No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Time to wear those pink Flip-Flops Cinderella. All it takes to move forward.

Oh, what's even more ******ed is your line of thinking is so deluded. Do you think I wasn't expecting a challenge from others? Here's what I wrote in the front page.

"Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss"

Meaning, if you really do know how to score in boxing, scoring in boxing is not objective scoring, but subjective. People can score a fight and have different score cards. As we did seem to be in agreement with one mistake that the author scored that shouldn't have been scored, but you having to see one flaw and think it's the end all be all to you, only proves how dumb you really are Bud. It truly shows how small minded you are to think that one mistake that we agreed on, is enough to vindicate Floyd lol

The more you go on, the further you sink yourself deeper into delusion. You keep on tripping. You keep on Flippin', Floppin', trip, trip Floppin' haha!

You are a drowning man..

As I wrote this challenge in the front page of this thread, is to show that even if a viewer watches these videos and see it at face value, It will show to them that there is a strong argument that Pac did win these contested rounds. A viewer doesn't have to be in 100% agreement with the authors work, but after they finished viewing it most of them will likely agree to majority of his scoring, which in return is the essence of this thread, That Pac has definitely a strong argument of winning these contested rounds, and that Pac did come out on top, and was and is the rightful winner that night.

And that is why..

You lose again.

Keep writing me novels to try to dig your way out of that grave. And keep ignoring all of the errors I time-stamped for you. Keep talking about pink slippers when you should be talking about your author's shltty scoring, even in slow mo. Keep talking about how I didn't care to analyze round 2 even after I said, ok, you want me to analyze it... here.

I gave you what you were asking for...it's no wonder you would respond this way. If this dude can't tell what scores in slow motion, who is he to judge the compubox technician who doesn't have that luxury? And you admit he made an error EVEN WHEN REPLAYING THE SHOT OVER AND OVER IN SLOW MO!!! You wrecked his credibility. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
    Talking about pink shoes won't help you dig yourself out of that grave.

R.I.P to you and your shltty thread! It's Over!
    Last edited by travestyny; 03-06-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Writing? Exposing you together with Floyd is life's simple pleasures hehehe!

But you know what's really over ever since?

It's your shyitty rep here in NSB that has been over a long time ago hahaha! It's you being Red since 2008 is what speaks volumes lol Oh, and still going strong like an energy bunny! hahaha!

At this point:

Your Integrity = Zero

You should be fortunate that I am even taking my precious time to talk to shady characters such as you.

Anyway, I offered you an olive branch, all it takes is for us to move forward is for you to wear those pink Flip-Flops, I exposed you for biatching over something you have no knowledge off, you got caught biatchin' buddy, It's time for you to acknowledge it, and if you don't? It only proves you really have no integrity left.

As I've told you, I'm not going to be dragged into your loop of despair. The same way you pulled ADP02 to one. A never ending merry go round were in all you battles with him you never admitted to him how you fumbled over and over while you shrugged it off like it was never even there. I'm not gonna let you off the hook that easy Missy. Life has consequence, If you want to continue this charade. All you have to do is acknowledge that you Fuvked up bigly by wearing these pink Flip-Flops.

Exhibit A: Exposing a man with no idea what he's talking about and arguing about it. A shady low life character that will say anything to save his sorry ass haha! A snake oil salesman at best.

#caught

#trolling gone wrong

lol okay..

Here I'll help you out. So we can document everything in here for the world to see.

Do you honestly think Pac has no argument for winning round 2? Simple straight up question.
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I haven't looked over round 2 and I have no desire to.
      Now, will you suck it up and wear it for your lost honor so we can move forward Or will you continue whining like a little biatch. As I've said life has consequences, I got you in my cross hairs and you fell flat in your face exposed for being ******, now if you want this to keep going. All I'm asking is for you to wear those pink Flip Flops. So you can have some dignity back, so I can treat you like a man, not as equals, but still a man with some integrity left. Simple really.

That's my terms. You quacked under pressure. life has consequences to learn from your mistakes, Wear those Flip-Flops and I'll quash your nonexistent objectivity.

