No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    Pac deserved to win the fight because he was the one landing clean flush punches and thats my whole point. That fight was a robbery because it confirmed that the way we look at boxing is not in terms of who is landing what but who is doing what we want them to do and that is completely subjective and its why boxing has become so political. a fighter can win almost solely on reputation or keeping a fight slow and tactical even if he loses the slow and tactical battle as did floyd and ward for example.

examples of this type of scoring can be found when people say floyd dictated the pace. instead of focusing on the action and punches you focus on how you thought the pace should go if pac were to win. the fact that it was a slower and more tacticial fight does not give floyd the automatic win.

you say he controlled manny with jabs. well his jabs were mostly falling short, hitting gloves, or barely grazing pac. hardly clean effective punches. if you look at more accurate punch stats taken from the fight they both landed a very similar amount of punches but it was pac with the much cleaner flusher punches while it was floyd with mostly grazing, slapping, or push off type punches. also the vast majority of pacs clean punches were power shots whle the vast majority of floyd were jabs. now if these were ggg power jabs he would certainly have a much better case but the majority of his jabs were just barely grazing or landing. they were stay away from me type jabs. this can be an effective way of winning but you have to make sure your opponent isnt catching you with the harder shots and in more of the roudns pac was catchin him with the harder shots so his stay away jabs were not effective.

also my other point was that the fight was given to the guy who constantly grabbed hold and bent over below the waist when his opponent was trying to do work. this confirms another bad precedent. the thinking illegal moves are defense precedent. or thinking illegal moves are ring generalship.

floyd should have been punished by the ref for doin these type of moves but since the ref was kenny bayless he did nothing. the second line of defens against illegal moves should have been the judges. they should have given the close rounds to the guy forcing the other into doing illegal moves just to keep up. the third lin of defense should be the fans who saw this but a lot of them have been so conditioned to seeing these type of moves that it has become normal. another reason this fight will go down as having the biggest impact on boxing and in a negative way.
    Brilliant.

You just wrote the essence of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Video sent.

Man Downnnnn!!!!!

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Uh because I was referring to that shot which Spoon admitted to not landing? Are you thick?

You have to look at the video instead of posting screenshots. Remember you're supposed to do the debunking dummy.

I have already posted Spoons post which shows Floyd lost:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Dude........you're the debunker. Stop telling me to watch your timestamp you clown.

Read this post. Now tell me who won:
      ROFL you're braindead. There is no hope for you admit defeat.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      So he gets put on ignore,
      No mas!

This fool thought Spoon's post was reffering to two deducted punches. He can't even count!

Comment

Who has me squirming?

The dude that is afraid of my thunderdome challenge? Is that who you're talking about?

Your crypt keeper?

LMAOOOOO.

Why didn't you take his stance, Spoon. No time-stamping...no still images....no videos. LMAO.

Then I would have seen you were full of shlt and ignored you, too. LMAOOOO. Problem is you really believe what you're saying....but when it was shot down, instead of finding neutral judges to settle it, you said....

LMAOOOOO
        What challenge? Your challenge was a non challenge. I'm not doing the debunking you are.

This was the real challenge which you continually ducked:
        Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
        2. Let the ass whopping commence
        3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
        4. Floyd cannot adjust.
        5. Championship rounds 50/50
        6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.
        When I kept reposting it you started quivering and put me on ignore. You then chenged your mind, took me of ignore and issued your bogus challenge again.

You're a flip flopping pvssy. Do you have any shame?
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 04-02-2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Stop writing essays? Your brain is overloading hahaha!!

Stop running, stop ducking, stop being Floyd and you shall see the light brotha'!!

It's okay bud, it's okay to lose. You can learn form your failures. maybe someday you can reach the top, but today is not the day hahaha!!

lololololololol

SUCH AN EMOTIONAL CREATURE YOU ARE..

YOU ARE THE ESSENCE OF FLOWMOISM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

RUNNING IS A SKILL. DUCKING IS A SKILL.

BEING A CLOWN FOR FAR TOO LONG IS BEING CONSISTENT LMAO!!

TIME TO RUN!!

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

RUN WITH FLOYD!!

Running and ducking? Lmaoooo!!!

You are:
          1. The man that has been ducking presenting this info before 3 or more unbiased judges.

2. The man that refuses to look at video evidence that clearly shows your video uploader is full of shlt

And I use the word "man" extremely loosely. Don't ever talk about ducking and running until you grow a pair of balls, bltch!

Comment

Running and ducking? Lmaoooo!!!

You are:
            1. The man that has been ducking presenting this info before 3 or more unbiased judges.

2. The man that refuses to look at video evidence that clearly shows your video uploader is full of shlt

And I use the word "man" extremely loosely. Don't ever talk about ducking and running until you grow a pair of balls, bltch!
            lolololololololol

A. you can't even keep up with my gatekeeper.

B. your kangaroo court is what it is a kangaroo court for ******s. Sorry, but I don't belong there lmao

C. This is the Thunderdome Biatch!! 160,000 plus views of a thread says so! So stop whining and stop Ducking my gatekeeper. Get to work c u n t hahahaha!!

