No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Maybe many more to come, they are as good as spoon's variation on a theme threads...

Not sure yet, but maybe will create Japan believes Manny lost. Might go to Teiken gym in Tokyo and ask Japanese boxers.. I talk to them, PAC lost.

But, I gotta get back to my day job... Bills have to be paid... Taxes too

Slow motion???

Do yourself a favor ask the NSAC, WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO, and the discovery channel to re evaluate all fights in slow motion.. See how far you get.

Hahahahahahahaha. LMAO
    review or re-evaluate all fights in slow mo?

why? you were only barely able to survive spoon's slow mo thread! and you survived it only by running away! ha ha ha

and you're asking for all? ha ha ha ha ha....

would you like to start with may castillo 1? that's golden!

pathetic.....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

why? you were only barely able to survive spoon's slow mo thread! and you survived it only by running away! ha ha ha

pathetic.....
      I watch the Castillo fight in slow motion.. That is not how fights are judged. I have made that very clear.. Show me any rules in boxing where slow motion is used...

Just silly stuff.. I won't watch maidan and Floyd in slow motion.. Who comes up with that crap...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I watch the Castillo fight in slow motion.. That is not how fights are judged. I have made that very clear.. Show me any rules in boxing where slow motion is used...

Just silly stuff.. I won't watch maidan and Floyd in slow motion.. Who comes up with that crap...
        where did i say use slow mo video in judging?

is it not for review or re-evaluating? see the difference?

did i make others use the slow mo video to review the pac may fight?

you posted japan saw a may win! good! but peoples from other nations saw a different fight result, favoring pac, too! and spoon posted the one from spain...

did spoon make it? he just posted it? yes? no? does it hurt?

but the point is, what is a better way of doing a review? in slow mo? or at normal speed?

Comment

you posted japan saw a may win! good! but peoples from other nations saw a different fight result, favoring pac, too! and spoon posted the one from spain...

but the point is, what is a better way of doing a review? in slow mo? or at normal speed?
          Gave my analysis in the slow motion thread already. It was closer than 188 to 110.

Just created a Cuba Floyd thread!! Cuba, now they know boxing.. Baseball too..

Comment

Slo-mo is there, and it will always be there, to prove who was the better man that night

an injured Pacquiao landed the most meaningful punches, the ones that were actually doing damage

too bad Floyd pity pat shots count more even if they land on gloves and arms, because you know, Vegas judges' and Floyd's deep pockets

In order to beat Floyd in las Vegas, you need to knock him out COLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              same like the whole world population thought Pac won except in the eye of those 3 judges.

only 3 guys among 7 billion people matters.

but there was a tiny glitch, final score card said red corner won, that's not floyd's corner.
              Yeah that one too. To many things that prove Pac was really the true victor that night.

Comment

pathetic.....
                It's called diversion Tangalog. They know what's up.

Comment

• when Spoon feels like #48 isn't being talked about anymore and people still covering Floyd these threads get bumped!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    when Spoon feels like #48 isn't being talked about anymore and people still covering Floyd these threads get bumped!
                    Naah.. I'm sharing it with people who loves boxing, including my friends in Spain.

It's all about sharing the truth to the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      when Spoon feels like #48 isn't being talked about anymore and people still covering Floyd these threads get bumped!
                      Exactly!! He lives to bump PAC threads!

Comment

Working...
                      X