Just by the look at your new frozen photos, I can see how lame your arguments are again.. The thing is are you worthy of my beat down again? Should I assess this lame photos? I just feel you are a nuisance at this point. You're a waste of time. You'll just pull me back to your loop of ******ity.

But, I might.. all you need is to wear those pink Flip-Flops. My Olive branch will expire soon. I suggest you take it. Think about restoring your lost credibility. You need this.

Time to wear those pink Flip-Flops Cinderella.

RIP TROLL DESERTER

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Writing? Exposing you together with Floyd is life's simple pleasures hehehe!

But you know what's really over ever since?

It's your shyitty rep here in NSB that has been over a long time ago hahaha! It's you being Red since 2008 is what speaks volumes lol Oh, and still going strong like an energy bunny! hahaha!

At this point:

Your Integrity = Zero

You should be fortunate that I am even taking my precious time to take to shady characters such as you.

Anyway, I offered you an olive branch, all it takes is for us to move forward is for you to wear those pink Flip-Flops, I exposed you for biatching over something you have no knowledge off, you got caught biatchin' buddy, It's time for you to acknowledge it, and if you don't? It only proves you really have no integrity left.

As I've told you, I'm not going to be dragged into your loop of despair. The same way you pulled ADP02 to one. A never ending merry go round were in all you battles with him you never admitted to him how you fumbled over and over while you shrugged it off like it was never even there. I'm not gonna let you off the hook that easy Missy. Life has consequence, If you want to continue this charade. All you have to do is acknowledge that you Fuvked up bigly by wearing these pink Flip-Flops.

Exhibit A: Exposing a man with no idea what he's talking about and arguing about it. A shady low life character that will say anything to save his sorry ass haha! A snake oil salesman at best.

#caught

Now, will you suck it up and wear it for your lost honor so we can move forward Or will you continue whining like a little biatch. As I've said life has consequences, I got you in my cross hairs and you fell flat in your face exposed for being ******, now if you want this to keep going. All I'm asking is for you to wear those pink Flip Flops. So you can have some dignity back, so I can treat you like a man, not as equals, but still a man with some integrity left. Simple really.

That's my terms. You quacked under pressure. life has consequences to learn from your mistakes, Wear those Flip-Flops and I'll quash your nonexistent objectivity.

Just by the look at your new frozen photos, I can see how lame your arguments are again.. The thing is are you worthy of my beat down again? Should I assess this lame photos? I just feel you are a nuisance at this point. You're a waste of time. You'll just pull me back to your loop of ******ity.

But, I might.. all you need is to wear those pink Flip-Flops. My Olive branch will expire soon. I suggest you take it. Think about restoring your lost credibility. You need this.

Time to wear those pink Flip-Flops Cinderella.
        RIP TROLL DESERTER

Round 2

Did not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

AND SPOON KNOWS THEY DIDN'T LAND!

LMAO. LOSER SUCKING A BLIND MOUSE'S DlCK! THREAD DESTROYED!
        GAME OVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

AND SPOON KNOWS THEY DIDN'T LAND!

lol how do you know what I think when I haven't even assessed it yet? See how I exposed you again. You are a sneaky slimy snake oils man with a bad reputation doll that will say anything to sell shyit. Nothing will change that, but fortunately there is a way to gain lost honor, all you need to do is wear this pink Flip-Flops to showcase your flip-floppin' ways and you can dance again.

Your integrity = zero

Just as I feared from the start, you are dragging me in a loop with you, you are still doing it by evading ownage lol In your world, the loop of despair never stops. How sad it is to be you. You love debating, but you suck at what you love to do hahaha!

You are pulling me into your loop of despair.

For once in your life, take responsibilities for your actions bud, that's how the world works. You fumbled. You got caught being a deserter. Man up and stop biatching and were those pink Flip Flops. Flip FLopper hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

lol how do you know what I think when I haven't even assessed it yet?

