Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol Why are guys putting words in my mouth? Everyone knows boxing is subjective not objective. Meaning there is so much interpretations in scoring. But, debating about a video on who deserves that round. Based on predetermined conditions with a fellow debater. The truth comes out. Pac, in most of the rounds that was given to FLoyd should have been for Pac. As have been proven in this epic thread. As you have also realised that when I put you in your place a long time ago. Sheesh.. No worries mate. Floyd is to pussified to have a second rodeo with Pac. You don't have to worry for a 2nd bout. You are safe. Floyd won't get exposed anew.

You yourself admitted that the video was not accurate and was given Pacquiao credit for punches that didn't land.

It is what it is.

On top of that you have been exposed, another poster showed proof that you admitted Floyd won the fight.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-02-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• 746 pages? May 2nd 2015 changed lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You yourself admitted that the video was not accurate and was given Pacquiao credit for punches that didn't land.

It is what it is.

On top of that you have been exposed, another poster showed proof that you admitted Floyd won the fight.
          lololol

Did I mention the word Fluke? Yes I did. Come on.. Get in the program.. You guys suck. You guys are like CNN twisting facts. You guys pick selective thoughts to fit your hole ridden narrative. Never mind.. You'll never get it. I gave you plenty of chances already. You fuvked up a long time ago. Game over for you.

I gave you countless of chances. You lost a long time ago I fuvked you up with all the facts. You ran and left lol Typical behaviour of losers, but It's okay. Those things happen. Sometimes you lose your identity after such a demoralising defeat that you had to change your name to SHyit FOr BRits, and now you have gotten back your bearings and a portion of your sanity. I hope. So I'm very happy that you now have embraced, your real calling,

SHOULDERROLL. ALLLLRRRRRIGGGGGHT!!!

You guys should take a hint..It's crystal clear if only you guys can open your eyes and stop being gullible fan girls.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            BWAHAHAHAHA

SPOON you have some explaining to do.

Barley won = THE WINNER
            lolololol

Barely won a Fluke win. Keyword FLUKE. Meaning, It was cringe AF, that a few more running and hugging by Floyd that even the gullible casuals wouldn't have bought the idea of that fake win was actually a win, since it was so obvious that it was a Fluke performance. That's why this legendary thread has reached 500,000 plus viewers have seen the truth.

Anyway, to recap about Dosumpthin's reputation. Everyone knows this. Just a refresher to those who don't know who's the best Fl0mo hoe in all the land..

Establish connection:

TravestyNY go to ALT is Dosumpthin.

Dosumpthin is TravestyNY.

DOSUMPTHIN = TRAVESTYNY

Who is the ultimate Fl0mo hoe in all 4 corners in all the land in NSB??

That is simple to answer.

It's this Clown below.

Dosumpthin, aka TravestyNY is the main clown in the circus show who made sure he watched the biggest show in all the land.

You, Dosumpthin, Spear headed the biggest joke fight in all combat sports. Be proud. Stand Tall bruh. You make all the casual fans in all combat sports proud. Stand Tall.

Which fight will you watch if you have only one fight to spend?

Dosumpthin AKA TravestyNY got this to a T.

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Spot the outcast in society.
            One man stands alone from all the rest.

One man *****s all.

No one can DOSUMPTHIN about it. No one

But one...

OUTCAST

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Spoon is desperately trying to spin his way out of this now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Spoon is desperately trying to spin his way out of this now.
                lolololol

Nothing to spin here. Floyd officially won in Nevada unless your living under a rock??

But was it a FLUKE win as I have mentioned? As this epic thread has exposed.

YES IT IS!

SHOULDERROLL. ALLLLRRRRRIGGGGGHT!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-04-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Time for real truths.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Fun fact ..... almost everyone involved are from NEVADA and Floyd's the homer.

Fun fact ..... Dave Moretti judged something like 9 out of 11 past Floyd fights.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got USADA to agree to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd comes out positive in his testing, he can get a retroactive TUE and not even let the NSAC and his opponent know about it.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got an IV after the weigh in even though he was drinking lots of fluids after the weigh in and came in at 146lbs just like he always does in his 147 weigh ins and said making weight was easy.

Fun fact..... Floyd said that giving urine contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that giving blood contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact since the last time he gave blood was 10 days before the weigh in.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that training contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd since by then, Floyd had tapered his training since it was the day of the weigh in. The day before the fight!!! There was no long enduring training sessions going on at that point!!!
                  Oh my.. This are several smoking gun to choose from..

Good old truth hunting Floyd to this day..
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 08-04-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Captain's log star date 2018, Aug 4 remembering the good ol' times..

Well that is what many Floyd fans like ShoulderRoll point to! So once you show them this then you pop up.

Go analyze rounds ... start with round #3. If Floyd loses that round its 115-113 on 2 scorecards. Then check out some other rounds ....

but start with round #3. You give your views then I will come back with mine.
                    Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Ok, I'll debunk your video.
                    Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Looks like you are right.

Shoulder Roll is nowhere to be found.

Maybe he watched the round and realized the truth. Manny won that round.

Da "shoulder roll"

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-04-2018, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Time for real truths.

Oh my.. This are several smoking gun to choose from..

Good old truth hunting Floyd to this day..

Here's a smoking gun for you:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

You couldn't keep up your lie forever. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X