D. There is always a white Flag you can raise than resort to ducking all the time. End your life is the easiest path Biatch!! hahahaha!

Duck duck duck it out!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

lolololololololol

A. you can't even keep up with my gatekeeper.

B. your kangaroo court is what it is a kangaroo court for ******s. Sorry, but I don't belong there lmao

C. This is the Thunderdome Biatch!! 160,000 plus views of a thread says so! So stop whining and stop Ducking my gatekeeper. Get to work c u n t hahahaha!!
              D. There is always a white Flag you can raise than sort to ducking all the time. End your life is the easiest path Biatch!! hahahaha!
              Keep ducking, bltch!!!! Your video uploader is a biased, blind and deaf piece of shlt. Live with it. LMAOOOO!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Yup. He FAILED!

Comment

Keep ducking, bltch!!!! Your video uploader is a biased, blind and deaf piece of shlt. Live with it. LMAOOOO!

Yup. He FAILED!
                lololololololololol

Yeah I know in your own mind his biased since you can't prove shyit hahaha! Now get to work stop quacking biatch. You can't even handle my Gatekeeper.

Jeez how can you even think of dancing with the main man. PFFFFFFFFFTTTT PATHETIC..I gave you all the shots. You just waste it all..

Duck duck duck it out!!

Comment

lololololololololol

Yeah I know in your own mind his biased since you can't prove shyit hahaha!
                  LMAOOOOO. NOPE! WRONG AGAIN!

I KNOW HE IS BIASED BECAUSE OF THIS DISGRACEFUL LIST OF OTHER VIDEOS OF HIS:

* Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
                  * Jean Pascal's Coonery
                  * Chris Algeri, the YTBC Hates You!!!
                  * I'm a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
                  * White Supremacy (where he so disgustingly states "Whites are supreme!")
                  * Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
                  * Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
                  * I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans (guess what angle he takes)
                  * Gennady Golovin's Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
                  * Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
                  * Gennady Golovkins White privilege...Roy Jones Affirmative Action
                  * Flowmoisms Debunked Parts I, II, and III
                  * Floyd Mayweather is an Illusionist
                  * Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
                  * and
                  * Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

SO...ARE WHITES SUPREME, SPOON? COME ON OUT OF THE CLOSET AND TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL! LMAOOO!

Comment

LMAOOOOO. NOPE! WRONG AGAIN!

I KNOW HE IS BIASED BECAUSE OF THIS DISGRACEFUL LIST OF OTHER VIDEOS OF HIS:

* Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
                    * Jean Pascal's Coonery
                    * Chris Algeri, the YTBC Hates You!!!
                    * I'm a Sergey Kovalev Fan!!!
                    * White Supremacy (where he so disgustingly states "Whites are supreme!")
                    * Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
                    * Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
                    * I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans (guess what angle he takes)
                    * Gennady Golovin's Resume is Better than Andre Wards!!!
                    * Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
                    * Gennady Golovkins White privilege...Roy Jones Affirmative Action
                    * Flowmoisms Debunked Parts I, II, and III
                    * Floyd Mayweather is an Illusionist
                    * Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
                    * and
                    * Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.

SO...ARE WHITES SUPREME, SPOON? COME ON OUT OF THE CLOSET AND TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL! LMAOOO!
                    Lol since you cant dispute the thread videos. And he loves exposing Floyd. You go on a white supremist mind set to debunk he's work. When the author of the video is black?? Lmao

Don't deflect Travestyny, you havent disputed shyit. As my gate keeper has been drilling to your thick skull. You have work to do. One punch won't cut it. Stop ducking, and start working. You won't get a shot at me if you keep on deflecting lmao

You smell like rotten vagina.. Face your fears, my champion Vadrigar awaits. I'll be near. I'll clobber you agaiin after you proven your worth. You've failed the last time. This time. No need for pink flip flops to wear. You only need to defeat my Gatekeeper. So get to it! Unless you are wuzz? Wuzz?
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Lol since you cant dispute the thread videos. And he loves exposing Floyd. You go on a white supremist mind set to debunk he's work. When the author of the video is black?? Lmao

Don't deflect Travestyny, you havent disputed shyit. As my gate keeper has been drilling to your thick skull. You have work to do. One punch won't cut it. Stop ducking, and start working. You won't get a shot at me if you keep on deflecting lmao

You smell like rotten vagina.. Face your fears, my champion Vadrigar awaits. I'll be near. I'll clobber you agaiin after you prove your worth. You've the last time. This time. No need for pink flip flops to wear. You only need to defeat my Gatekeeper. So get to it! Unless you are wuzz? Wuzz?
                      Say what? The author of the video is black? LMAOOOO. Yea ok.

I go on a white supremacist rant? No. HE WENT ON A WHITE SUPREMACIST RANT. If he is a serious boxing channel uploader....why are so many of his videos about race?

If he is so unbiased, why does he have so much Floyd Mayweather hate vids? Andre Ward hate vids. I bet you he's trying to go in on Daniel Jacobs now. This guys is as pathetic as you are!

By the way, one punch? Really? You won't even discuss this, will you:

LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X