No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    oh the irony, look at your post, did you just call people name yusaf mack?

genius floyd fan logic.

spoon videos ruined yusaf mack's life.

you are suffering a meltdown.

move on let it go.

stop crying whining.

(a dose of genius floyd fans medicine and yusaf mack can't take it.)
    Be gentle with considerthis Rath. Floyd is his role model. He is only beginning to realize Floyd is not what he seems to be. He thought Floyd can fly. He though he's a superhero.

What he didn't know is it was all an illusion and that he has to grow up someday and that day is today hehehe..

Comment

you use other people post (andreadward) what have you contributed to this discussion?

you could have done it yourself but no.

al you did was the patented pathethic genius floyd fans reply.

move on

let it go

pac nation life ruined

meltdowns etc.

what have you contributed to this discussion LAP D1CK?

Pac's a PED cheat because his head is as big as a pumpkin?
      You got 1 thing right...pac nations life is ruined. Good of you to finally admit it. Hahaha...dumb pact@rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Be gentle with considerthis Rath. Floyd is his role model. He is only beginning to realize Floyd is not what he seems to be. He thought Floyd can fly. He though he's a superhero.

What he didn't know is it was all an illusion and that he has to grow up someday and that day is today hehehe..
        yusaf mack will never grow up.

he has no daddy that was supposed to guide him through tough times.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          You got 1 thing right...pac nations life is ruined. Good of you to finally admit it. Hahaha...dumb pact@rd.
          what have you contributed to this discussion LAP D!CK?

diversions? adreaward's post? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Floyd is not even in my top 50 favorite fighters. You need to believe people love floyd like you love pac to make yourself feel relevant.

Comment

what have you contributed to this discussion LAP D!CK?

diversions? adreaward's post? LOL
              Well one thing is certain...you diminish everyone you come in contact with. LOL...all caps makes it more effective (pact@rd logic)

Comment

Floyd is not even in my top 50 favorite fighters. You need to believe people love floyd like you love pac to make yourself feel relevant.
                this i agree with you, i saw some of your comments on other threads.

but you are on this thread as a genius floyd fan, so dig in and stand your ground.

Comment

yusaf mack will never grow up.

he has no daddy that was supposed to guide him through tough times.
                  Much like you never get tired of repeating the same things all the time. It must be difficult for you to converse with an actual human being without reverting back to one of the 4 things you say in almost every post on here. You truly are a specimen of pact@rdation.

Comment

Well one thing is certain...you diminish everyone you come in contact with. LOL...all caps makes it more effective (pact@rd logic)
                    do you think my question would go away just like that?

what is your contribution to this thread?

oh by the way.

you started it by posting LAP DOG

i hit back, by posting LAP D!CK now you are crying again?

Comment

Lol..."matt" truck. I'm not even a big floyd fan lol. You idiots just assign that to people who disagree with you. I respect both floyd and mannys skills but am not a huge fan of either...I'm just anti-pact@rd is all. Worst fan boys in boxing history.
                      Sure I believe you.

Just next time since we are in a forum. Bring your logic and common sense you sound like a hobo wondering the outskirts of nsb lol

Bye bye!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-12-2015, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X