No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compubox gave round 2 an 11-6 score in favor of floyd

As the author proves Pac had a solid 17 connected shot which clearly landed while, compubox only gave 6 in total. Far cry from the truth.

That said, I needed to answer Andreward's arguments.

Andreward's First argument debunked. Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 5:30 - Pac landed a solid left to the body which the author clearly says it had a thudding sound.

For better review @ 5:18 better view of the same action shows the exchange clearer. Pac lunges with a left that hits Floyd shoulder (even if it did hit the author did not count it) then Floyd fires a check hook that graces at the side temple that shows it was more of a gracing push than a punch which obviously wasn't a scoring blow as I do agree with the author.

Then Pac follows up with a stiff left to the body which the author wasn't sure that it landed. So he didn't score it, but the Third shot Pac did land a lunging right hand to Floyd's head then after that Floyd counters with his check hook that graced pac's head which more of a push than a scoring blow. (The thudding sound was a dead giveaway Pac obviously landed to Floyd's chin when he fired that lunging right)

The sequence was Pac fired a right jab to the shoulder, followed by a stiff left to the body, then fires a lunging right to Floyd's chin easily showing the thudding sound came from pac's since the thudding sound happened before Floyd's check hook.

Pac's all 3 shots actually landed, but the author was generous to Floyd so he only gave Pac 1 shot from that 3 punch sequence pac did. So giving 1 point for Pac was more than fair.

Andreward's 2nd argument debunked -Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 7:40 - illegal blows to the side doesn't count while clinched buddy. This is pro boxing not the amateurs. Those 4 shots are couldn't hurt a fly, no leverage means no effect, means weak and not scoring blows. This shot are like child like desperate shots to frustrate don't fool yourself those are lame punches my friend. This Is the hurt biz. that isn't a scoring blow.

In addition, Pac has no problem with Bayless doesnt mean what Bayless did was good refereeing that night. as a result. The irony is Pac couldn't do more because of too much allowed clinches by Bayless hence, Pac with all the diffusing exercise of floyd's clinching and running while Pac chased till the marathon event was over, in the end Pac still found away to score.

Andreward's 3rd argument debunked - Score still remains 17-9 Pac

Regarding the orbital bone you're complaining about. It was a gracing shot to pac's orbital Bone but the author clearly said he scored it for Floyd. So what's the problem?

@ 9:15 pac's right foot was planted firmly on he ground and still had leverage when he fired a 4 punch combo. The left to the body didn't land clean, then @ 9:17 a very short right hand to the chin of Floyd, followed up by a left hook to the temple then @ 9:20 a right hook to the chin of Floyd.

His argument was if your going to score that weak gracing shot by Floyd when his jab graced pac's orbital bone. You should obviously score those shots Pac landed it was more Than a gracing shots it even landed cleanly to Floyd' head 3 times and the other one was a chin check to boot. As the author says it wasn't great shots but at least Pacquiao gets the chin here an there. Easy 3 points for Pac.

Andreward's 4th argument debunked -Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:20 --- 3 punches in the clinch position. As I said these have no leverage. No bite. Lame weak punches. Not scoring blows. This is not the amateurs this is not the hurt business. Those punches don't hurt lol

Andreward's 5th argument debunked - Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:29 - you say the author didn't score Floyd's right straight, but he did @ 10:23 the scores were 9-6, then after Their tit for tat exchange it became 10-7. So both lands, nothing to complain about.

Andreward's 6th argument debunked - Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:37 - no score were given to Pac that time. Must be your hallucinations. The point he gave was @ 10:41 Pac slips a right hand to the body which it clearly did land.

Andreward's 7th argument debunked - Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 11:06 - lol Floyd pushes Pac. My gosh! That is not a scoring blow. Do you really know boxing? Really?

Andreward's 8th argument debunked - Score still remains 17-9 Pac

@ 11:25 the score was 15-9 then at 11:31 it was 17-9, the 2 landed Pac shots are here, the first connect shot is @ 11:26 a chin shot and @ 11:30 a short stiff left jab to the chest before Floyd grabs Pac for dear life, thus giving Pac those clear 2 shots.

Sigh.. Nice try.. All disputed. That's just round 2. Score remains @ 17-9. Pac the clear winner.

