No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

I have got a big grin on my face right now. I find it hilarious clowning you but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now.
    Is that why you keep ducking me?

You aren't fooling anybody, clown boy. You're my son.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Dude........you're the debunker. Stop telling me to watch your timestamp you clown.

Read this post. Now tell me who won:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-30-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Is that why you keep ducking me?

You aren't fooling anybody, clown boy. You're my son.
        Where have I ducked you?

You keep on ducking the other video.

Comment

Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:
          Video sent.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Stop telling me to watch a video
          LMAOOOOO. It's over. Thanks for bowing down, bltch.

Comment

Video sent.

LMAOOOOO. It's over. Thanks for bowing down, bltch.

Ah just like I thought. You failed to quote my whole post:

Dude........you're the debunker. Stop telling me to watch your timestamp you clown.

Nice try though. You haven't debunked anything.

Comment

• Again one shot is deducted and Pac still wins:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Comment

Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:
                Video sent.

Stop telling me to watch a video
                LMAOOOOO. You did it to yourself!

Comment

Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Bwahahahaahaha you sound so desperate. Go back and debunk all the videos I've posted instead of giving me looped timestsamps to watch.

Comment

Video sent.

LMAOOOOO. You did it to yourself!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Why you ducking?

Comment

• The other video you keep on ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X