Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lololololol

Your comprehension is so weak. The oligarchs owns the world. The white elites, called the shadow government rules the world. Starting from The bankers that started our currency. The Rothchild family. They are worth trillions. They rule the world silently. They even have control and influnce of the media, the past presidents, they are in some ways part of the illuminati who have so much influence and power they have access to the very top of the food chain. And if you did understand him, boxing eversince was a sport oligarchs invest in. They gamble and rigged fights for their pleasure. Boxing in the past are riddled with mobsters, who rigged fights to make sure their man wins. He corruption in boxing has always been big. Run by whites, and to this day, they still do. That is why John McCain if he won the Reaidency before, would have fixed boxing as a whole, because boxing is the only sport without an official governingg body to sanction illegal corrupt acts in the aport. Yes, the white elites are the richest people on earth. That is just realy. There is a brotherhood of free masons, skull and bones that have been there along time ago. Influencing our scoiety. They vast richness can tap into our political social aspects. They control the media, the news that they want to feed. Great example is, the fake polls that the mainstream media keep on blasting on air that trump is trailing. Trump is fighting the shadow g
    Excuse me....when did Precise Presenter say all of this?

I remember him saying, "Whites are Supreme. Whites are the shlt." (not to be confused with shlt.) "Whites have higher IQ's. Whites have made the most technological advances, etc. etc.).

You aren't fooling anyone. Should I upload the video here so you can see it for yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WHEN DID YOU ANSWER? YOU ADMIT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER, YOU ****ING PIECE OF SHlT.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT? DID YOU ANSWER?

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, ADP02? STILL WAITING.
      So that was the question? Well, I provided to you some info and will add a bit more in the thunderdome. Hopefully you will understand where I'm coming from.

But all you did was answer 1/4 questions and then ran for the hills. Even bringing up stuff that Floyd never said or more importantly, WOULD NEVER DO considering that he has this big fight the next day!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        So that was the question? Well, I provided to you some info and will add a bit more in the thunderdome. Hopefully you will understand where I'm coming from.

But all you did was answer 1/4 questions and then ran for the hills. Even bringing up stuff that Floyd never said or more importantly, WOULD NEVER DO considering that he has this big fight the next day!
        Jesus Christ. Did you not just admit in the Thunderdome that you didn't answer my question?

It's a simple yes or no question. You know the answer and that's why you won't answer it. Instead, you imply that you went ahead and answered your own question that I didn't even pose to you.

THIS IS CALLED DEFLECTING. The fact that you are deflecting after calling me a deflector is what is called Projecting. You are a projecting deflector. That's the bottom line. Again, wanted to respect you for stepping up to the thunderdome. No respect whatsoever for your cowardice.

Comment

Excuse me....when did Precise Presenter say all of this?

I remember him saying, "Whites are Supreme. Whites are the shlt." (not to be confused with shlt.) "Whites have higher IQ's. Whites have made the most technological advances, etc. etc.).

You aren't fooling anyone. Should I upload the video here so you can see it for yourself?
          It's called understanding what he means, but off course you don't have the depth to understand all that. Carry on.

You still have my gatekeeper to dance with. Unless, your folding. All yoi have to do is fold bud. No worries. I won't Judge you.

Comment

It's called understanding what he means, but off course you don't have the depth to understand all that. Carry on.

You still have my gatekeeper to dance with. Unless, your folding. All yoi have to do is fold bud. No worries. I won't Judge you.
            So after everything that you wrote in the previous post, you are backing up what he says in that video?

Wowww. A new low for you. How disgusting. It's ok for you to say you agree with his videos about the Pac fight, but disagree with his disgusting and distasteful video in which he clearly states "Whites are Supreme." You couldn't even be man enough to go that route, huh?

Have at it.

Comment

"White people are the shlt! White people are supreme. That's White supremacy."

"On average as a whole whether it comes to intellect, technology, inventions, building civilizations, society, the white man is superior to the black man. And that’s just a fact that a lot of you have problems dealing with."
              -- Precise Presenter

Take a look for yourself. Video begins at the appropriate place. If you then want to discuss these comments, let me know.
              Last edited by travestyny; 04-02-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks Spoon for the support.

I read a few of your posts ..... while I do not know if its stacked right now but TRAVESTYNY certainly was headed in that direction with Hanzgruuber and El Panda and the Shoulder Roll providing the list of judges ....

