No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Oh boy, Travestyny is about to self destruct. My leech is about to detach. Hahaha! I'm grabbing a popcorn!
    shut up ****, all you do is call men missy and talk about travolta and tyrone. thats a desperate mans last attempt to get the last word.

you been schooled easily!!!!

Comment

• "oh tyrone wheres tyrone? wheres missy? i need to make another fake compbubox and spam people so i can make myself believe pac won ROFL, i call people delusional when im the ****ed up one" - spoon23

Comment

• its almost that time to post my famous story about spoon23.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Rekt
          Yep. You did get rekt.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Bwahahaha all you had was screenshots. I already told you why those don't count here:
          Video sent.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Stop telling me to watch a video
          Let this be a lesson, fool!

Comment

Oh boy, Travestyny is about to self destruct. My leech is about to detach. Hahaha! I'm grabbing a popcorn!
            Self-destruct. That's what you did after your "more accurate poll." That's also what you did when I destroyed your videos. Remember this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

LMAOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Self-destruct. That's what you did after your "more accurate poll." That's also what you did when I destroyed your videos. Remember this:

LMAOOO!
              lololololololol

Deflecting again aye.. That's a different story that your trying to bring out, and off course, that is not the whole story you are again falsely trying to paint, Typical Travesty, so desperate.

Must have you forgotten or your having temporary amnesia for losing track on how Vadrigar is owning you at this very moment. Go to work hahahaha!!

Vadrigar is my gate keeper. Get to him and you'll get another shot at me again someday. You've struck out along time ago kid. You need to prove yourself worthy amidst all the red karma since 2008 or 9 years of nothingness you have to overcome hahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 06:50 AM.

Comment

lololololololol

Deflecting again aye.. That's a different story that your trying to bring out, and off course, that is not the whole story you are again falsely trying to paint, Typical Travesty, so desperate.

Must have you forgotten or your having temporary amnesia for losing track on how Vadrigar is owning you at this very moment. Go to work hahahaha!!

Vadrigar is my gate keeper. Get to him and you'll get another shot at me again someday. You've struck out along time ago kid. You need to prove yourself worthy amidst all the red karma since 2008 or 9 years of nothingness you have to overcome hahahaha!!

Don't lie. I remember very well how everything happened. You were embarrassed and banned.

Oh, and you must not realize that Vadrigar is just as much of a pvssy as you are. He doesn't want screenshots....doesnt want videos. lol. He....just is a brain dead moron.

Is that you?

Comment

lololololololol

Oh, by the way. Thank you for reminding me that the Epilogue video has different camera shots of the fight.

Take a look:

Now tell me, did the Pac shot that your blind and deaf author said landed actually land?

LMAOOO! What do you say? You like slow motion. Throw that bad boy in slow motion and take a peek.

Your video is SHlT.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• lolololololololol

I've already said you have to get by my gate keeper to reach my front door. Only then will you be able to wear the Pink Flip Flops you are not yet worthy to wear at the moment.

You have work cut out with Vadrigar I suggest you stop deflecting and get to work.

This pink Flip Flops awaits you after him.

Comment

lolololololololol

I've already said you have to get by my gate keeper to reach my front door. Only then will you be able to wear the Pink Flip Flops you are not yet worthy to wear at the moment.

You have work cut out with Vadrigar I suggest you stop deflecting and get to work.

This pink Flip Flops awaits you after him.

LMAOOOO. YOU STILL BEGGING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH YOU?

MAYBE VARDIGAR OR WHATEVR HIS NAME WILL. ASK HIM!!!Lmaoooooo!

Go check the video above. It's set up now. Put it in slow mo. See how your author got it wrong. LMAOOO!

Comment

Working...
                      X