No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Controlled only serves best if he really was in control of it.

Pac commanded the center of the ring. And whenever he wants to place Floyd in a corner he did that with ease. Not to mention as video evidence shows Pac connected the more clean and effective punching in a sport that is about punching. The essence of boxing.

Here's the reason Floyd had to run all over the ring, and can't seem to stand his ground. Those lefts Pac threw had venom. He had no choice but to retreat and play tag. Shows weakness.

I guess this is one of those fights that you have to watch in super slow motion

Comment

• but ya'll banned me for spamming? BostonGuy how many of these damn threads can this guy make?

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        I guess this is one of those fights that you have to watch in super slow motion
        Naah no need for slow motion. Just watch it again would be enough.

Pac commanded the center of the ring the whole entire fight. He placed Floyd to the ropes whenever he wanted floyd to be boxed in. That's shows ring generalship and fight control. Not to mention, every time Floyd had to maneuver his way out of the ropes, Pac easily catches him with crisp counters.

That's how you know who was in the driver seat.

Pac placed Floyd to the ropes on command.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
          but ya'll banned me for spamming? BostonGuy how many of these damn threads can this guy make?
          Spamming for showing a countries point of view? Wow don't be a manchild now. Crying is for sissies lol

I'm merely reporting here.

Comment

but ya'll banned me for spamming? BostonGuy how many of these damn threads can this guy make?
            lol damn, you got banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              an he's crying to the mod to ban other posters too LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Naah no need for slow motion. Just watch it again would be enough.

Pac commanded the center of the ring the whole entire fight. He placed Floyd to the ropes whenever he wanted floyd to be boxed in. That's shows ring generalship and fight control. Not to mention, every time Floyd had to maneuver his way out of the ropes, Pac easily catches him with crisp counters.

That's how you know who was in the driver seat.
                yeah but what about floyd's clinching and bending below the waist? doesn't that fall under defense and ring generalship? i mean illegal things are positive right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  Yea but this guy gets to make 100 damn threads about the exact same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    yeah but what about floyd's clinching and bending below the waist? doesn't that fall under defense and ring generalship? i mean illegal things are positive right?
                    add head lock, elbow on the throat, pushing etc..

you don't know **** about sweet science LOL

Comment

Yea but this guy gets to make 100 damn threads about the exact same thing
                      and while you're away, they thought i was you. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X