I believe you said so right there, no? Plus, I know you have eyes, don't you? Tell me, how did this guy get this wrong when he had the benefit of watching it over and over in slow motion. LMAOOOOO! It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I believe you said so right there, no? Plus, I know you have eyes, don't you? Tell me, how did this guy get this wrong when he had the benefit of watching it over and over in slow motion. LMAOOOOO! It's over.
              You really have limited comprehension skills..

I guess I have no choice but to go on a loop to get it in your thick skull.

The more you go on, the further you sink yourself deeper into delusion.

You are a drowning man..

As I wrote this challenge in the front page of this thread, is to show that even if a viewer watches these videos and see it at face value, It will show to them that there is a strong argument that Pac did win these contested rounds. A viewer doesn't have to be in 100% agreement with the authors work, but after they finished viewing it most of them will likely agree to majority of his scoring, which in return is the essence of this thread, That Pac has definitely a strong argument of winning these contested rounds, and that Pac did come out on top, and was and is the rightful winner that night. One wrong doesn't make a man buddy. It's the over all assessment that counts.

And that is why..

You lose again.

Time to wear your Pink Flip Flops, this has gone too far. I'm already ready to unleash my thoughts. All it takes is for you to suck it up and wear those cute Flip Flops and we are golden.

T minus 24 hours to Vaginaville - If you can't, you will always be know for being a deserter.

lol okay..

Here I'll help you out. So we can document everything in here for the world to see.

Do you honestly think Pac has no argument for winning round 2? Simple straight up question.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

One wrong doesn't make a man buddy. It's the over all assessment that counts.
                Did not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

Overall Assessment: Your videos are shlt. Was a valiant effort. Pac is still a loser.

Comment

• Time to wear your Pink Flip Flops, this has gone too far. I'm already ready to unleash my thoughts. All it takes is for you to suck it up and wear those cute Flip Flops and we are golden.

T minus less than 24 hours to Vaginaville - If you can't, you will always be known for being a deserter.

You have no dignity left.

lol okay..

C U N T city here we come! When pushed comes to shove better run for you life hahaha!

[IMG]http://threecrosseschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/****2.png[/IMG]

That's a Kill!

CONFIRMED KILL WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE lol
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-07-2017, 12:54 AM.

Comment

CONFIRMED KILL WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM BATTLE
                    You're confirming that I killed you? That's strange. Anyway, not sure why you keep posting about analyzing round 2. You're just being a coward because you know I already did. Here is the latter part of the post that you are DUCKINGGGGG!!!!! LMAOOOO.

KEEP DUCKING, BlTCH. IT'S OVER!

Very interesting sequence. He claims that this blow by Mayweather shouldn't count. Claims it is an illegal wrist blow. I see a left hook to the temple.

He then claims that a blow by Pacquiao lands immediately afterward. What??? Not at all. He claims you can tell that it lands by the sound. LMAO. The sound you hear is clearly Mayweather's left hook. Go check out the video!

You can clearly see the separation between Mayweather's face and the glove.

Score now: 12-10 Pacquiao

He gives Pacquiao credit for an uppercut in this sequence. What? Yea ok. I'll accept that. He however ignores two blows Mayweather throws in the clinch. Claims he is holding and hitting. I clearly see Paquiao holding, and as I already stated, he gave Pac credit for a blow he landed while he was clearly holding

Score now: 12 - 12 Even.

Once again, he claims Mayweather is holding and hitting. I clearly see Pacquiao holding Mayweather's arm and refusing to fight out of the clinch while Mayweather throws 4 blows.

Score: 16 - 12 Mayweather

There was some more questionable stuff, but I'll leave it at that. So um....yea. I reviewed your round 2 video now. You got what you wished for. All time stamped.

Any question?

psttt...Your videos are shlt!!!
                    YOU'RE ON SUICIDE ALERT ONCE AGAIN. KILL YOURSELF.

Comment

• I'm waiting TravestyNY,

Time for you to wear it chump. You only need to wear it once. That's it. No biggy. Don't let down your Flowmo comrades. It's only pink Flip Flops.

It's time to accept failure. For once in your life. Man up!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X