Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    when did zaroku get banned?
    Not sure. But he is banned. I saw it under his user name.

Comment

the final score card said red corner won and that was not floyd last time i checked.
      I never heard of that type of mistake being made.

Unlike Steve. Harvey who corrected it right away, did the judges ever address this issue? They should have for the sake of boxing fans globally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Lol one less fl0mo to deal with hahaha
        I thought you and Zaroku had many interesting posts back and forth. But he is banned now. One less Person to challenge your beliefs.

Was the red corner vs blue corner ever cleared up???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lol one less fl0mo to deal with hahaha
          if he's banned i think OG is his alt LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by OG_Oldman View Post
            I thought you and Zaroku had many interesting posts back and forth. But he is banned now. One less Person to challenge your beliefs.

it was me and considerthis who discussed that red and blue corner.

consider this quit.

Zaroku is this you? LOL

Comment

it was me and considerthis who discussed that red and blue corner.

consider this quit.

Zaroku is this you? LOL
              Nope.

But I think your point about the red vs blue corner needs clearing up.

I think Manny deserves a rematch.

And the judges need to explain how they couldn't see or understand who was in which corner. Was it ever properly explained??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                This thread is getting disturbing. What are the mods doing ? Now it's ok to spam this forum 24/7 with the same thread by a lunatic who obviously needs intense counselling ?

I pity Spoon.

Mods need to ban Spoon and stop this spamming. It would be a favor for all members of this site. It would also be a favor for Spoon himself who clearly needs to get his life together.
                Ban Spoon? No way, I certainly don't agree with his ignorance, but I do enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Ban Spoon? No way, I certainly don't agree with his ignorance, but I do enjoy it.
                  Banning me for no reason at all will only make me a legend hehehe..

Besides I'm the author of threads that's always seem to be on fire. I've made my mark around here. Take notice

This thread alone is on fire! 37,000 viewed, 150 plus pages. My threads reaches the inner core of the depths of boxing fans soul. Ignorance is only reserved for those with no basis to argue, a lot them in here, but that's just not me.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by OG_Oldman View Post

All I know is Pac was in the red corner and they gave the win to the red corner aside from that Rath knows more about it, but it clearly shows they made another blonder in the countless blunders in this fight.

Regarding Zaroku, yeah we do have constant back and forth exchange, nothing heated since I only ride his wave for amusement value. Basically just nonsensical comments to stir him up. His all good, but his probably bi-polar. He talks in riddles that doesn't make sense and wants to impregnate a lot of filipino women and spread his seeds lol that's why he probably got banned for going pg18 lol
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-21-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

if he's banned i think OG is his alt LOL
                      Of course it's his alt lol. Pretty sure he got banned for making a thread about ****...but you might know that if you ever ventured outside of pact@rd land.

Comment

Working...
                      X