Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol that was in your face hahaha!

Travestyny and Bambam should take turns raising that flag hehe!
    You cant see at the bottom of the pic , but the flag is stuck in travestny ass. While bam bam holds it with one foot on his ass standing like captain Morgan

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Spoon didnt give up.
      Spoon begged me to leave him alone. Eat a dlck you annoying little bltch.

Comment

You cant see at the bottom of the pic , but the flag is stuck in travestny ass. While bam bam holds it with one foot on his ass standing like captain Morgan
        Still with these little 2nd grade fantasy based insults...

But when I curb stomped your dumb ass, you promised some great revenge. What happened to the perma ban, bltch? How about you gaining control of my accounts?

You powerless little bltch. Thanks for bowing down yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Spoon begged me to leave him alone. Eat a dlck you annoying little bltch.
          First off, I didn't beg for you to leave, I just said you are worthless piece of scum and should never be allowed to be in any healthy debate, more so, in my awesome thread. Secondly, I think that annoying little biatch you mentioned depicts you more accurately than any poster that has ever posted in here. So you deserve that mantle perfectly and defintely not Pacboy. Lolololol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 04-09-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

First off, I didn't beg for you to leave, I just said you are worthless piece of scum and should never be allowed to be in any healthy debate, more so, in my awesome thread. Secondly, I think that annoying little biatch you mentioned depicts you more accurately than any poster that has ever posted in here. So you deserve that mantle perfectly and defintely not Pacboy. Lolololol
            Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

You gave up, bltch. This is the point that your f@g friend, Pac-Boy, said he would perma-ban me and steal my account information.

Guess who is still here stomping on you clowns. Your f@g boyfriend is a joke, and so are you.

Comment

Travestyny deluded mind doesn't allow him to realize he needs more proof to charge you with having an ALT that isn't even yours to begin with lmao All he got was someone's random poster's quote that he claims to be you and what's even more hilarious, he has been posting that random guy's thoughts for months now lololol

Strange, strange man hahaha!!

Comment

Travestyny deluded mind doesn't allow him to realize he needs more proof to charge you with having an ALT that isn't even yours to begin with lmao All he got was someone's random poster's quote that he claims to be you and what's even more hilarious, he has been posting that random guy's thoughts for months now lololol

Strange, strange man hahaha!!

You moron. The below alt wasn't even the original alt that I accused your dumb ass f@g friend of using. I was only alerted to it by another user that it was his alt.

I have plenty of evidence about your f@g friend's at least TWO alts...which is why he challenged someone to mention him having alts, and when I did, he shut the **** up and sat down like a good little bltch. I even have quotations from him saying, "Everyone has alts." Um...no bltch. We aren't all bltches like you two!

Comment

You gave up, bltch. This is the point that your f@g friend, Pac-Boy, said he would perma-ban me and steal my account information.

Guess who is still here stomping on you clowns. Your f@g boyfriend is a joke, and so are you.

Lmao

It's called reading comprehension. Look it up. I've predicted your capacity to debate 300 pages back. I knew you'll go on a never ending loop of despair that never ends, thus, ive encouraged you to live in your alternate reality, where in that place you can believe you won something. It's called Fl0moland or some call it Fl0modome hahaha!! I knew you are not worthy of a debate ever since you came in here. I just wanted to showcase your patheticness in this thread so I allowed myself to play along in your make believe world. Like I said, think how you want to see things. I don't give a shyit hahaha! You have proven to lack integrity to be in any debate. You suck hahaha!!

#You can't even dance withy my gatekeeper you *****

# i gave you all the chance. I extended an olive branch to redeem your *****ness and yet time in time again I've exposed you for what you really are.. My Biatch.

# OOPS! Deadline for ducking Vadrigar has commenced. T-7 days!!

Comment

You moron. The below alt wasn't even the original alt that I accused your dumb ass f@g friend of using. I was only alerted to it by another user that it was his alt.

I have plenty of evidence about your f@g friend's at least TWO alts...which is why he challenged someone to mention him having alts, and when I did, he shut the **** up and sat down like a good little bltch. I even have quotations from him saying, "Everyone has alts." Um...no bltch. We aren't all bltches like you two!
                    Speculation is not concrete proof. Great job sherlock lmao

# my biatch

Comment

Speculation is not concrete proof. Great job sherlock lmao

# my biatch
                      Speculation?

He ducked me just like you because he knows I have FACTS.

Just like you duck me because you know I have FACTS. Get his nuts out ya mouth and grow a pair of your own balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X