No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    This thread has made a lot flom0s cry everyday. They want this thread to die just like you want but the thread still keep going.
    This is a thread not only exposes Floyd, but it also exposes how loyal fl0mos cry, defending their roided cheater hehe..
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol BigDUnn, you still don't get it. To me what Pac did was dumb, in the world we live in especially if you are a global celebrity you have to be politically correct all the time, Manny as a politician should have known better to be aware of when to speak carefully with sensitive issues, since he is heard from all over the world.

Pac, fuvked up big time. He was dumb enough not to see what are the consequence of his actions. He is not that smart, but in the ring his golden.

That said, does it tarnish his legacy no, does it affects his boxing fans no, since this is a male driven sport. Few gays and women watch pugilism bud. It wont affect his boxing career. His political career maybe, but that's it..
      I think what PAC was trying to say was that animals do not have *** with the same gender therefore humans who do otherwise are not following nature and the word of God. He was not saying gays and lesbians are like animals.

PAC is not dumb, you have to remember there is a language issue and his language is not English.

Floyd has said worse things and he's beaten many women. He has even publicly mocked and said derogatory things about Asians.

Why is it that Black athletes who are rude and racist get away with that behaviour regularly and Black athletes who are Christian, conservative, and good role models are made fun of and accused of not being in touch with African Americans?

Why is it that Floyd can flash a $100,000,000 check, flaunt it to everyone, purposely avoid engaging in a fight, provide no offence, anger the world, ruin the sport of boxing during it's last opportune moment, and then be called a good businessman?

Did he not do those things or am I wrong?
      In other words did he land devastating punches or throw exciting combinations against Pacquiao?
      Did he make boxing a popular sport again?
      Did the fans get excited at any point during the fight?
      Did he convincingly win that fight based on intense offense?

No.

20 years ago a fighter who did that would be called a coward. Today you're a businessman.

Comment

He's too much of a preacher for my taste. He wants to be everything including a seat at the senate in his country. That alone shows he is full of himself. this issue will keep him more grounded next time and learn to be politically correct at all times. and maybe he will realize he's Manny Pacquiao mainly because of boxing nothing more. But I dont think he has learned his lesson to it's full gravity of what it takes to be a responsible celebrity, until he fumbles more into the abyss like most boxers with poor education does, that's when he'll realize, but that's when it's too late, but I hope not.

I for one think it's better for him to just retire. I heard politics in the Philippines is fuvked up.
        Pacquiao is not too much of a Preacher, he spreads peace and gives back. That's it period.
        He's into politics to make life better for his preacher.

If you're gonna criticize him, it should be for being too generous and spreading himself too thin.
        He is not a power monger or a holier than thou he's just a man with a big heart who wants to do God's will. He is grateful to God for taking him from a life on the streets living in a cardboard box to being a popular wealthy hero to his people and he just wants to thank God as best he can by doing good deeds.

I would liken him more to a Mother Theresa to his people, not an ***** or Jesse Jackson to their people.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          Pacquiao is not too much of a Preacher, he spreads peace and gives back. That's it period.

If you're gonna criticize him, it should be for being too generous and spreading himself too thin.
          He is not a power monger or a holier than thou he's just a man with a big heart who wants to do God's will. He is grateful to God for taking him from a life on the streets living in a cardboard box to being a popular wealthy hero to his people and he just wants to thank God as best he can by doing good deeds.

I would liken him more to a Mother Theresa to his people, not an ***** or Jesse Jackson to their people.
          I meant to say "to his people" not " to his preacher"

Comment

I think what PAC was trying to say was that animals do not have *** with the same gender therefore humans who do otherwise are not following nature and the word of God. He was not saying gays and lesbians are like animals.

PAC is not dumb, you have to remember there is a language issue and his language is not English.

Floyd has said worse things and he's beaten many women. He has even publicly mocked and said derogatory things about Asians.

Why is it that Black athletes who are rude and racist get away with that behaviour regularly and Black athletes who are Christian, conservative, and good role models are made fun of and accused of not being in touch with African Americans?

Why is it that Floyd can flash a $100,000,000 check, flaunt it to everyone, purposely avoid engaging in a fight, provide no offence, anger the world, ruin the sport of boxing during it's last opportune moment, and then be called a good businessman?

Did he not do those things or am I wrong?
            In other words did he land devastating punches or throw exciting combinations against Pacquiao?
            Did he make boxing a popular sport again?
            Did the fans get excited at any point during the fight?
            Did he convincingly win that fight based on intense offense?

No.

20 years ago a fighter who did that would be called a coward. Today you're a businessman.

Yes, that was my point. In context, what he said about animals was misconstrued. But to me, it still was irresponsibly dumb to say and the fact that he should have known better to speak cautiously over matters that are sensitive, that affects a greater majority, since he is a politician and has been a world wide icon for years. He should have known better.

Pac crossed the line without knowing it. He used *** to compare how animals can distinguish gender and how come gay people can't distinguish it? He comes of saying animals are better than humans. That's crossing the line. That's political incorrect in the world of social media, hence, the storm that happened he got slaughtered lol

That said, I still liked what happened, since we need more people like Pac who will take a stand against gay abomination. Now a days, we are forced to watch gay to gay kissing on tv or movie shows.. Gays kissing in public in front of our children. These gay groups are getting too strong that we don't even realize it's loosening up the moral fabric of what we used to know. There should be a lid to stop this people from contaminating the world. What Pac did unwittingly was create social awareness of how powerful this gay groups are in the world we live in.