You can see the dominance of Floyd is merely an illusion. Pac was in the driver seat the whole 2nd round. Pac convincingly won round 2 , 17-9.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-12-2015, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      i will give you a dose of you and genius floyd fans medicine.

yusaf mack is suffering a meltdown.

spoon videos ruined your life life. stop crying and accept it.

move on and let it go.
      Calling people names and saying they're having a "meltdown" doesn't make it so lol.

Floyd mayweather ruined your life. Stop crying and accept it.

Move on and let it go...pact@rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Compubox gave round 2 an 11-6 score in favor of floyd

As the author proves Pac had a solid 17 connected shot which clearly landed while, compubox only gave 6 in total. Far cry from the truth.

That said, I needed to answer Andreward's arguments.

Andreward's First argument debunked. Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 5:30 - Pac landed a solid left to the body which the author clearly says it had a thudding sound.

For better review @ 5:18 better view of the same action shows the exchange clearer. Pac lunges with a left that hits Floyd shoulder (even if it did hit the author did not count it) then Floyd fires a check hook that graces at the side temple that shows it was more of a gracing push than a punch which obviously wasn't a scoring blow as I do agree with the author.

Then Pac follows up with a stiff left to the body which the author wasn't sure that it landed. So he didn't score it, but the Third shot Pac did land a lunging right hand to Floyd's head then after that Pac sequence Floyd counters with his check hook that graced pac's head which more of a push no a doing blow. (The thudding sound was a dead giveaway Pac obviously landed to Floyd's chin when he fired that lunging right)

The sequence was Pac fired a right jab to the shoulder, followed by a stiff left to the body, then fires a lunging right to Floyd's chin easily showing the thudding sound came from pac's since the thudding sound happened before Floyd's check hook.

Pac's all 3 shots actually landed, but the author was generous to Floyd so he only gave Pac 1 shot from that 3 punch sequence pac did. So giving 1 point for Pac was more than fair.

Andreward's 2nd argument debunked -Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 7:40 - illegal blows to the side doesn't count while clinched buddy. This is pro boxing not the amateurs. Those 4 shots are couldn't hurt a fly, no leverage means no effect, means weak and not scouring blows. This shot are like child like desperate shots to frustrated don't full yourself those are lame punches my friend. This Sid the hurt biz. Seedy but that isn't a a down blow.

In addition, Pac has no problem with Bayless doesnt mean what Bayless did was good refereeing that night. as a result. The irony is Paccouldnt do more because of too much allowed clinches by Bayless hence, Pac with all the diffusing exercise of clinching running while Pac chased till the marathon event was over still found away to score . Insert examples of Maidana and Pacquiao fight.

Andreward's 3rd argument debunked - Score till remains 17-9 Pac

Regarding the orbital bone you're complaining about. It was a gracing shot to pac's orbital Bone but the author clearly said he scored it for Floyd. So what's the problem?

@ 9:15 pac's right foot was planted firmly on he ground and still had leverage when he fired a 4 punch combo. The left to the body didn't land clean, then @ 9:17 a very short right hand to the chin of Floyd, followed up by a left hook to the temple then @ 9:20 a right hook to the chin of Floyd.

His argument was if your going to score that weak gracing shot by Floyd when his jab graced pac's orbital bone. You should obviously score those shots Pac landed it was more Than a gracing shots it even landed cleanly to Floyd' head 3 times and the other one was a chin check to boot. As the author says it wasn't great shots but at least Pacquiao gets the chi here an there. Easy 3 points for Pac.

Andreward's 4th argument debunked -Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:20 --- 3 punches in the clinch position. As I said these have no leverage. No bite. Lame weak punches. Not scoring blows. This is not the amateurs this is not the hurt business. Those punches don't hurt lol

Andreward's 5th argument debunked - Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:29 - you say the author didn't score Floyd's right straight, but he did @ 10:23 the scores were 9-6, then after Thor tit for tat exchange it a 10-7. So both lands, nothing to complain about.

Andreward's 6th argument debunked - Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 10:37 - no score were given to Pac that time. Must be your hallucinations. The point he gave was @ 10:41 Pac slips a right hand to the body which it clearly did land.

Andreward's 7th argument debunked - Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 11:06 - lol Floyd pushes Pac. My gosh! That is not a scoring blow. Do you really know boxing? Really?

