Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Can this thread be removed total pointless conversation
      A worthy request that the mods really should consider.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Dr Catlin told you yet you think that he is wrong.

Both sides in the case told you yet you think that they are wrong.

Other cases called it a threshold test yet you think that they are wrong.

Other WADA experts called it a threshold yet you think that they are wrong.

Other WADA experts years after the case still called it a threshold test yet you think that they are wrong.

I know that they are right and you just misinterpreted what the panel were trying to tell you in that case!

No, they were not saying that only threshold substances have threshold type tests. EPO's threshold test was a criteria used by the LAB but what the panel was trying to tell you is that there are other criteria now that are just as reliable and can be used to come to a conclusion. Even in today's EPO technical document, that is the way it works!!!!

TRAVESTYNY is WRONG. Those people that I mentioned above are RIGHT. Sorry Travestyny!!!!

DING DING DING, it's time for you to admit that ....

YOU ARE WRONG, TRAVESTYNY!!!!!

Apparently, Travestyny has a PHD in Fl0mo science that's why she is better than any doctor lololololol

Comment

You cannot read? I said why. You showed me a screen shot of a document! It didn't have all threshold tests used by WADA labs and that was only for threshold substances!

I explained up until now what I meant ... but you still do not want to understand! Sorry!
          lol Travesty is in a shyit hole. She can't distinguish what "WHY" means. You got him good ADP02. Another checkmate.

Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lol Travesty is in a shyit hole. She can't distinguish what "WHY" means. You got him good ADP02. Another checkmate.

Well done.
            ADP couldn't hold my jockstrap

Comment

This dude likes to play the "got you game".

We were discussing drug testing and that EPO has threshold and that the athlete can use various avenues to be under this threshold. The dude got hung up on me saying in a post "threshold substance" and tried to tie it to mean as phrased in a separate WADA document instead of understanding what I meant by it. That is, EPO has threshold type test.

So then I explained it to him and continued to explain it to him.

So the argument was on "Does EPO have threshold type test". We had a separate thread on this in which I think you know about. Even today, he still doesn't or does not want to get it. During his whole argument, he continuously went back to threshold substance instead of discussing threshold test for EPO.

At some point, he may have realized that there can be EPO threshold type test but he tried to persuade others that "it doesn't count" But he knows that we had no limits on this. We just had to verify if there was or was not EPO threshold type test. That is, all should count as I even gave examples such as T/E RATIO test is a threshold test and then he even said that there are no thresholds, no ratios, no scores no measurements of band Intensity ...... Once I proved him wrong, he said "that does not count"

BAP being a threshold type test:
              He doesn't even get the quotes that he continues to post in this thread! His quotes are about threshold substances not EPO threshold test! Or should I say, testing for EPO such as threshold test is not the same as "threshold substance" test result . He still does not get it! As mentioned, both sides in that case called it a threshold test!!!!

I have multiple WADA EPO experts who wrote books on this subject stating that the BAP test for EPO is a threshold test. So he knows that he cannot get away with his BS!!!

My good Lord, there are multiple subjects about epo threshold test and Travestyny can't seem to figure out if there is such a thing.. Classic Travestyny. Hopeless case.

Comment

My good Lord, there are multiple subjects about epo threshold test and Travestyny can't seem to figure out if there is such a thing.. Classic Travestyny. Hopeless case.
                I figured it out just fine, Buboy. I did win 4-0, you know.

How's Pac? He ready or what?

Comment

TRAVESTYNY is WRONG. Those people that I mentioned above are RIGHT. Sorry Travestyny!!!!

DING DING DING, it's time for you to admit that ....

YOU ARE WRONG, TRAVESTYNY!!!!!

ADP02, you got him by the horns. All you need is to figure out how to make Travestyny realise what the topic of your discussion is. She doesn't know what's the premise, therefore, don't expect her to fold. That's the problem lmao

But to us watching. You just took him to school bruh. Good job! Ace!

Comment

ADP02, you got him by the horns. All you need is to figure out how to make Travestyny realise what the topic of your discussion is.
                    ADP needs to get his story straight

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    This is not a discussion on Threshold substance
                    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      What's even funnier is he thinks he's 'winning' and 'wrecking people', and 'beating them up' by out-posting them. He actually equates mass Internet posting with a real fight!!!

Talk about a guy who lives vicariously through the Internet.

What's funny is he sends me PMs begging me to take him off Ignore, apologizing to me, telling me his personal problems, kissing my ass, and then when that don't work he sends PMs to people I get along with and begs them to ask me to take him off Ignore.

He's like a scorned woman begging a man for second chance.

Then he says he's "wrecking" and "destroying" me.

Yeah idiot, when you're begging someone for forgiveness you're really destroying them. LMFAO!!!!

He truly lives in a jacked-up world all his own.
                      Yup, all you said is what makes Travesty so enjoyable. She's like a scorned woman alright. Shameless.

She gets beat up over and over, and she never complains, and in her mind her love for failing keeps her going hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X