Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    lmaoooo! Keep ducking!
    lol You still don't get where you are? You have no credibility. Your words are shyit at this point. You should be flattered I'm still talking to you.

You are what you are because of you hahaha

Wear the flip Flops first bud.. I might change my mind.. Read the last paragraph of my last post. I offered you a deal. For walking out from a battle there are serious consequences. In the military, a soldier that chickened out from a battle was stripped of his ranks and removed from duty. All I'm asking is you wear this Flip Flops first, and then we can talk again. You ran last time bud, you punked out like a headless chicken. There are consequences. Wear this flip flops and this will help you get back up in building lost credibility. Okay? Deal?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-05-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Spoon bltches and complains. Ok...Then I look over round 2 and notice many things such as this "connected punch":

After my complete review of round 2:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You have no credibility.

Yet.....he did say this:

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

LMAOOOOO! Game over for you and your blind mouse!

Comment

• Travesty, travesty, travesty,

When will you ever learn..

As I said, Your witch hunt might all be debunked. All it takes is for you to wear those Flip Flops. It's just a simple request from a man who saw you quack in battle.

Now, will you suck it up and wear it for your lost honor? Or will you continue whining like a biatch. As I've said life has consequences, I got you in my cross hairs and you fell flat in your face, now if you want this to keep going. All I'm asking is for you to wear those pink Flip Flops. Simple really.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Travesty, travesty, travesty,

When will you ever learn..

As I said, Your witch hunt might all be debunked. All it takes is for you to wear those Flip Flops. It's just a simple request from a man who saw you quack in battle.

Now, will you suck it up and wear it for your lost honor? Or will you continue whining like a biatch. As I've said life has consequences, I got you in my cross hairs and you fell flat in your face, now if you want this to keep going. All I'm asking is for you to wear those pink Flip Flops. Simple really.
          You admit your great video producer can't tell which punches land...even in slow mo!

OOPS. lol. Wear that!

Comment

You admit your great video producer can't tell which punches land...even in slow mo!

OOPS. lol. Wear that!
            Dude, that's my terms. You quacked under pressure. life has consequences to learn from your mistakes, Wear those Flip-Flops and I'll quash your nonexistent objectivity.

Just by the look at your new frozen photos, I can see how lame your arguments are again.. The thing is are you worthy of my beat down again? Should I assess this lame photos? I just feel you are a nuisance at this point. You're a waste of time. You'll just pull me back to your loop of stupidity.

But, I might.. all you need is to wear those pink Flip-Flops.

Comment

Dude, that's my terms. You quacked under pressure. life has consequences to learn from your mistakes, Wear those Flip-Flops and I'll quash your nonexistent objectivity.

Just by the look at your new frozen photos, I can see how lame your arguments are again.. The thing is are you worthy of my beat down again? Should I assess this lame photos? I just feel you are a nuisance at this point. You're a waste of time. You'll just pull me back to your loop of stupidity.

But, I might.. all you need is to wear those pink Flip-Flops.
              You already admit defeat, clown!

ahahahahahahahaha!

R.I.P.

Comment

You already admit defeat, clown!
                ??

See what you just wrote. You are so deluded to even think you defeated me hahaha! You really have no sense of reality. Case in point right there.

Whoa.. the nerve to call me a clown when it's you who people don't take seriously around here lol (your Rep since 2008 is still RED, 9 years have gone past lol) Your the clown, clown hahaha! Might as well put a giant placard that you are a proud one at that and says you didn't win jack shyit if your life depended on it hahaha!

Anyway, let's get in to serious business. You are, as I've exposed here a deserter, the worst kind of shame given to a soldier.

To explain it further, You went into battle with your fellow soldiers, moving forward to the fray..the thing is Your fellow soldiers marched forward, while you decided to play dead to duck your way to a possible death. Then when the dust settled and the battle was over. You comeback up tells your fellow soldiers let's go on and fight!

That's what you did here my friend, You conveniently left when the going gets rough.. You can't just fight back on when the battle has already been won. It's not how the world works bud. At this point It will be silly for me to give you another go after this cowardly act that shows your lack of character. But, will see.

Maybe, as I've said, if you can wear those pink Flip Flops first as a jesture of failure. I might give you a shot so you'll have a new lease in your credibility. Wear it first, then I'll think about crushing you one more time. Simple really.

How can you expect me to see you as a man of honor when you suck at understanding the rules of life. There are precedents of the events that transpired. There are consequences to your actions. You fuvked up. You didn't man up for your mistakes, now I only need you to acknowledge that by wearing this Pink Flip-Flops and only then we can build some credibility back in your broken rep, and definitely move forward with this charade. All it takes is for you to wear this Flip-Flops and I'll get down to it as I will easily debunk those frozen photos of yours.

Wear those Flip Flops, and you can gain enough credibility back to yourself. Simple as that. But, I doubt you have it in you. You are too much of a wuzz..

RIP TROLL DESERTER

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

??

See what you just wrote. You are so deluded to even think you defeated me hahaha! You really have no sense of reality. Case in point right there.

Whoa.. the nerve to call me a clown when it's you who people don't take seriously around here lol (your Rep since 2008 is still RED, 9 years have gone past lol) Your the clown, clown hahaha! Might as well put a giant placard that you are a proud one at that and says you didn't win jack shyit if your life depended on it hahaha!

Anyway, let's get in to serious business. You are, as I've exposed here a deserter, the worst kind of shame given to a soldier.

To explain it further, You went into battle with your fellow soldiers, moving forward to the fray..the thing is Your fellow soldiers marched forward, while you decided to play dead to duck your way to a possible death. Then when the dust settled and the battle was over. You comeback up tells your fellow soldiers let's go on and fight!

That's what you did here my friend, You conveniently left when the going gets rough.. You can't just fight back on when the battle has already been won. It's not how the world works bud. At this point It will be silly for me to give you another go after this cowardly act that shows your lack of character. But, will see.

Maybe, as I've said, if you can wear those pink Flip Flops first as a jesture of failure. I might give you a shot so you'll have a new lease in your credibility. Wear it first, then I'll think about crushing you one more time. Simple really.

How can you expect me to see you as a man of honor when you suck at understanding the rules of life. There are precedents of the events that transpired. There are consequences to your actions. You fuvked up. You didn't man up for your mistakes, now I only need you to acknowledge that by wearing this Pink Flip-Flops and then we can build some credibility back in your broken rep, and we can definitely move forward with this charade. All it takes is for you to wear this Flip-Flops and I'll get down to it as I will easily debunk those frozen photos of yours.

Wear those Flip Flops, and you can gain enough credibility back to yourself. Simple as that. But, I doubt you have it in you. You are too much of a wuzz..

Keep ignoring the above assessement of round 2. Lol.

You're in denial.

Last edited by travestyny; 03-06-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Keep ignoring the above assessement of round 2. Lol.

You're in denial.
                    hahaha!

Ignoring those pink flip flops won't get you anywhere Mr. Deserter.

Acknowledge your weak mindedness and we will move forward.

# Dishonored Coward hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - oh, oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

lmao. You lose!

Comment

Working...
                      X