Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Shook!!!!!!!
    LMAOOO. You idiot. I sent you 4 pictures taken from these videos of missed shots.

You are really a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAOOO. You idiot. I sent you 4 pictures taken from these videos of missed shots.

You are really a moron.
      Ahahahaha 4 pictures.

I'm not going to take screenshots seriously. Watch the whole thing in in motion b1tch. Floyd lost.

Also still shook of the full post in this link:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post17470578
      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-30-2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
        @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
        @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I watched it the night of the fight, live, and after that, I pretty much closed the book on it. Never went back and rewatched it, nor did I have any interest to.

BUT...damn. I ain't gonna lie. That interview makes me want to.
        Floyd's win is a tapestry of illusion. Fake commentating will sway you to think floyd was landing, but watching it again you'll see he actually wasnt. Its like during the election. Polls on all fake media keep on feeding you false polls showing Hillary winning and is very much in command of the election and Trump is far behind, but in reality Trump was winning big.

Floyd's fake win is a collaboration of everything corrupt in Vegas to pull of a fake win. Fake judges, especially Dave Moretti's 2 round score for Pac is Laughable, Bayless allowing Floyd to illegaly clinch to spoil as much as he can to prevent Pac from landing in the killzone, fake drug agency, fake Nsac all carefully woven to Create a false narrative that Floyd won. You're seeing the light brother. It will only get louder when Floyd is retired and never gave Pac a rematch. It only shows he rather savor that fake win than to be exposed in a rematch were in this time his cheating ways won't fly anymore.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-30-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Ahahahaha 4 pictures.

I'm not going to take screenshots seriously. Watch the whole thing in in motion b1tch. Floyd lost.

Also still shook of the full post in this link:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post17470578
            You're one of the biggest morons on this site. Seriously..

How the actual **** do you think I got screenshots of the video if I didn't watch it? You ****ing ******.

I watched the first video, paused it where the uploader got shlt wrong, took a screenshot to timestamp it for your fellow imbecile spoon. In fact, I took apart all of the video of round #2. And no, idiot, it wasn't only 4 images. 4 images is the limit of what you can send in one post, you clown.

I then told Spoon to challenge me on it. After ducking me for awhile, he finally responded with some idiocy. I told him to take it to the thunderdome where we can find neutral judges.....

and his response was: Agree to disagree.

This is ALL POSTED HERE IN THIS THREAD. So um, go do some research, and get back to me if you want to take his place in the thunderdome. Ya lil pvssy.

Comment

How the actual **** do you think I got screenshots of the video if I didn't watch it? You ****ing ******.

I watched the first video, paused it where the uploader got shlt wrong, took a screenshot to timestamp it for your fellow imbecile spoon. In fact, I took apart all of the video of round #2. And no, idiot, it wasn't only 4 images. 4 images is the limit of what you can send in one post, you clown.

I then told Spoon to challenge me on it. After ducking me for awhile, he finally responded with some idiocy. I told him to take it to the thunderdome where we can find neutral judges.....

This is ALL POSTED HERE IN THIS THREAD. So um, go do some research, and get back to me if you want to take his place in the thunderdome. Ya lil pvssy.
              You didn't take apart anything because screenshots don't show the whole sequence. That's why even if you posted 100 screenshots it wouldn't take anything apart.

You haven't debunked any of the videos I posted. You're an idiot and a coward.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-30-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Also shook of this video!

Comment

Also shook of this video!

That was the video that I first sent a picture from.

You know...the one that made Spoon say this:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

Keep trying. You're failing miserably.

Comment

That was the video that I first sent a picture from.

You know...the one that made Spoon say this:

Keep trying. You're failing miserably.
                    1 shot hahaha. You left out the rest of the post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

The whole video shows Floyd lost. But its ok you can keep clinging to that 1 shot ROFL.

Comment

1 shot hahaha. You left out the rest of the post:

The whole video shows Floyd lost. But its ok you can keep clinging to that 1 shot ROFL.
                      ahemmmmm....

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      We were down to 15-9 last I checked. Ok. Let's continue:

Another shot on the back that he credited. Mayweather does pull him in for a clinch, but it's still not a scoring blow.

Score: 14-9 Pacquiao.

Claims that this shot lands, that in fact goes whizzing by Mayweathers head. You can see it in the follow thru. Go check the video. Here is the follow thru:

Score now: 13-9 Pacquiao.
                      To be continued.....

Comment

Working...
                      X