No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Exactly my point early on in this thread. They don't know or care about boxing.

Futbol yes, boxing no.

Spoon is gonna go to Tibet and ask the monks to judge the fight in slow motion.

He is obsessed and doesn't see it. Rarely posts in non PAC/Floyd threads.

Crazy!
    Bro you said Tibet hell naw lmao........

Comment

• Why do some Floyd hardcore fans get angry, not gonna say Floyd fans because some are sane like myself. But its like they don't want to go back and watch the fight, make fun of slow motion and try to mock or scuff at the idea the fight was closer than it was. There like SJW's on twitter who want there safe space when reality comes calling.

Comment

• People around the world reactions to the fight.

Pac was the consensus winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
          Spoon is going to go to the ****ing Vatican and ask the Pope to watch his slow motion videos.

Then go ask ISIS about PAC in Slow Motion, where he will be decapitated real quick!

Allah Akbar

Spoon and fool, both have two O's in those words.

The difference is negligible. Spoon = fool

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            People around the world reactions to the fight.

Pac was the consensus winner.

Justice For Manny foundation: chairman, Spoon23, director, Rath, ADPO3, & Tagalog

Donors: Zaroku, Jhonny, even though PAC lost

Critics: LGBT community, Nike

Critics of the Critics: God, Jesus, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Zaroku, my dog Jhonny, his b1tch Manuela, etc..etc...

Stay Strong PAC, your hard core pact@rds, spoon23 are down with you, and will go down on you, if given the chance...

PAC, hide your man meat, d1ck bandits all over your junk...

Jinkee better hide your lil azz!!!

Comment

• Cummed on and confused!!!

Jizz sprayed and waylaid....

What does old bastard Zaroku mean??? Is it Haiku???

No fool!

Floyd left PAC fans cummed on and confused.
              Floyd left PAC fans ****ed and gave no reach around.....

Causing certain posters to seek the comfort and security of other jizzed on PAC fans, in their safe space.

When I was young and ******, I always said, "You gotta leave them b1tches cummed on and confused.... Cleaning your jizz off of them, or out of them.... Wondering why you left... Hoping you came back.... Cuz they wanted more... An encore performance..."

LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                They'll take so long to watch it he'll be there for seven years!

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Why do some Floyd hardcore fans get angry, not gonna say Floyd fans because some are sane like myself. But its like they don't want to go back and watch the fight, make fun of slow motion and try to mock or scuff at the idea the fight was closer than it was. There like SJW's on twitter who want there safe space when reality comes calling.
                  you've notice that too?

they want to forget the happiest they of genius floyd fans life.

wonder why that it?

Comment

Why do some Floyd hardcore fans get angry, not gonna say Floyd fans because some are sane like myself. But its like they don't want to go back and watch the fight, make fun of slow motion and try to mock or scuff at the idea the fight was closer than it was. There like SJW's on twitter who want there safe space when reality comes calling.
                    It's kind of funny...like he didn't win in as convincing fashion as they thought so they would rather forget about it. Almost as absurd as pac fans claiming robbery lol. Claiming it was closer than people say doesn't sound like a convincing argument for a "robbery". Boxing fans are especially annoying that way. We get it...your guy lost, people lose...not everything is a "robbery".

Comment

Simple really, they know in their inner souls Froid didn't win convincingly that night, and seeing the truth being exposed only strengthens their fear that Froid truly lost. They have been in denial far too long.

Anger, is next after denial. That is why.

Now that the truth is out. They have no choice but to deal with the pain, and one way for them is to vent it by showing anger. Then after that, They will bargain in their confused brain that maybe he wasn't too much of a fraud after all. Then realization follows, were in they will learn to accept the truth that their boy didn't do jack to warrant a win.

Anger is just a phase, after awhile acceptance will kick in and only then they will realize their boy is a certified fraud. That's how it is.. It's called stages of grieving hehehe

It's a long road they have to embark.. But grieving has it's process.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X