No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    So much unfinished business in Floyd's résumé. So much stolen unworthy stolen prize money given to Floyd for all that ***** boxing.

So many question marks to be addressed, but if Floyd wants to stay retired. Yes your right zaroku, time stfu Floyd, but if you truly want to still dance, you have to dance in the backyard of your mortal foe, win or lose, after that your next fight should be with GGG.

Only then, can we restore balance in the boxing world.
    I hope he fights Manny again. I really want Floyd to fight GGG.

If he beats both clearly, he my be, top 5??? TBE

If he doesn't one of the best in this current era.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Spoon how old are you?
      We're not tight so I can't answer that kiddo, But I can say, I have a wife and 3 kids. So do the math.

Comment

• Everybody with a brain knows Pacquiao won the fight, even with one arm injured. They gifted Floyd the decision because it was at the MGM Grand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          We're not tight so I can't answer that kiddo, But I can say, I have a wife and 3 kids. So do the math.
          Ok fair enough, I don't want to disrespect or anything I'm just starting to generally feel bad for youI'll make a post explaining how Pac lost and maybe we can discuss this like adults?

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            Ok fair enough, I don't want to disrespect or anything I'm just starting to generally feel bad for youI'll make a post explaining how Pac lost and maybe we can discuss this like adults?
            No need for that, just go to the other thread I made showing video evidence of how Pac truly won the fight. There were 7 rounds given to Froid that should not have gone to him which I proved that it should have gone to Pac, not to mention the 2 solid rounds that were given by the 3 judges, rounds 4 and 6. All in all that's a total of 9 rounds in the bag for Pac. All you need to do is dispute those 7 videos if you can to prove your case. Since if you know me real well, if I'm talking to a sane boxing fan who talks with sense I give the same due respect given to me.

Touché - so get on it. I'll provide the link.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=695333
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• I can't wait for the one year anniversary party.

Comment

• "Pacquiao is doing what he is suppose to do"

Lmfao!!!! Spoon in the best poster on this forum. MVP. Pacquiao should start paying Spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Everybody with a brain knows Pacquiao won the fight, even with one arm injured. They gifted Floyd the decision because it was at the MGM Grand.
                  Yes it is. Picture is getting clearer. There is a rainbow after a rain after all hehehe

Vegas beat Pac not Froid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I hope he fights Manny again. I really want Floyd to fight GGG.

If he beats both clearly, he my be, top 5??? TBE

If he doesn't one of the best in this current era.
                    Naah not top 5 Zaroku. Pac and Floyd is just for bragging rights. Their both past their time. 6 years too late.

But if Floyd fights GGG in GGGs Weight class then I'll give him top 5 easy, but if it's just 154, That's just GG not GGG. So if he wins I'll give him. Props, but not full props, maybe top 15-20.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Seriously, this guy has not had one decent night of sleep since Floyd beat his idol.
                      Lol! Spoon is an ATG. He'll look back on his death-bed and finally realize how much life he wasted on this forum being the laughing stock for thousands of people. So sad its funny. I'll never forget Spoon23 even when this forum is long gone i will still cringe.

Comment

Working...
                      X