No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    This thread needs to be made, that would be a real thread. If you think PAC fought to a draw, then others who did much better than PAC beat Floyd.

My point is you have no moral outrage about boxers who did much better than Manny but didn't win. Only the Manny needs justice!

My logic is sound. Your thread has constraints that are illogical. But let me be ****** and not point out logical errors is your limited and constrained thread.

There are contested rounds, and only a coin toss can solve this non controversy.

I however, suggest Rock, Paper & Siccors! Janken (Japanese ) is the only way to solve a non issue. You do realize that it is a non issue.

Manny has never, never ever lost, he meant to be KTFO 3 times, he meant to do that!
    Tight socks derailed him. God informed him. But he wouldn't listen.

Funny how that lawsuit brought new excuses/lies out of his mouth.

Lawsuits have a way of doing that. Nine faced PAC is full of crap!
    Really are you sure?

Here's a link of my thread showing Maidana really winning it. Shows Maidana won it fair and square.

Castillo, I commented and defended him here. It's all over the forum. Look it up.

Oh, and fights are won round by round and how much you scored in the sum of the total rounds. and fight depends on the tempo of The action. It could be slow as how heavy weights fight and still these sluggish beasts still finds a winner between the 2 of them. how? it's all depends who did more in a sluggish fight or a fast pace fight.. It all depends on tempo bud.

Same goes to Pac and may. They both threw less as evident of their unstellar least punch output too their respective careers but still one did more than the other, and that dude who did more was Pac.

Cheers!

My thread. Tribute to Maidana.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=664597

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=681307
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-11-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Really are you sure?

Here's a link of my thread showing Maidana really winning it. Shows Maidana won it fair and square.

Castillo, I commented and defended him here. It's all over the forum. Look it up.

Oh, and fights are won round by round and how much you scored in the sum of the total rounds. and fight depends on the tempo of The action. It could be slow as how heavy weights fight and still these sluggish beasts still finds a winner between the 2 of them. how? it's all depends who did more in a sluggish fight or a fast pace fight.. It all depends on tempo bud.

Same goes to Pac and may. They both threw less as evident of their unstellar least punch output too their respective careers but still won did more than the other, and that dude who did more was Pac.

Cheers!

My thread. Tribute to Maidana.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=664597

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=681307

Green k when I can!!!! I stand corrected!!! My bad for not asking these questions earlier...

My bad...

But I am LMAO!!!

So funny!!! Yet true!!! lMAO!!!

Comment

Cheers!

i bet you cant rebuttal this post

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Facts? Here are the facts: 1. Three experienced, competent, professional boxing judges had Floyd winning the fight handily.
          Oh you mean the judges who loves seeing Floyd hug?

These judges?

And even after the fight..

'Post fight hugging'

Pac to Floyd: Haven't you had enough hugging for one night man. Get off of me man!

Floyd to Pac: I thought we're having a cerebral connection during the fight. Didn't you feel my warmth? Judges did? Can't you feel it?

Comment

I'm actually waiting for confirmation if what he time stamped was the first video which was only round 2 by the way lol

I don't want him complaining and saying I rebutted to the wrong round. So I'm just waiting for confirmation that indeed he time stamped round 2. Since up to now he hasn't said anything about it. Maybe he knows his comments are flawed lol

Still waiting..

Either way if he time stamped only the first vid that's just one round he disputed. Which if he was right for argument sake. It's still not enough for Floyd to win. Since the score if all this disputed rounds were reversed and given to Pac it should have been 8-4 Pac.

Since he supposedly disputed only one round and I am waiting for his confirmation its the first vid his referring to so I can rebut accurately.

If His comment if true only gives Floyd one more round so Pac still wins by 7 rounds to 5. Big if I can't dispute it. But I'm already ready to unleash the crackin' just waiting for confirmation.

Cheers anxious flowmos!
            Way to side step lol. You know what round he was talking about. It's the one where all the things he described happen at the times he said...smh. If you got nothing just say so. His responce kept you off here for a day, now you're gonna come back like nothing happened lol.
            Last edited by Real King Kong; 12-11-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post

Way to side step lol. You know what round he was talking about. It's the one where all the things he described happen at the times he said...smh. If you got nothing just say so. His responce kept you off here for a day, now you're gonna come back like nothing happened lol.
              Lol he's no where to be found. He hasn't replied to it. Guess why?

He put so many times, it could be any of the videos I posted. He wasn't specific and if it was the first as I've mentioned. He was only dis*****g one round which is round 2, which I can easily prove an easy round to score for Pac.

Hmm.. Maybe his points has full of holes since its him who's hiding for the 4th day now lol.. Wait for the crackin' it's coming.

Just a measly round. Oh I'm shaking in my boots lol
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-11-2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Green k when I can!!!! I stand corrected!!! My bad for not asking these questions earlier...

My bad...

But I am LMAO!!!

So funny!!! Yet true!!! lMAO!!!
                No worries mate. We're cool!

I'm glad you liked it. Maidana put the brakes on Floyd and turned him into a poodle.

Comment

Lol he's no where to be found. He hasn't replied to it. Guess why?

He put so many times, it could be any of the videos I posted. He wasn't specific and if it was the first as I've mentioned. He was only dis*****g one round which is round 2, which I can easily prove an easy round to score for Pac.

Hmm.. Maybe his points has full of holes since its him who's hiding for 4th day now lol.. Wait for the crackin' it's coming.

Sure buddy if it helps you get some sleep hehe
                  Well he made his points...it's you who's not willing to respond. You never intended for anyone to actually take you to task, now you've been exposed lol. I'm not surprised at all that you don't stand behind what you post and are unwilling to discuss it...cuz i know you're simply a troll. I'm just pointing it out to others.

Comment

No worries mate. We're cool!

I'm glad you liked it. Maidana put the brakes on Floyd and turned him into a poodle.
                    That video was awesome & funny!
                    I am gonna watch it again, & pass it to my family members.

Thanks.

70 holds. World record.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Well he made his points...it's you who's not willing to respond. You never intended for anyone to actually take you to task, now you've been exposed lol. I'm not surprised at all that you don't stand behind what you post and are unwilling to discuss it...cuz i know you're simply a troll. I'm just pointing it out to others.
                      Naah not really his points have full of holes. 4 days in hiding now that's hiding lol.. How can I bring out my epic points when he didn't mention what video among the 5 videos he was referring too. That alone shows he's inconsistency of bringing up his points. He can't even confirm what he wrote. Shows it's all hot air with no substance as usual. Just like you lol if he can't even reply to a simple question. He just burned his ass and proves all he did was make empty points.

Oh, Is this your 100th reply to this thread? And up to this day You are still not making any real points to contribute in here. Trolling me much ain't a sport kid. Boxing is.

Enjoy the ride.

# flowmo anxiety showing up

# patience is a virtue
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-27-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X