Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Coming from a man who can't spell "grazing."

And a man who has been telling people about the same videos over and over, and took him damn near 2 years to find out that they were flawed.

ERRORS. Meaning there are more than one. Since I showed one to you, maybe you should go find the rest. Then come back and tell us what you've learned.

I'm red....but your ****** ass videos were exposed. I feel quite proud of making you look like a moron yet again.

Maybe now, you'll stop saying "time-stamp it." When someone finally did, you were left stuck on ******.
    Just as I feared. You are going back to your loop of despair again Travestyny.

Now you go back to being a spell checker? What's next?

Dude, stop. Just stop. I gave you a shot and you failed.

Anyway, your opinion has been posted. Let the viewers read your arguments, as I've said, your position is crystal clear already. We have nothing left to argue. Unless, you were actually been able to debunk my round 2 video, which you weren't off-course, because obviously a 16-9 score for Pac is hard to debunk. That's what you are left in here is to whine and enjoy a moral victory for seeing one flaw in the video lmao..

# It's about who outpointed who, and 16-9 for Pac that's the story for round 2

# You lost the eye on the ball

# lol at me finding the rest, It's your job as a contrarian to make your case, since you are suppose to be contesting the video. This is about finding out who did more bud. Your logic is truly flawed, since you don't get how to do that.

Here's a reminder were you fuvked up hahaha!

Arguing with no basis lol

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I haven't looked over round 2
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-05-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Just as I feared. You are going back to your loop of despair again Travestyny.

Now you go back to being a spell checker? What's next?

Dude, stop. Just stop. I gave you a shot and you failed.

Anyway, your opinion has been posted. Let the viewers read your arguments, as I've said, your position is crystal clear already. We have nothing left to argue. Unless, you were actually been able to debunk my round 2 video, which you weren't off-course, because obviously a 16-9 score for Pac is hard to debunk. That's what you are left in here is to whine and enjoy a moral victory for seeing one flaw in the video lmao..

# It's about who outpointed who, and 16-9 for Pac that's the story for round 2

# You lost the eye on the ball

# lol at me finding the rest, It's your job as a contrarian to make your case, since you are suppose to be contesting the video. This is about finding out who did more bud. Your logic is truly flawed, since you don't get how to do that.

Arguing with no basis lol
      Sure. And here's a reminder of where you ****ed up.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
      THE GUY CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT LANDS IN SLOW MOTION!

LMAO. NOT ONLY THE AUTHOR FAILED. YOU FAILED!
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-05-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Sure. And here's a reminder of where you ****ed up.
        Like I said if you knit pick hard enough you'll get one right eventually. Not enough though.. Bravo lololol

#16-9 Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
          like i said if you knit pick hard enough you'll get one right eventually. Not enough though.. Bravo lololol

#16-9 pac
          thank you, thank you. Now you can stop *****eting this blind mouse who can't even see what lands in slow motion. 16-9 pac? Lmao. You wish. Many of those punches don't land, and many mayweather is not credited for. Go back and review. Maybe between the two of you, you'll be able to see what lands in slow motion.

Comment

thank you, thank you. Now you can stop *****eting this blind mouse who can't even see what lands in slow motion. 16-9 pac? Lmao. You wish. Many of those punches don't land, and many mayweather is not credited for. Go back and review. Maybe between the two of you, you'll be able to see what lands in slow motion.
            lol Those punches didn't land?

and yet you only have one argument to show for, Only one measly point to contest a 17-9 score card. Pathetic.

It's your job as a contrarian to make your case, since you are suppose to be contesting the video. This is about finding out who did more bud. Your logic is truly flawed, since you don't get how to do that.

Carry on. This rodeo have been done before. Same result as always.

Arguing with no basis and no desire too, and yet faking to make a point hahaha!

I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
            C U N T city here we come! When pushed comes to shove better run for you life hahaha!

[IMG]http://threecrosseschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/****2.png[/IMG]

That's a Kill!

CONFIRMED KILL WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE lol

#how many fl0wmos do I have to kill in here.. Jeez! They keep coming, and when engaged they keep dying hahaha!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-05-2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

and yet you only have one argument to show for, Only one measly point to contest a 17-9 score card. Pathetic.

It's your job as a contrarian to make your case, since you are suppose to be contesting the video. This is about finding out who did more bud. Your logic is truly flawed, since you don't get how to do that.

Carry on. This rodeo have been done before. Same result as always.

Arguing with no basis and no desire too, and yet faking to make a point hahaha!

C U N T city here we come! When pushed comes to shove better run for you life hahaha!

[IMG]http://threecrosseschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/****2.png[/IMG]

That's a Kill!

CONFIRMED KILL WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE lol

#how many fl0wmos do I have to kill in here.. Jeez! They keep coming, and when engaged they keep dying hahaha!
              Are you saying you want more? Because I can definitely point out more of this guy's bullshlt if you'd like. Is that what you want?

Comment

LMAOOOO. ANOTHER ONE OF HIS CONNECTED BLOWS IN THE SAME ROUND. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

YA ****ING ******. YOU GIVE UP YET, OR DO YOU WANT MORE?

Comment

• lol still trying.. freezing photos? alright rock on! lololol

It's over bud. You are an embarrassment to your Fl0wmo kind. You got no legs to stand on. Nothing..

You've been exposed. When pushed comes to shove better run for you life hahaha! C U N T city here we come!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-05-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

lol still trying.. freezing photos alright rock on! lol

It's over bud. You are an embarrassment to your Fl0wmo kind. You got nothing to stand on. Nothing..

LMAOOOOO. What's better than slow motion??? A clear picture that you're full of shlt. LMAO

Besides...it has the time right there, buddy. I thought you want it time-stamped. Well there it is. Go check it out

LMAOOOO! This is getting bad for you. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?

Comment

LMAOOOOO. What's better than slow motion??? A clear picture that you're full of shlt. LMAO

Besides...it has the time right there, buddy. I thought you want it time-stamped. Well there it is. Go check it out

LMAOOOO! This is getting bad for you. But hey, you asked for it, didn't you?
                      ??

You've fuvked up dude. Learn to retreat.

Here's a reminder

It's over bud. You are an embarrassment to your Fl0wmo kind. You got no legs to stand on. Nothing..

It's over.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-08-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X