No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You mean like wanting a shot of Toradol right before a big fight when from his own admission nothing was wrong with him , very honourable way of cheating but not as bad as making up lame excuses after the fact for every loss he ever had , Manny is lying BShter that has been caught out so many times and you say he is honourable , fck off he is like a rat with a gold tooth .

You ought to not play the pot calling the kettle black which you have been guilty of in every comparing of Floyd and Manny .

Now give me your scores rnd by rnd .
    Toradol is not a banned substance in nsac rules dumbo lol

Secondly, what are you crying about. That legal substance wasn't even allowed to be administered on him. Pac asked and wasn't granted. So there was no foul, and even if he was able to use it, it is not even in the banned substance list for nsac.

Reaching..

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      and the Ring refers to, nsac, usada, judges and ref and media?
      Ring refers to Mannys ass with your head up it trying to see what side is up .

All you sorry ass Pac Extremists cannot give any input on Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression , all of which score BIG with judges in professional boxing , you want to leave out 1/2 the score and then say Manny won , what a weird crew of losers you guys are .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Tarodol is not a banned substance in nsac rules dumbo lol

Secondly, what are you crying about. That legal substance wasn't even allowed to be administered on him. Pac asked and wasn't granted. So there was no foul, and even if he was able to use it, it is not even in the banned substance list for nsac.

Reaching..
        Why did he want a shot of Toradol when there was nothing wrong with him , and you call it reaching lol , fckn footballers say its a wonder drug that makes you feel like superman and Manny wants it before a fight and you blow it over as reaching , fck me youre a biased kid .

Toradol was originally developed as a postoperative drug, used primarily to treat moderately severe acute pain. When injected into the bloodstream, it can begin working almost immediately, quelling whatever pain may be present.

That's been ideal for NFL players in need of a quick game-day fix. Equally important, the shot gives many players added confidence that they can perform worry-free, uninhibited by existing pain and able to more easily push through any new injuries that may occur.But the Super Bowl? With little hesitance, Holt asked for and received a Toradol shot.

"I felt like new money," Holt said. "You get that shot and you feel like you're 18, 19 years old. It's like a sheet of armor. I was a new man."

Several hours later, after making seven catches for 109 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown grab, Holt was also a Super Bowl champion with the Rams edging the Titans 23-16.

Everything about the day felt great. Until the Toradol faded.
        Last edited by Reloaded; 02-11-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Why did he want a shot of Toradol when there was nothing wrong with him , and you call it reaching lol , fckn footballers say its a wonder drug that makes you feel like superman and Manny wants it before a fight and you blow it over as reaching , fck me youre a biased kid .
          Oh I'm biased?? Hmm..

Till this day..

No Doctor has the balls to say he certified Froid's IV needs

No official reason for dehydration.

To this day.. Nothing..

But then,

Pac has a well known surgeon has spoken and still it is not true to the likes of you. So yeah I must be biased lol

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.

Dr.Neal ElAttrache (the same doctor who performed the surgery on Kobe Bryant's). Explains Pacquiao's rotator cuff injury.

So who's biased again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Oh I'm biased?? Hmm..

Till this day..

No Doctor has the balls to say he certified Froid's IV needs

No official reason for dehydration.

To this day.. Nothing..
            But then,

Pac has a well known surgeon has spoken and still it is not true to the likes of you. So yeah I must be biased lol

Torn rotator cuff red mark @ right shoulder. It bled out.
            So who's biased again?
            Why did Manny ask for Toradol right before the fight when he admitted nothing was wrong .

Answer a very simple question instead of running away from it . .

On Toradol
            “People spend so much time talking about HGH, steroids, and I think these are the real performance enhancers,” Fujita said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...695_story.html
            Last edited by Reloaded; 02-11-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Why did Manny ask for Toradol right before the fight when he admitted nothing was wrong .

Answer a very simple question instead of running away from it . .
              A better question is what is the name of the attending physician who granted Floyd 750ml of IV treatment?

Secondly, think okay..

Pac and pac's team asked permission to Nsac and later on was denied a legal shot of Tarodol. What does that mean?

It means if he wanted to cheat he wouldn't have told nsac, like how Floyd didn't say he injected himself with 750ml of IVS to nsac on the day of the fight.

Pac was following the rules and guidelines of NSAC. Floyd didn't.

Therefore,

As logic suggest,

Pac didn't do anything wrong.

Now, the big question.

Why is it that up to this day no Doctor has come out to clear Floyd of using his 750ml IV treatment. Why?
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Yea FL0MO'S be hating doe!!! Manny was hurt lol...yea thats right he was hurt and that win doesnt count. Most major sites rescored the fight and had Manny winning, DEAL WITH IT FL0MO'S LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Floyd lost to a 1 handed midget while on PED'S....#slowmotion

Comment

• A 20 oz soda bottle is about 600ml. Beware the smoking pop bottle!

Comment

• Spoon I will go over the IV in every detail with you after this is sorted , but this time I was first .

WHY DID MANNY ASK SPECIFICALLY FOR TORADOL RIGHT BEFORE THE FIGHT WHEN HE HIMSELF SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM .

Answer it !

Comment

Ring refers to Mannys ass with your head up it trying to see what side is up .

All you sorry ass Pac Extremists cannot give any input on Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression , all of which score BIG with judges in professional boxing , you want to leave out 1/2 the score and then say Manny won , what a weird crew of losers you guys are .
                      oh boy, not again!?

let me quote "Ring Generalship , Defense , Fight Control , Effective Aggression , all of which score BIG with judges in professional boxing , you want to leave out 1/2 the score"

remember posts 2408, 2409 and 2410? the posts that set you in semi-retirement!?

you think i lost track? ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                      X