No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

How much more did your white supremacist author fail, huh? The truth is...you don't really want to know. LMAOOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Didn't I debunk at least one of his "landed punches" here for you.

So tell me, why isn't that good enough for you crypt keeper? And why did you dodge out of the discussion when I sent YOU videos about another missed punch.

Yea, bow down, bltch.
      I just said one. 1 measly punch won't get you to the finish line dumbass. Now stop stalling and get back to work Vadrigar awaits you fuvkn' pussay!

# lol @ one punch to seal the deal hahaha! Dumbass!

Comment

I just said one. 1 measly punch won't get you to the finish line dumbass. Now stop stalling and get back to work Vadrigar awaits you fuvkn' pussay!
        Then why did you duck me when I said we can go over all of the information that I used to debunk the entire video?

Why did you duck when I sent you 2 videos about a supposed punch that DID NOT land. LMAOOOO.

You're a sad, sad "man." I almost feel sorry doing this to you. Almost.

Comment

Then why did you duck me when I said we can go over all of the information that I used to debunk the entire video?

Why did you duck when I sent you 2 videos about a supposed punch that DID NOT land. LMAOOOO.

You're a sad, sad "man." I almost feel sorry doing this to you. Almost.
          Making up stories again. How pathetic you've become.

You have designed a fake ass security blanket to cover the truth from being expose. AN illusion of truth.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Didn't I debunk at least one
          Your brain is too small to understand that to debunk who wins a round you need at least several punches to out point the opposition. Not one measly punch.

And that is why you are pathetic.

You don't understand how the world works. Go back to your fl0mo wonderland, or you fake ass fl0mo dome. A lot of your fl0mo jizz guzzlers will pat you in the back for having to get one measly punch in hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Making up stories again. How pathetic you've become.

You have designed a fake ass security blanket to cover the truth from being expose. AN illusion of truth.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

Your brain is too small to understand that to debunk who wins a round you need at least several punches to out point the opposition. Not one measly punch.

And that is why you are pathetic.

You don't understand how the world works. Go back to your fl0mo wonderland, or you fake ass fl0mo dome. A lot of your fl0mo jizz guzzlers will pat you in the back for having to get one measly punch in hahaha!
            And didn't I show you pictures and videos of several missed punches?

Yea, keep pretending I didn't, bltch. I'll keep laughing at you. You're pathetic.

Comment

# lol @ one punch to seal the deal hahaha! Dumbass!
              stupid ******, still thinks pac won ROFL. you have been schooled on here a million times.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                stupid ******, still thinks pac won ROFL. you have been schooled on here a million times.
                Whoa!! You serious?? You have the nerve to even say that after all this time you've been humiliated and exposed in this awesome thread. It's you who have been butt raped a million times over in this thread. You still flying blind after all this time? Way to downplay how loose your butthole is hahaha!
                For those who don't know Bambam has been banned twice in the last 2months for spamming this thread since he can't defend his IV ridden idol properly she resorts to spamming. Shows how pathetic you have become. You have nothing to go for except wait for mommy Floyd and daddy Travolta to come to your rescue hahaha! But what you don't know is that you are already shop worn. They don't like you anymore. You are off to the section where left overs ate kept. You've been over used already. Your're their last recourse when theor is drout in biatches. Missy you're off to sect D. Where the regects stay. BWAHAHAHA!! ��

The only one you ever beat is Travolta when he wants you to dominate him when you guys take turns hahahaha!!

OOOORRRRAAAAALLLLEEEEEE!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

REGARDING BAMBAM'S HISTORY:

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM
                Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
                BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED.

Nothings broken shush!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 04-06-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

And didn't I show you pictures and videos of several missed punches?

Yea, keep pretending I didn't, bltch. I'll keep laughing at you. You're pathetic.
                  Lol yeah and I all proved it's all debunked except one measly punch that you are so proud of finding. Well Woooptydoo! Such awesome achievment lol

Not! Hahaha!

Pathetic!

As I said, stop being pathetic. And stop ducking my gatekeeper. You've got work to do. Get to him to get to me again. You're not worthy yet, prove your worth. Vadrigar awaits. ��
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-06-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Why even argue with that antagonist? He has close to 4K posts and all of them are in defense of Floyd. Either he is on his payroll or he has way too much time on his hands to be Googling nonsense and insulting other members on this forum. He isn't worth the energy or keyboard strokes. Better to discuss boxing with real boxing fans, not hopeless cheerleaders.
                    I know right. That biatch is a leech that keeps on sticking herself in this thread. That Biatch doesn't realize she's actually attracted to me lol

Rest assured bud, I've put him in the mediocre poster level slot. That biactch ass floyd jizzguzzler doesn't deserve my time, she can't even dance with my gate keeper Vadrigar. Oh well, I guess this thread needs some clowns to liven up the place. Bambam182 and Travestyny does it well. So I guess, they have a role to play. I need clowns. They're the best in the biz! hahahaha!!

Comment

Tell me what happens
                      ****in clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X