guys...Look I am serious, this has to stop. I am planning a roadtrip and taking scalps! I need a list of all you guys like killamane so I can come on over and pop the bully azz b1tches that are twisting your arms and making you post in a thread like this that you don't want to. If someone had me in a chicken wing right now...forcing me over to the Euro section, on a thread detailing the skills of Karl Krotch, I would hope somebody would realise me before I went mad!!

Let me know who is the arm twister and I will take him over to the Euro thread and make him read the exploits of Ricky Fatton and other famous British lightweights....Without a pint of Guiness!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Does anyone know how the following countries seen it:

- Norway
          - Denmark
          - Timbuktoo
          - Egypt
          - Thailand

???? Please advise. Thank you.
          1) Norway. What the ***!? who cooked these fish guts? they are stringy!! If I go one more day with snow I am going to chop your head off and put it in a bowling bag!

2) Denmark. This fight is awesome! No henrik that is not the fight that is the barmaids azz...who is fighting again?

3) Timbuktoo. tim bet a buck on May and now has too.

4) Egypt. The High court and military cannot agree on whether Sharia allows for a man to hit another man repeatedly in the face with punches...fortunate for everyone in Egypt, this was not an issue in the Pac Mayweather fight where no one was hit with much of anything.

5) Thailand. Pac looks like better *******, he win fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            1) Norway. What the ***!? who cooked these fish guts? they are stringy!! If I go one more day with snow I am going to chop your head off and put it in a bowling bag!

2) Denmark. This fight is awesome! No henrik that is not the fight that is the barmaids azz...who is fighting again?

4) Egypt. The High court and military cannot agree on whether Sharia allows for a man to hit another man repeatedly in the face with punches...fortunate for everyone in Egypt, this was not an issue in the Pac Mayweather fight where no one was hit with much of anything.

A ****ing men brotha. A ****ing men.

Comment

• Puhahaahahah,
              You *******s don't watch anthing else then Pac's highlights on Youtube. Putting an image of him punching Floyd feels like he won right? it's another issue.
              Maidana and Cotto caused more problems than Pac to Floyd, much more especially Maidana but Floyd dominated.
              If you watch carefully you see Pac misses most of his punches and beats the air most of the time, have a look on vs Marquez II and III who beat him thrice for real.
              Pac lost, he dreamed he'd lost, he told us his shoulder went bad, it'd take months before healing, suddenly it healed by a miracle because he swum in salt water. Omg quit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Puhahaahahah,
                You *******s don't watch anthing else then Pac's highlights on Youtube. Putting an image of him punching Floyd feels like he won right? it's another issue.
                Maidana and Cotto caused more problems than Pac to Floyd, much more especially Maidana but Floyd dominated.
                If you watch carefully you see Pac misses most of his punches and beats the air most of the time, have a look on vs Marquez II and III who beat him thrice for real.
                Pac lost, he dreamed he'd lost, he told us his shoulder went bad, it'd take months before healing, suddenly it healed by a miracle because he swum in salt water. Omg quit it
                Another conflicting statement by Froid roid and his fans:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

I think I can also say, Cotto, Hatton, and old man Mosely caused more problems to Pac than floyd could ever do to Pac sheesh

That rigged compubox still gave Froid his least punch out of his career, and if you review it again compubox was even generous to give him ghost punches. Shows a poor game from Floyd, as people now can see all those running and hugging wont score you points in boxing.

Oh and I think you should address that to the millions around the world who saw Froid roid lost to a one armed man.

# Vegas beat Pac not Froid

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    A ****ing men brotha. A ****ing men.

Comment

I can only post links here! Sorry Z.
                      No worries. Hard to do from my iPhone.

I really wonder how many variations on a theme these PAC A MANIACS can create???

Very sunny outside, walked my dogs, saw beautiful Japanese women.

Life is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X