How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Who could forget?

And who else could forget how so many of these "experts" were vocally, demonstrably critical of Pacquiao's uninspired, lethargic performance. Perception is everything in boxing, as it is in everything.
    Yup, perception is everything. They created a tapestry of illusion. A web of deceit carefully crafted for Floyd to win.

USADA paid by Floyd 150k, handling top promotions Floyd, NSAC mysteriously allows a TUE 3 weeks after the fight, Bayless same referee Froid always hires for his fights which allows him to do all those illegal moves including hugging to his hearts content, judges: one judge gave only 2 rounds to Pac who would be dumb enough to score such a farce score card.

The bookies were already seeing a lot of money being thrown to Pac. They needed Floyd to win in Vegas. Perception was the key. What they didn't realize, evidence is trapped in a form of a video that can never be deleted, and the world was also watching as well.

Why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times.

Must be Corruption. aint it. Only in Vegas

Countries like Spain are not tainted by corruption, they see what they see. No biased commentary. Just the truth of what they saw that Pac clearly won.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Dude nothing you do or say will change the outcome. Nothing at all! You can laugh, cry, ridicule, condescend, whatever you want to do. It won't change the fact, FACT!!!!. That Floyd won the fight. HBO hates Floyd and they had him winning. They got in the ring and Floyd won. I thought Manny put up a good fight, set beautiful traps that would have done in almost any other boxer but Floyd was smarter and just better

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        Dude nothing you do or say will change the outcome. Nothing at all! You can laugh, cry, ridicule, condescend, whatever you want to do. It won't change the fact, FACT!!!!. That Floyd won the fight. HBO hates Floyd and they had him winning. They got in the ring and Floyd won. I thought Manny put up a good fight, set beautiful traps that would have done in almost any other boxer but Floyd was smarter and just better
        ??

No one is changing the outcome.

It is just to show if Floyd actually deserved it is what truly counts. A win is earned. He didn't. And people know.

Respect is earned brotha'

He didn't get the respect for this W. Even his uncle roger his own blood knows he needs to fight Pac again. Not that it would matter, but uncle roger his own blood knows what happened. That Nothing was concluded that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Here's how Philippines TV saw the fight. They said Mayweather won before the result was announced.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/sports...rally-analysts

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Here's how Philippines TV saw the fight. They said Mayweather won before the result was announced.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/video/sports...rally-analysts
            Lol I can give you hundred more of boxing analyst in the Philippines showing Pac won.

Sheesh in pac's own backyard. Try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Lol I can give you hundred more of boxing analyst in the Philippines showing Pac won.

Go find these analysts that had Pac winning BEFORE the scorecards were announced. On live TV telling the country their idol lost before it was confirmed, that's significant.

Comment

Yup, perception is everything. They created a tapestry of illusion. A web of deceit carefully crafted for Floyd to win.

USADA paid by Floyd 150k, handling top promotions Floyd, NSAC mysteriously allows a TUE 3 weeks after the fight, Bayless same referee Froid always hires for his fights which allows him to do all those illegal moves including hugging to his hearts content, judges: one judge gave only 2 rounds to Pac who would be dumb enough to score such a farce score card.

The bookies were already seeing a lot of money being thrown to Pac. They needed Floyd to win in Vegas. Perception was the key. What they didn't realize, evidence is trapped in a form of a video that can never be deleted, and the world was also watching as well.

Countries like Spain are not tainted by corruption, they see what they see. No biased commentary. Just the truth of what they saw that Pac clearly won.
                He won the fight, left with the belts, won fighter of the year. He won! He earned it. Period

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  He won the fight, left with the belts, won fighter of the year. He won! He earned it. Period
                  Nope. Video evidence don't lie. He's a manufactured fraud

Comment

We know! Your life's work is to restore Manny! Get on other threads, get out a bit. The fight was closer than I originally thought.

Can you focus on why Tony Weeks wasn't chosen as the ref???
                    I think I read or heard Floyd say, or someone from Floyd's team say that weeks would never ref a Floyd fight again after Maibana 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      We know! Your life's work is to restore Manny! Get on other threads, get out a bit. The fight was closer than I originally thought.

Can you focus on why Tony Weeks wasn't chosen as the ref???
                      I think I read or heard Floyd say, or someone from Floyd's team say that weeks would never ref a Floyd fight again after Maibana 1
                      Zaroku, since you are in here. What can you say about the thread topic? Spain gave it to Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X