Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys do realize if you can't bring yourself to watch a fight in its entirety, that's a very strong indicator that the fighter you're backing lost handily.

If Manny won outright there would be no need to make "seven" rounds of heavily edited, "slow mo", nonsense because Manny's biggest fans could stomach watching the full fight...
    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-11-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      It dont prove anything you fckn fence post , what about the misses from Manny that was scored as connects it goes both ways and the camera being a roaming camera rarely has a square line of sight especially when you have 3 judges all around the ring seeing a different picture , the idea of 3 is for a majority ruling and 3 judges scored Floyd a clear winner as did the rest of the world only Pac extremist see something else , isnt that a coincidence .

Why do you ignore the big scorers of boxing , Ring Generalship , Defence , Effective Aggression , Fight Control . you know why you ignore them because you have no fckn answer , Stevie Wonder could see that Floyd clearly controlled the fight he shut Manny down to nothing , he controlled the range and the pace , Floyd controlled the entire fight and Floyd was his usual self Manny was the one that could do nothing and lost at sea .

Reading your posts you assume so much and leave out so much , something is definitely missing intellectually when it comes to Pac extremist fans .
      you got any proof of Pac missing punches the was scored as connected or you are just speculating?

i have already answer two of the criteria you mentioned.

Effective aggression and Fight control and gave an example.

you ignored it.

i brought it to your attention even on other threads where i saw you post and still you ignored it.

now tell me is running around the ring considered ring generalship or just plain running around.

give me an example of scoring a fight using ring generalship, fight control, defense, and effective aggression. wonder why you leave "offense" as a criteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        You guys do realize if you can't bring yourself to watch a fight in its entirety, that's a very strong indicator that the fighter you're backing lost handily.

If Manny won outright there would be no need to make "seven" rounds of heavily edited, "slow mo", nonsense because Manny's biggest fans could stomach watching the full fight...
        277 pages of chance to dispute it.

edited

fake

does not show all angles

etc.

and what have you got for yourself?

right... nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you got any proof of Pac missing punches the was scored as connected or you are just speculating?

i have already answer two of the criteria you mentioned.

Effective aggression and Fight control and gave an example.

you ignored it.

i brought it to your attention even on other threads where i saw you post and still you ignored it.

now tell me is running around the ring considered ring generalship or just plain running around.

give me an example of scoring a fight using ring generalship, fight control, defense, and effective aggression. wonder why you leave "offense" as a criteria.
          You have the intelligence of a fence post , you BS on all day about Manny this and Manny that and then say were is the proof a judged scored that miss as a hit , fck off with your simpleton ferris wheel of BS .

Floyd won clearly its been proven all through the thread , its proven all through boxing , its not proven in the empty heads of Pac Extremist fancy that .

Comment

277 pages of chance to dispute it.

edited

fake

does not show all angles

etc.

and what have you got for yourself?

right... nothing.
            Anytime someone disputes it "you guys" immediately try to cover it up with three pages of spam in an attempt to hide the ugly truth.

Comment

You have the intelligence of a fence post , you BS on all day about Manny this and Manny that and then say were is the proof a judged scored that miss as a hit , fck off with your simpleton ferris wheel of BS .

Floyd won clearly its been proven all through the thread , its proven all through boxing , its not proven in the empty heads of Pac Extremist fancy that .
              DEFLECTION.

this is all you got after all those ring generalship blah blah blahs?

Comment

Anytime someone disputes it "you guys" immediately try to cover it up with three pages of spam in an attempt to hide the ugly truth.
                why are you using "someone disputes it" ?

dispute it yourself.

or you can not?

all you've got was this blah blah blahs

by the way where is this someone dispute it evidence your were saying?

Comment

Thats all they do its like talking to a revolving door , they are not very smart and think when the page turns over its all new again , look at their arguments when you shoot them down they just start the spam and then bump themselves daily , these guys are truely ****** I doubt you would give them 5 seconds of your time in real life one look at them and you would laugh you fcn head off .

Comment

why are you using "someone disputes it" ?

dispute it yourself.

or you can not?

all you've got was this blah blah blahs

by the way where is this someone dispute it evidence your were saying?
                    Its been disputed and you cant answer the disputes you ****** boy .

Comment

Thats all they do its like talking to a revolving door , they are not very smart and think when the page turns over its all new again , look at their arguments when you shoot them down they just start the spam and then bump themselves daily , these guys are truely ****** I doubt you would give them 5 seconds of your time in real life one look at them and you would laugh you fcn head off .
                      there goes his ring generalship blah blah blahs

told you when i answered your question you happily ignored it.

now here you go again.

Comment

Working...
                      X