I just hope that there are no Dave Moretti's that will be judging in the Thunderdome. That is, I hope it will be fair.

BTW - Congrats on over 5000 posts in this thread!

Comment

Jesus Christ. Did you not just admit in the Thunderdome that you didn't answer my question?

It's a simple yes or no question. You know the answer and that's why you won't answer it. Instead, you imply that you went ahead and answered your own question that I didn't even pose to you.

THIS IS CALLED DEFLECTING. The fact that you are deflecting after calling me a deflector is what is called Projecting. You are a projecting deflector. That's the bottom line. Again, wanted to respect you for stepping up to the thunderdome. No respect whatsoever for your cowardice.
                  Nope. I told you that I will be responding to your questions but for now lets proceed ... that is like you not wanting to answer my questions before and saying that you will answer to ALL of them LATER, after I respond to yours. SO until that point, did I call you a DEFLECTOR? but I certainly felt that you would deflect later!

So you answered 1/4 .... that is at 25% rate, if I give you full marks for whatever you answered!

Its time for you to step it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Nope. I told you that I will be responding to your questions but for now lets proceed ... that is like you not wanting to answer my questions before and saying that you will answer to ALL of them LATER, after I respond to yours. SO until that point, did I call you a DEFLECTOR? but I certainly felt that you would deflect later!

So you answered 1/4 .... that is at 25% rate, if I give you full marks for whatever you answered!

Its time for you to step it up.
                    Are you ******ed? Seriously.

We stated you will answer my question, then I will answer yours.

You never answered my question, which you admit. What part of that don't you understand?

Comment

So after everything that you wrote in the previous post, you are backing up what he says in that video?

Wowww. A new low for you. How disgusting. It's ok for you to say you agree with his videos about the Pac fight, but disagree with his disgusting and distasteful video in which he clearly states "Whites are Supreme." You couldn't even be man enough to go that route, huh?

Have at it.

Lololololol

Wtf is wrong with you?? He is talking about what is reality from within the shadows that you dont see. He is mainly informing of the truth of reality that most people do not see. He is not a white supremist, he is someone who explains why they exist. I don't fivkn support this rich oligarchs controlling the financial system of our nation. That's why I voted for Trump. The problem with you is you always end up out of context. Painting a fake canvas about Pac, Precise Presenter, and depict Floyd as an angel lol you my friend is what you call a hypocrit. You are the racist that is destroying this great nation. We are one, Americans. No color or race should devide us. But what you lack in the understanding of politics, you also lack in the nature of a conman. As no sane person will see Floyd's antics as a clean cut victory. There is so much controversy and sketchyness woven in his fake win. Deep inside, you know it even if you deny it till the day you die.

Your comprehension is so weak. The oligarchs owns the world. The white elites, called the shadow government rules the world. Starting from The bankers that started our currency. The Rothchild family. They are worth trillions. They rule the world silently. They even have control and influnce of the media, the past presidents, they are in some ways part of the illuminati who have so much influence and power they have access to the very top of the food chain. And if you did understand him, boxing eversince was a sport oligarchs invest in. They gamble and rigged fights for their pleasure. Boxing in the past are riddled with mobsters, who rigged fights to make sure their man wins. The corruption in boxing has always been big. Run by whites, and to this day, they still do. That is why John McCain if he won the Presidency before, would have fixed boxing as a whole, because boxing is the only sport without an official governingg body to sanction illegal corrupt acts in the aport. Yes, the white elites are the richest people on earth. That is just a fact. There is a brotherhood of free masons, skull and bones that have been there along time ago. Influencing our scoiety. Their vast richness can tap into our political, social aspects. They control the media, the news that they want to feed. Great example is, the fake polls that the mainstream media keep on blasting on air that trump is trailing. When he actually was winning. Trump is fighting the shadow government, these shadow government want someone yhey can control, and that was Hillary. A puppet like Obama was, Trump, is not one to mess round as you can see they try to paint him in most mainstream media with fake news to topple him down and to get him impeached eventually. This is the shadow goverment he was talking about. The recent one was Goerge Soros, a billinare Jew from hungary, who helped crash countries economies in the past and is now helping Hillary, in the recent feminiist Rally. He funded that rally. These billionares are trying to influence everything. What he's trying to say is wakeup son. They are their in the shadows.

But off course, I'm just lying again.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X