No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final count down has commenced.

This is your last chance to wear to this well made Pink Flip Flops. Window is closing..

It's over!

I repeat the window for Travestyny's redemption has closed.

GAME OVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Final count down has commenced.

This is your last chance to wear to this well made Pink Flip Flops. Window is closing..

It's over!

I repeat the window for Travestyny's redemption has closed.

GAME OVER
      Lmao. Go take your meds, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Lmao. Go take your meds, kid.
        And yet..

You waited for the count down to be over kiddo hehehehehe!

It must have been gut wrenching for you to be in that situation.

Comment

• Pac/Floyd investigation: by spoon23

Comment

• Now that Travestyny is now decommissioned and has been exposed to be a rogue Flowmo clown like this dude on top

Let's have an intermission show for the fallen fl0wmo comrades who tried, and failed in this countless battles that they have lost in this epic thread. They just couldn't make it out of the trenches, nevertheless, these are men who wore their dignity on their sleeves and fought with a mind set of a loyal brainwashed floyd minion, who thought Floyd was a god, but as they went in, they began to realize what was taught to them by their grand chancellor wasn't really the truth, as this thread eventually broke through their hypnosis. And they began to realize, Floyd's win was a fluke. As these Fl0wmo walked out here shamed for being defeated, they not only lost more than their dignity, but they walked out with their gender in question...

To that let's start the intermission before going back to serious business again, let's give the viewers Bambam's back-up dancer, I'm afraid Bambam182 can't join us, since he's already banned, but another dancer will join in for TravestyNY.

Curtains out! Enjoy!

Comment

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

What happened to the confidence in your Slow Mo videos? You slow mo hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                When i first watched the fight i though pac only won 3 rounds after your videos and rewatching it i gave him 7 rounds solid. Outstanding work Sir! You sir are a genius!
                Yes I am.

Enjoy the truth my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  What happened to the confidence in your Slow Mo videos? You slow mo hoe.
                  Sigh..

I thought I've decommissioned you already. Instead, your hiding in the bushes like a rodent hahaha

Wazzup??

Comment

Sigh..

I thought I've decommissioned you already. Instead, your hiding in the bushes like a rodent hahaha

Wazzup??
                    I'm avoiding your gay pride parade. Thought this was about boxing...but instead....after I destroyed your dumb ass videos, this is what you became:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

LMAOOO!!! You're never gonna be able to live this one down. It's sig worthy, really. The way you always manage to destroy yourself is....I just have no words. Seek help.

Comment

• Sigh..

Just as I've feared..

You are pulling me back to your loop of despair..

You destroyed my videos? Not in a million years doll!

What you destroyed in here though, is yourself hahaha!

You are again in a never ending loop. I thought I killed you already??

Here's a T-shirt for you. Then after wearing it go to an audition as a zombie. I heard walking dead needs some more extra zombies for their season finale hehe!

Anyway, that sig worthy your calling, use it, it only shows how pathetic you are to not know the essence of it, that you my friend don't have the mojos to wear pink haha!

I'll let you in a little secret.

I didn't expect you to wear those pink Flip-Flops Missy. Not one bit hehe, It was only designed to expose you for what you are.

I knew from the very start that you won't be able to wear it since you don't have the mojojojos of a man who's not insecure of oneself, but that's not what it only means, What it truly means is that you are not the kind of man who can man up and be responsible for his failures in a debate, I have exposed you for your lack of credibility, a man with no integrity to go on a debate. That is the pink flips flops symbolism. Once you post it as your sig.. The irony is.. even if I didn't expect you to wear it, but now that you want it as your sig, That somehow shows in a strange way you did still wore it, not by wearing it, but wearing it as your sig will show day in day out the story of how you fuvked up in this thread hahahaha!

Queer st is over there bud. Embrace it!

Cheers!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-08-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X