No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    It's not a cartoon dumbass, watch it you'll love it.

Anyway, enjoy this musical. It might shed light to what really happened in that unfortunate night when one fought aggressively while the other didn't do much..

Cheers!

# It's over for you.. You are my Biatch now.. Just love being entertained by you my biatch. hehehe

ROFL i saw it. it shows only pac landing punches and it doesnt show the ppunches mayweather landed. HAHAHAHAH WOW such a real compubox, let me guess was it made by a pac-tard?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA thats your proof? if i wanted to waste my time i can make one also where mayweather lands 150 and pac only lands 20 total shots HAHAHAAHAH but im not a ****** like you, BTW mayweather won..............AND STILL UNDEFEATED WBC,WBA, AND NOW THE WBO UNIFIED WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.........FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER, meanwhile pac is hiding with his head done wishing he had his salt water.

Comment

• are you going to run to PAC-BOY and rat me out again becuase im owning you for the 100000th time. ROFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Fl...Manny_Pacquiao

click on that link and read the REAL compubox and here are media scorecards who were there at the fight ROFL.

Brian Campbell of ESPN: 117-111 Mayweather
        John Cherwa of the Los Angeles Times: 114-114
        Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press: 115-113 Mayweather
        Steve Farhood of Showtime: 118-110 Mayweather
        Mike Fridley of Sherdog: 119-109 Mayweather
        Mike James of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather
        Harold Lederman of HBO: 117-111 Mayweather
        Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail: 115-115 38
        Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather 39
        Dan Rafael of ESPN: 116-112 Mayweather 40
        Gary Randall of Sherdog: 114-114
        Eric Raskin of ESPN: 116-113 Mayweather
        Mike Sloan of Sherdog: 118-110 Mayweather
        Marc Livitz of SecondsOut: 117-111 Mayweather

BESIDES YOU, WHO ELSE THINKS PAC WON???
        lolololololol

American writers for an american boxer lmao

Here's a legendary mexican who was the coach of your idol roidquez. I just need one to seal this shyit HAHAHAHA

THE TRUTH

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Comment

• KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
          @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
          @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Comment

lolololololol

American writers for an american boxer lmao

Here's a legendary mexican who was the coach of your idol roidquez. I just need one to seal this shyit HAHAHAHA

THE TRUTH

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

ROFL he is saying that because it makes his fighter look better if he says the guy that his boxer KNOCKED THE **** out beat floyd.

notice how i show facts and you show fake ****. i showed you real compubox stats. you show a made up one that you made ROFL.

Comment

• are you ratting me out to PAC-BOY since im hurting your feelings again?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                ROFL he is saying that because it makes his fighter look better if he says the guy that his boxer KNOCKED THE **** out beat floyd.

notice how i show facts and you show fake ****. i showed you real compubox stats. you show a made up one that you made ROFL.
                Sure, Nacho ain't a straight shooter he lying doe..

You are a poor judge of character bud. You should respect what your idols coach says. You might learn a thing or 2 in boxing.. You got nothing going for you.. I would even advice to you to stick to wrestling, coz a lot of fake shyit happens there. You'll fit right at home hahahaha!

BAMBAM GETS SLAMMED HAHAHAHA

Comment

Sure, Nacho ain't a straight shooter he lying doe..

You are a poor judge of character bud. You should respect what your idols coach says. You might learn a thing or 2 in boxing.. You got nothing going for you.. I would even advice to you to stick to wrestling, coz a lot of fake shyit happens there. You'll fit right at home hahahaha!

BAMBAM GETS SLAMMED HAHAHAHA

Brian Campbell of ESPN: 117-111 Mayweather
                  John Cherwa of the Los Angeles Times: 114-114
                  Tim Dahlberg of the Associated Press: 115-113 Mayweather
                  Steve Farhood of Showtime: 118-110 Mayweather
                  Mike Fridley of Sherdog: 119-109 Mayweather
                  Mike James of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather
                  Harold Lederman of HBO: 117-111 Mayweather
                  Jeff Powell of the Daily Mail: 115-115 38
                  Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Mayweather 39
                  Dan Rafael of ESPN: 116-112 Mayweather 40
                  Gary Randall of Sherdog: 114-114
                  Eric Raskin of ESPN: 116-113 Mayweather
                  Mike Sloan of Sherdog: 118-110 Mayweather
                  Marc Livitz of SecondsOut: 117-111 Mayweather

want the compubox stats?

Comment

• Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC @ 14:01)

# NICE NO BIASED SCORE CARDS HERE. NEUTRAL COUNTRY AND THEY GOT PAC WINNING WITH PANEL OF EXPERTS IN THE END NICE!

Comment

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

# NICE NO BIASED SCORE CARDS HERE. NEUTRAL COUNTRY AND THEY GOT PAC WINNING WITH PANEL OF EXPERTS IN THE END NICE!

you do realize that all the complaining you do changes nothing. there is nothing you can do that would ever change the outcome, even in a rematch ROFL. mayweather easily won and it hurts you. why arent arum and roach pushing for a rematch? answer that last question.

Comment

Working...
                      X