For that, Pac taking a stand is admirable. We need more people to speak up just so the gay community know there place in society. Yes humans should all be equals, but these gay group are already taking over the world.

Eg.

They are in the fashion industry, designer industry, architecture industry, media industry, movie industry, news, politics, banking.. In other words some gay illuminati power is rising fast! I'm even worried that we might have a future were gay men rule the world and we straight people become 2nd. Class citizens. It's not far fetched if you think about it. They are crawling inch by inch, changing the norm in our society. This has to stop!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-21-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Pac as I've said has a huge heart when it comes to his people. He want to help and it shows in his generosity in giving back to the less fortunate. I admire that in him, but does he know how to be a politician in the philippines he must rob elbows with those snakes, robbers and leeches?

In my opinion. He doesn't have too. His a man of the world. If he really wants to help. He's voice will always be heard just by doing charity works that matters. People will hear and listen since he is a global icon. He can be heard, like how other celebrities use their fame to help UNICEF. He can better help by working as a multimillionaire who cares for the poor.

I heard politics in he Philippines is fuvked up. He will just be eaten alive by the vultures even if his intentions are good, politics in that country will destroy his integrity and he'll fall flat in his face.

He has a big heart, but what he is lacking for him to survive in a cutthroat Philippine politics is common sense and a lot more smartness that he doesn't really have.i am strong supporter of Pac as you well know, but he is being naive in taking Philippine politics. He's biting more than he can chew. I call a spade a spade. He is not that smart to run for senate even more so the presidency.

He just needs to retire and enjoy his money. And if he really wants to care. There are so many charity works to spearhead around the world if he wants to let his voice be heard.

As I said, he wants to do everything, but what he doesn't realize, he's heard around the world for his skills in the ring the rest is a product of his boxing talent.

Cheers!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-20-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Yes, that was my point. In context, what he said about animals was misconstrued. But to me, it still was irresponsibly dumb to say and the fact that he should have known better to speak cautiously over matters that are sensitive, that affects a greater majority, since he is a politician and has been a world wide icon for years. He should have known better.

Pac crossed the line without knowing it. He used *** to compare how animals can distinguish gender and how come gay people can't distinguish it? He comes of saying animals are better than humans. That's crossing the line. That's political incorrect in the world of social media, hence, the storm that happened he got slaughtered lol

That said, I still liked what happened, since we need more people like Pac who will take a stand against gay abomination. Now a days, we are forced to watch gay to gay kissing in a tv or moving shows.. Gays kissing in public in front of our children. These gay groups are getting too strong that we don't even realize it's loosening up the moral fabric of what we used to know. There should be a lid to stop this people from contaminating the world. What Pac did unwittingly was create social awareness of how powerful this gay groups are in the world we live in.

For that, Pac taking a stand is admirable. We need more people to speak up just so the gay community know there place in society. Yes humans should all be equals, but these gay group are already taking over the world.

Eg.

They are in the fashion industry, designer industry, architecture industry, media industry, movie industry, news, politics, banking.. In other words some gay illuminati power is rising fast! I'm even worried that we might have a future were gay men rule the world and we straight people become 2nd. Class citizens. It's not far fetched if you think about it. They are crawling inch by inch, changing the norm in our society. This has to stop!
                this whole time i thought you were just a troll...but you're actually a ****** idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  this whole time i thought you were just a troll...but you're actually a ****** idiot.
                  Wow what a smart thing to say.

Comment

• I was bothered when PAC said it was a lucky punch that Marquez landed. Was bothered when his shoulder hurt after his loss to Floyd. Boxing related matters.

I am not bothered at all that he has strongly held views about LGBT, GOD, Politics, etc. personal matters, unrelated to boxing, are his belief's.

He hurt a lot of people with his statements. PAC is powerful, his words, based on his belief's, hurt more than his punches in the ring.

Now, many are attacking PAC's GOD, but there is no outrage over attacking PAC's belief's. I guess as long as that Pinoy obeyed his masters, and didn't flip the script, it was all good.

I don't care who drills who, with whatever is acceptable to those involved. I just don't want them to serve or prepare my food right after!

PAC fans may question PAC's right to free speech. Floyd has women living with him, his stable of females, respect! But where is the feminist outrage at? Floyd is saying, I love poon, I buy poon, women are fun to drill! Floyd isn't forcing anyone to be there.

Manny isn't preventing any man from parting another man's azz cheeks. Nor is he preventing clam divers from seeking pearls!

No harm no foul! If your emotions get harmed, that is your fault.

Comment

That said, I still liked what happened, since we need more people like Pac who will take a stand against gay abomination. Now a days, we are forced to watch gay to gay kissing in a tv or moving shows.. Gays kissing in public in front of our children. These gay groups are getting too strong that we don't even realize it's loosening up the moral fabric of what we used to know. There should be a lid to stop this people from contaminating the world. What Pac did unwittingly was create social awareness of how powerful this gay groups are in the world we live in.

Eg.

Well said. Solid as usual Spoon.

Ultimately we are all God's children. What needs to stop is the onlslaught of the gay agenda being forced down our throat. I believe in live and let live and leave me alone. That should be applied to the gay community and similarlly the militant gay community should apply that to the majority of us who are hetero***ual.

The other thing I can't stand is Atheism being forced upon us.

Kinda like if you think Mayweather fights are a boring display of little offence and are killing the sport "you don't know boxing". Those boring fights fortunately will no longer turn off even more fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X