• Show
Clear All

• He doesn't want to post the video now

hahaha hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      He doesn't want to post the video now

hahaha hahahaha
      How can you say that? I'm just asking if you truly believe you won against me in your thread were in you blocked me?

Again..

I will post right after you answer my question which is pretty simple. Since you blocked me before you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Yes?? No?? Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid.

Comment

• Responding to a poster after you blocked them isn't possible spooon!!!! I blocked you after I killed you. I didn't want you to spam and ruin the thread for everyone else!!!! HAHAHAHA

Now stop deflecting and post the video

I have something SPECIAL

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Responding to a poster after you blocked them isn't possible spooon!!!! I blocked you after I killed you. I didn't want you to spam and ruin the thread for everyone else!!!! HAHAHAHA

Now stop deflecting and post the video

I have something SPECIAL
          I will post that video right after you answer my question which is pretty simple. Since you blocked me before you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Did you win against me? Yes?? No??

You scared to answer a simple question. Did you win or not? How much of a vagina are you hahahaha!

Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• I will post that video right after you answer my question which is pretty simple.

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            I blocked you after I killed you.

(corrected) Since you blocked me right after you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Did you win against me? Did you kill me? Yes?? No??

You scared to answer a simple question. Did you win or not? How much of a vagina are you hahahaha!

Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid.

lolololololol

Scared of telling me you've won after you killed me hahaha!! Pussay!! hahahaha!!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Hey, MCDONALDS you can't even believe yourself that you truly won against me hahaha!

Why can't you confirm to my face you've won over me? Come say it biatch!! Don't flake off again hahaha!!

Don't run now.. I'm calling you out. You twerp haha!!

PUVSAY JUST RAN AGAIN SUCH A WINNER HAHAHA!!

The Biatch ran!! HAHAHAHAHA

Lurker MCDonalds is currently in hiding but is just outside in the active user lists in this forum. Active lists are, Spoon23, ADP02, Mcdonalds.

Strangely McDonald's prefer to hide in shame and just stay lurking than answer my question hahaha!! Pussay hahaha!!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• I have spoon typing paragraphs again ahahahahahaha

Comment

• TS EXPOSED - ADMITS FLOYD WON

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.
                  Did he just admit FLOYD WON? LMFAO yes he did.

He's a ****lN FRAUD

The biatch IS A ****lN FRAUD

It's over.

Flawless victory.

Look at my epic post in your epic thread. And all I did was quote you. Lol. Poor SPOON. You have nothing left.
                  I've ruined you completely. Your legacy will be that you're a FRAUD. Ten million views and 50 years later, the world will remember you as nothing but a TROLL who was desperate for attention. 10000 spam post only to admit you really believe "FLOYD BARLEY WON" - but only because Manny was injured.

KABOOM!

Last edited by Dosumpthin; 08-14-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    He cannot accept a debate on statements that he used to DUPE judges on a previous debate.
                    Daayyum....Not only is ****** a pu$$y he is a liar as well.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X