No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    The video you put up was edited and narrated by a man , a certified biased Floyd hater but non the less a man , like all your BS its only 1/2 the story .

You didnt answer what is your score for the fight ?
    So biased that you can't even dispute his words. 277 pages of empty hollow fl0mo noise to dispute this thread.

Nice job.

# answer is in all these pages

#No splicing happened, time of the round is at the bottom right part of each video showing Correctly the flow of the action of both combatants. I suggest if you don't like the truth trapped in these videos, all you have to do is try to dispute it.

# but we already know you can't dispute it
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      So biased that you can't even dispute his words. 277 pages of empty hollow fl0mo noise to dispute this thread.

Nice job.

# answer is in all these pages

#No splicing happened, time of the round is at the bottom right part of each video showing Correctly the flow of the action of both combatants. I suggest if you don't like the truth trapped in these videos, all you have to do is try to dispute it.

# but we already know you can't dispute it
      Give me your score rnd by rnd !

Comment

That is one way of putting it.

I can dig that. There is too many holes to plug in to say Floyd was the better man that night. He just didn't prove anything. But Vegas was on his side so he won.

# nothing was concluded
        # hometown boy got the nod for all that lame boxing that he did.

But did he deserve that win?

For winning at all cost.. It depends, if your a fan of a sportsman who only care about the end result. The end justify the means. Then cheating and gaming the system is fine for them, but to me the essence of any sport is fair game and sportsmanship. Floyd didn't play that kind of game.

He had all the pieces to get him the win.

Therefore,

This win is an empty win.
        In his own words:
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7dZvlT2_M

Floyd Mayweather Talks About His Victory Over Manny Pacquiao! "It's Not How You Win, It's As Long As You Win"

I think he is very clear here, you do what you need to do to win. No matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In his own words:

Floyd Mayweather Talks About His Victory Over Manny Pacquiao! "It's Not How You Win, It's As Long As You Win"

I think he is very clear here, you do what you need to do to win. No matter what.
          Its how Floyd wins most of his fights its called Ring Generalship as he controls the fight , casual fans cant see it yet the judges score it big .

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            In his own words:

Exactly, that's a type of sportsman that he is.

Some are okay with cheating.

But to most sports fan and athletes, the essence of sports is sportsmanship and fair game.

To win a game with honor and dignity intact, and knowing that you earned it fair and square is what the true essence of any sport is all about.

Sadly, some fans see cheating and gaming the system is fine.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Its how Floyd wins most of his fights its called Ring Generalship as he controls the fight , casual fans cant see it yet the judges score it big .
              He is a smart fighter. No taking away anything from him. Playing mind games with Manny, real slick. Manny was playing checkers, Floyd chess. Look at how him and his team controlled the ore fight negotiations, that is ring generalship too. All military commanders know this, but boxing fans probably don't study military tactics at all. Caring little about great commanders and the battles they won.

Comment

• Hmmm..

I think it's manny who actually loves playing chess Zaroku. Floyd must be the one playing checkers hehe

Comment

Exactly, that's a type of sportsman that he is.

Some are okay with cheating.

But to most sports fan and athletes, the essence of sports is sportsmanship and fair game.

To win a game with honor and dignity intact, and knowing that you earned it fair and square is what the true essence of any sport is all about.

Sadly, some fans see cheating and gaming the system is fine.
                  You mean like wanting a shot of Toradol right before a big fight when from his own admission nothing was wrong with him , very honourable way of cheating but not as bad as making up lame excuses after the fact for every loss he ever had , Manny is lying BShter that has been caught out so many times and you say he is honourable , fck off he is like a rat with a gold tooth .

You ought to not play the pot calling the kettle black which you have been guilty of in every comparing of Floyd and Manny .

Now give me your scores rnd by rnd .

Comment

Give me your score rnd by rnd !
                    Ahhhhmm...

Logic has it..

I made this thread..

So what do you think is my score card?

Think.. Think hard lol

Comment

and the Ring refers to, nsac, usada, judges and ref and media?

Comment

Working...
                      X