Andreward's 8th argument debunked - Score till remains 17-9 Pac

@ 11:25 the score was 15-9 then at 11:31 it was 17-9, the 2 landed Pac shots are here, the first connect shot is @ 11:26 a chin shot and @ 11:30 a short stiff left jab to the chest before Floyd grabs Pac for dear life, thus giving Pac those clear 2 shots.

Sigh.. Nice try.. All disputed. That's just round 2. Score remains @ 17-9. Pac the clear winner.

You can see the dominance of Floyd is merely an illusion. Pac was in the driver seat the whole 2nd round. Pac convincingly won round 2 , 17-9.
        Lol...i guess we score punches we can't see cuz there was a sound. Maybe if you close your eyes your sense of hearing will become heightened and you'll find some more of pac's "scoring blows." If you don't want to score floyd's weak arm punches in the clinch, then you can throw out some of pac's half a55ed punches and grazing shots too.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Lol...i guess we score punches we can't see cuz there was a sound. Maybe if you close your eyes your sense of hearing will become heightened and you'll find some more of pac's "scoring blows." If you don't want to score floyd's weak arm punches in the clinch, then you can throw out some of pac's half a55ed punches and grazing shots too.
          See I told you. wait for it

even if you dispute that 1 point due to just based on sound. the 17 point rally is hard to beat.

Cheers!

and the flowmo tears continues hehehehe

Oh the author did count Floyd's pitty patter shots, just not the ones in a clinch position, those were not scoring blows. Those had no leverage and has no business being scored lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-12-2015, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Calling people names and saying they're having a "meltdown" doesn't make it so lol.

Floyd mayweather ruined your life. Stop crying and accept it.

Move on and let it go...pact@rd.
            oh the irony, look at your post, did you just call people name yusaf mack?

genius floyd fan logic.

spoon videos ruined yusaf mack's life.

you are suffering a meltdown.

move on let it go.

stop crying whining.

(a dose of genius floyd fans medicine and yusaf mack can't take it.)

Comment

See I told you. wait for it

even if you dispute that 1 point due to just based on sound. the 17 point rally is hard to beat.

Cheers!

and the flowmo tears continues hehehehe
              Lol...and what exactly makes your opinion the definitive authority on the matter? Ii can see you have a hard time admitting when you are wrong. You're also one of those guys who has to get the last word in too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                oh the irony, look at your post, did you just call people name yusaf mack?

genius floyd fan logic.

spoon videos ruined yusaf mack's life.

you are suffering a meltdown.

move on let it go.

stop crying whining.

(a dose of genius floyd fans medicine and yusaf mack can't take it.)
                Blah blah blah...you add nothing to anything you get involved in. Go away lap dog.

Comment

Lol...and what exactly makes your opinion the definitive authority on the matter? Ii can see you have a hard time admitting when you are wrong. You're also one of those guys who has to get the last word in too lol.
                  Lol dude, even if the truth is staring at your face hitting you like a Matt truck you won't believe it. Your a Floyd minion. You won't really care what others think. I answered andreward because he is entitled to it, not you though, floyd divkriders have nothing but floyd jizz. You guys don't have logic on your side. You guys are fargone from reality lol
                  carry on..

I'm fine that you love trolling me, but just don't be too near.

cheers!

Comment

Blah blah blah...you add nothing to anything you get involved in. Go away lap dog.
                    you use other people post (andreadward) what have you contributed to this discussion?

you could have done it yourself but no.

al you did was the patented pathethic genius floyd fans reply.

move on

let it go

pac nation life ruined

meltdowns etc.

what have you contributed to this discussion LAP D1CK?

Pac's a PED cheat because his head is as big as a pumpkin?

Comment

Lol dude, even if the truth is staring at your face hitting you like a Matt truck you won't believe it. Your a Floyd minion. You won't really care what others think. I answered andreward because he is entitled to it, not you though, floyd divkriders have nothing but floyd jizz. You guys don't have logic on your side. You guys are fargone from reality lol
                      carry on..

I'm fine that you love trolling me, but just don't be too near.

cheers!
                      Lol..."matt" truck. I'm not even a big floyd fan lol. You idiots just assign that to people who disagree with you. I respect both floyd and mannys skills but am not a huge fan of either...I'm just anti-pact@rd is all. Worst fan boys in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X