Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    CHEATERS

SIMPLY LACK MORALS AND CHARACTER..

YOU ARE THE STANDARD THAT MOST CHEATERS SHOULD FOLLOW TRAVESTY.

PERFECTION.

Your boy seems to be in hiding

And you McDonalds put a muzzle on you What was that you were saying about Loma. I want to know what this is. Come on, Spoon. Why won't you even mention it.

SAY HIS NAME! LOMA! LOMA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Your boy seems to be in hiding

And you McDonalds put a muzzle on you What was that you were saying about Loma. I want to know what this is. Come on, Spoon. Why won't you even mention it.

SAY HIS NAME! LOMA! LOMA!!!!
      ??

Dude, learn to read. I just fuvked up MCDonalds. He's not serving burgers anymore hahaha!

Didn't you know what I asked? I ask him to tell me straight in my face if he won over me?

He got so scared of the simple question that he couldn't even give me a straight answer if he did win? He opted to scooting off like a biatch rather answer to me that he fakely won hahaha!! Learn the game Missy. Know the mainman Spoon23.

The LEGEND.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-15-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

??

Dude, learn to read. I just fuvked up MCDonalds. He's not serving burgers anymore hahaha!

Didn't you know what I asked? I ask him to tell me straight in my face if he won. He couldn't even answer it and he scooted off like a biatch hahaha!! Learn the game Missy. Know the mainman Spoon23.

The LEGEND.

That's not what I saw. I saw him saying he destroyed you and then banned you for spamming. He also dared you to mention Loma but you wouldn't. Why you let him put you on a leash like that. You saying Loma thought Mayweather lost was one of your main proofs that you kept spamming. I want to know what he has. Is he bluffing or does he really have something. I did a google search...found nothing.

So do you let him keep you on a choke chain and muzzle, or do you step up?

Comment

That's not what I saw. I saw him saying he destroyed you and then banned you for spamming. He also dared you to mention Loma but you wouldn't. Why you let him put you on a leash like that. You saying Loma thought Mayweather lost was one of your main proofs that you kept spamming. I want to know what he has. Is he bluffing or does he really have something. I did a google search...found nothing.

So do you let him keep you on a choke chain and muzzle, or do you step up?
          ??

Didn't you know what I asked? I ask him to tell me straight in my face if he won over me?

He got so scared of the simple question that he couldn't even give me a straight answer if he did win? He opted to scooting off like a biatch rather answer to me that he fakely won hahaha!! Learn the game Missy. Know the mainman Spoon23.

The LEGEND.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 08-15-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• I remember you saying something like this, Spoon. But where is the video?

Originally posted by Spoon23
            lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

The Best of today knows the Best of an Era won that night.

Comment

I remember you saying something like this, Spoon. But where is the video?
              Oh that one. I clearly told McDonald to answer my question first if he did win against me with a simple yes or no answer, and I promised him right after answering me that I'll post the video right after, but she flaked off like a pussay.. I have that effect with fl0mos I guess. I'm scary haha!

Yeah, that video is in the front page. Loma said after the fight after watching it live. He truly felt that Pac won the fight. It was fresh in his memory since he said it right after the fight.

Since you requested it. Sure, Here's the video. Enjoy.

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-15-2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Oh that one. I clearly told McDonald to answer my question first if he did win against me with a yes or no, and I promised him right after answering me that I'll post the video right after, but she flaked off like a pussay.. I have that effect with fl0mos I guess. I'm scary haha!

Yeah, that video is in the front page. Loma said after the fight after watching it live. He truly felt that Pac won the fight. It was fresh in his memory since he said it right after the fight.

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

mcdonalds, ShoulderRoll, is this the video you guys were asking Spoon to post? The one where he was bragging that the best of the day knows that Pac beat Mayweather.

What do you guys have to say about this?

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Oh that one. I clearly told McDonald to answer my question first if he did win against me with a simple yes or no answer, and I promised him right after answering me that I'll post the video right after, but she flaked off like a pussay.. I have that effect with fl0mos I guess. I'm scary haha!

Yo, Spoon. McDonalds hit me up. Told me you put him on ignore.

How can he come back and let us know what he's referring to if you put him on ignore? Why don't you take him off? I'm dying to know what this is all about.

Comment

Yo, Spoon. McDonalds hit me up. Told me you put him on ignore.

How can he come back and let us know what he's referring to if you put him on ignore? Why don't you take him off? I'm dying to know what this is all about.
                      I just played his game. He was the first that I put in ignore ever in NSB. He told me that he won against me just because he put me in ignore after destroying his thread and he called it a win for kicking me out. So based on his rules, I realised putting him in ignore after destroying him again is another win according to his rules of winning. I'm just playing his game haha!!

Tell you what, tell him I would gladly bring him back in my epic thread if and only if he admits that based on his ******ed rules I won for putting him in ignore, since winning for him is kicking someone out. After that, I promise, I'll let him back in, and will gladly show him the video of Loma that I gladly shown you that shows Pac won in Loma's eyes.

What goes around comes around. You know what he did is called..

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-15-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X