No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Still "quoting me" with a picture because you're scared about what I did to ADP02 in our debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      how come idiots just can't answer a question? Spoon asks for a simple question to be answered yet idiots deflect with something else?
      Travestyny has been b1tch slapping Spoon left and right with punch count proof from his own damn videos, actually.

Spoon is too scared to actually debate him and answer questions, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Travestyny has been b1tch slapping Spoon left and right with punch count proof from his own damn videos, actually.

Spoon is too scared to actually debate him and answer questions, though.
        lmao I'm not even talking about travesty.

funny how I mention the word "idiot" and you link it to travesty

Travesty ain't even supposed to be here no more. Travesty already said he's leaving the thread, so what's he doing back?

Comment

Travesty ain't even supposed to be here no more. Travesty already said he's leaving the thread, so what's he doing back?
          Do you want people to answer a question or not?

Comment

The homie ShoulderRoll mentioned me in here, and I have a lot of respect for him. So I decided to show up and see if anyone in here had changed their mind and would be willing to step up and end the crying in here. I've offered many times in the past but no one was willing to step up.

Spoon says that his thread is Epic. I offered him what I thought was a fair deal. He can post a poll in the History section and if he wins, meaning over 50% think that Pac won this fight based on his info, I'll accept a permanent ban.

If he loses, meaning over 50% think Pac lost, then he either accepts a permanent ban or his "epic thread" gets closed and deleted. His choice.

I think that's fair. Don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Do you want people to answer a question or not?
              Spoon has asked idiots questions and they didn't answer.

I say "idiot" and you match it to Travesty's name

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                The homie ShoulderRoll mentioned me in here, and I have a lot of respect for him. So I decided to show up and see if anyone in here had changed their mind and would be willing to step up and end the crying in here. I've offered many times in the past but no one was willing to step up.

Spoon says that his thread is Epic. I offered him what I thought was a fair deal. He can post a poll in the History section and if he wins, meaning over 50% think that Pac won this fight based on his info, I'll accept a permanent ban.

If he loses, meaning over 50% think Pac lost, then he either accepts a permanent ban or his "epic thread" gets closed and deleted. His choice.

I think that's fair. Don't you?
                I'd say sure, but I've recently made a poll about Clenelo being innocent, it's a land slide that he isn't, yet elroy jetson and company cry "people are bias". I've made a poll about if the woman beater *Floyd was on roids, it's a land slide again that the woman beater *Floyd is on roids, again, idiots cry "poll results don't mean nothing." With the given results, people still cry saying the results don't mean shi*. So based off of that, what would your poll do?

Comment

Spoon has asked idiots questions and they didn't answer.

I say "idiot" and you match it to Travesty's name
                  Come on, stop being childish.

You said why can't "idiots' answer his questions.

ShoulderRoll told you that I've answered his questions over and over.

If you were excluding me from "idiots," then I appreciate it. The point is, however, that his questions have been answered.

Comment

I'd say sure, but I've recently made a poll about Clenelo being innocent, it's a land slide that he isn't, yet elroy jetson and company cry "people are bias". I've made a poll about if the woman beater *Floyd was on roids, it's a land slide again that the woman beater *Floyd is on roids, again, idiots cry "poll results don't mean nothing." With the given results, people still cry saying the results don't mean shi*. So based off of that, what would your poll do?
                    Spoon is the one that claims his epic thread could sway public opinion about this fight.

Your poll proves that the opinion of people here is that Canelo was a cheater, Mayweather was a cheater, and also there are polls that show people believe Pacquiao was a cheater. As well as Marquez.

I'm fine with that.

Will Spoon step up to see what his "epic thread" really proves, just like you did with your poll? That's the issue. If his "epic thread" has failed, then it is simply a failure. Is he going to cry for 3 more years or step up? That's what I want to know from him.

We are debating opinions. The only fact that exists is that Pacquiao lost. Just like the only fact regarding the above mentioned fighters is that Canelo failed two tests and may have had a valid excuse for doing so.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 04-27-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X