Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Oh wow lmao.

I asked him to debunk all six videos. He's ducking my challenge, he still hasn't done that.

He is contesting the case that pac won. The videos argue that pac won. So he has to debunk them and build his own case.

Instead he timestamps one video and says "tell me what happens" (lol) when he's supposed to be doing the debunking.

You are clueless, dummy. Kill yourself.
    You just obliterated ShoulderRoll back to her mother's womb lmao

Well said, you've simplified what these nutt jobs needs to do to build a case. They really have no inteligence how to go about it or they actually do but realized Pac truly won it so they are left looking like halfwits pretending not to see the obvious that the videos shows Pac truly won this match up clealry.

Anyway, you just iced another Fl0mo in mere minutes. Awesome job. I commend you for your chivalry my Lancalet. ShoulderRoll, shoulderrolled to her mother's womb again. Most excellent kill.

Bravo!

Gatekeeper Fl0mo kills so far = 2

Deaths name - Travestyny, ShouldRoll
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-01-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• You know that this was the fight that killed boxing. Floyd had to retreat, hold, and lean forward because Pac's offense combined with his ability to pick off punches forced him to. Many of Floyd's punches didn't land. Those judges ruined boxing. Floyd was rewarded for not getting knocked out. The fight stunk period. Floyd refused to close to the show and as Steve Miller sung "Go on Take the money and run Ahoooo Loord." And that what money mayweather did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        You just obliterated ShoulderRoll back to her mother's womb lmao

Well said, you've simplified what these nutt jobs needs to do to build a case. They really have no inteligence how to go about it or they actually do but realized Pac truly won it so they are left looking like halfwits pretending not to see the obvious that the videos shows Pac truly won this match up clealry.

Anyway, you just iced another Fl0mo in mere minutes. Awesome job. I commend you for your chivalry my Lancalet. ShoulderRoll, shoulderrolled to her mother's womb again. Most excellent kill.

Bravo!

Gatekeeper Fl0mo kills so far = 2

Deaths name - Travestyny, ShouldRoll
        Oh, excuse me. Didn't you ask for time stamps in this thread?

And when I time stamped a supposedly landed punch for you, didn't you say this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

LMAO. I think that shows time-stamping was adequate enough, huh Spoon?

Comment

• ^^^^^shook of the entire post

Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Comment

• F@gvesty confirmed for running away in the middle of a debate.

Comment

F@gvesty confirmed for running away in the middle of a debate.
              How can he debate you if you accept neither time stamps NOR video evidence?

Comment

F@gvesty confirmed for running away in the middle of a debate.
                You got Travestyny squirming again. You're killing him hahaha! The guy truly loves to run when cornered. He really Learned his skills from the best, His idol Floyd taught him well lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  You got Travestyny squirming again. You're killing him hahaha! The guy truly loves to run when cornered. He really Learned his skills from the best, His idol Floyd taught him well lolololol
                  Who has me squirming?

The dude that is afraid of my thunderdome challenge? Is that who you're talking about?

Your crypt keeper?

LMAOOOOO.

Why didn't you take his stance, Spoon. No time-stamping...no still images....no videos. LMAO.

Then I would have seen you were full of shlt and ignored you, too. LMAOOOO. Problem is you really believe what you're saying....but when it was shot down, instead of finding neutral judges to settle it, you said....

Anyway, let's just say we agree to disagree.

LMAOOOOO
                  Last edited by travestyny; 04-01-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:
                    Video sent.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Stop telling me to watch a video
                    Man Downnnnn!!!!!

Comment

• lmaooooo. This idiot thinks thunderdome is a place were clowns reside, and even by knowing this, he is hoping some clowns are not good at being clowns and find some serious clowns enough to take part in his kangaroo court hahahaha!!

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard hahahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny
                      Uh.....

You were suggested by one guy above as a potential judge. Are you actually capable, or did you just want to clown around? I mean, to some extent, this section of the site is just clowning around, and it's all good
                      Here's Travestyny selection of Juries. There is something in common among all of them.. I just can't pin point what it is though.. Hmm..

Comment

Working...
                      X