Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Again you didn't quote the whole post:

Pac sill wins when you deduct the shot. You didn't debunk ****.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Very interesting sequence. He claims that this blow by Mayweather shouldn't count. Claims it is an illegal wrist blow. I see a left hook to the temple.

He then claims that a blow by Pacquiao lands immediately afterward. What??? Not at all. He claims you can tell that it lands by the sound. LMAO. The sound you hear is clearly Mayweather's left hook. Go check out the video!

You can clearly see the separation between Mayweather's face and the glove.

Score now: 12-10 Pacquiao

He gives Pacquiao credit for an uppercut in this sequence. What? Yea ok. I'll accept that. He however ignores two blows Mayweather throws in the clinch. Claims he is holding and hitting. I clearly see Paquiao holding, and as I already stated, he gave Pac credit for a blow he landed while he was clearly holding

Score now: 12 - 12 Even.

Once again, he claims Mayweather is holding and hitting. I clearly see Pacquiao holding Mayweather's arm and refusing to fight out of the clinch while Mayweather throws 4 blows.

Score: 16 - 12 Mayweather

There was some more questionable stuff, but I'll leave it at that. So um....yea. I reviewed your round 2 video now. You got what you wished for. All time stamped.

Any question?

psttt...Your videos are shlt!!!

Waiting for you to challenge me on this. Let's see if you can do better than Spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Seems like you're slow.

My analysis of this round came AFTER this post, idiot.

Final score with me not even bothering to deduct further bull**** was:

Mayweather 16 Pac 12.

Dispute it. Let's see you try.
      Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      You didn't take apart anything because screenshots don't show the whole sequence. That's why even if you posted 100 screenshots it wouldn't take anything apart.

You haven't debunked any of the videos I posted. You're an idiot and a coward.
      I know you keep ducking my point about your screeeeenshots but I'm going to keep on posting it to drill your skull.

Keep up b1tch.

Your "16-12" has already been debunked here:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Okay, checking now.

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:

I know you keep ducking my point about your screeeeenshots but I'm going to keep on posting it to drill your skull.

Keep up b1tch.

Your "16-12" has already been debunked here:
        1. I posted a video for you. YOU SAID IT WAS ONLY ONE SHOT. LMAOOOOOO.

2. HOW CAN THAT POST DEBUNK MY ANALYSIS WHEN MY ANALYSIS CAME AFTER IT.

LMAOOOO. YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!!

Comment

Debate me on this. I dare you. We can take it punch by punch WITH VIDEO. You down?
          Why? You're the debunker and you haven't debunked ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadrigar. View Post
            why? You're the debunker and you haven't debunked ****.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            duckingggg!!!!

tell me...what punch made the sound. Lmaoooo!

video starts at relevant part. Tell me you don't see pacquiao's hand still moving back when the sound is heard. Come on, bro. Let me know what you think!!!!

your author is not only blind, but deaf! Let me know bro!

what happened in this videoooo???? Lmaooo please answer.
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

1. I posted a video for you. YOU SAID IT WAS ONLY ONE SHOT. LMAOOOOOO.

2. HOW CAN THAT POST DEBUNK MY ANALYSIS WHEN MY ANALYSIS CAME AFTER IT.

LMAOOOO. YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!!!
              ROFL you're mad. Totally gotten to.

You know I was only referring to one shot.

Comment

ROFL you're mad. Totally gotten to.

You know I was only referring to one shot.
                MAD? LMAOOO

I'm watching you squirm and laughing at your dumb ass.

Comment

what happened in this videoooo???? Lmaooo please answer.
                  Post #4392 b1tch:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Okay, checking now.

Case closed.

Comment

Post #4392 b1tch:
                    Why you ducking?

You asked for a video. I gave you one. It starts and ends at the appropriate time. Tell me what happens.

Comment

MAD? LMAOOO

I'm watching you squirm and laughing at your dumb ass.

I have got a big grin on my face right now. I find it hilarious clowning you but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now.

Comment

Working...
                      X