No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    They really think they can erase Manny's failure with the world watching.
    with over 12k posts, you could not do better than this eh!?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      just starting to flex/move my "right shoulder" to check on missing rotator cup ha ha ha..

might have lost it during swimming in salt water...in baguio city! ha ha ha
      LMAO! I plan on eating lots of good Filipino food when I get there. Lots of it.
      Can you recommend any traditional Filipino restaurants in the Metro Manila area?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        LMAO! I plan on eating lots of good Filipino food when I get there. Lots of it.
        Can you recommend any traditional Filipino restaurants in the Metro Manila area?
        you can try cabalen and max joints and go for kare-kare, crispy pata, dinuguan, pork and chicken adobo, assorted veggies and to also try look for tamales, ube, bibingka or halo-halo topped with nuts and ice cream...

i might also be at makati area in march...

i could maybe help you get to mandaluyong real quick...he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          From what I can see they very inconsistent and I think if a few complain its automatic , Ive been banned a few times for the most harmless things .

Be careful with ADP02 he is one of the biggest snitches on site and will run to the teacher because you are beating him in a debate , lots of Manny fanboys are snitches with no honor , red k and crying to the mods is their modus operandi .
          WOW Reloaded I can't believe you went there ...... with no proof!

I know we are on opposite sides of the fence on most discussions but that is as far as I went with anyone here. Just discuss. You should know better than that. I guess you got all defensive because I remind you that you went from being the CW Nazi to saying that "not all CWs are alike" once Floyd was doing it.

I never red K anyone, never put anyone on ignore or any of that. I just come here to get some boxing news and discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
            lol me too.
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Not sure who ran to the mods.

But for the record I got this email after my perm ban.

> On 2016/01/28, at 19:58, "boxingscene@gmail.com" wrote:
            >
            > Dear Zaroku,
            >
            > In the last few weeks, we've been reviewing banned accounts on the BoxingScene Forums.
            >
            > We believe there were users who were incorrectly given permanent bans by moderators who are no longer with our site.
            >
            > If you'd like for us to review your account for immediate reinstatement, please respond to this email.
            >
            Originally posted by Rath View Post
            what are you talking about spoon?

sleepstrings has disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of literature and poetry

considerthis and sucio have disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of asian photos

deadbrain has disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of whining, tears, meltdowns, lives ruined, letting go's and moving on's

alleyescrying has disputed your videos with thousands of vaginas

deandre has disputed your videos with 94k worth of his yearly salary, two years worth of food stamps, and fringe benefits

reloaded has disputed your videos with thousands of his planned slow mo presentation, you have not paid him yet.

some genius floyd fans part timers have disputed your videos with hundred upon hundreds of memes

and lastly

all genius floyd fans together with their unknown daddy's have disputed your videos with their magnificent logic and kindergarten insults

WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK FOR?
            Wow they're on a roll. A roll of desperation hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              So let's apply slow motion and post fight analysis to each and every fight. PAC vs Marquez 2 & 3... So many fights to apply the new judging criteria to. Can't wait. Actually, we may not need judges or refs, since disgruntled fans see what they want to see...

The judgues saw what they saw, they judge in real time, agreed?? It is part of boxing. Whether or not you agree with it is another thing, agreed? Officially PAC lost. That is what history has recorded.
              As I stated since day once, I was willing to analyze with a Floyd fan and when someone put me to the challenge I agreed. As stated, Boogieman and myself analyzed round 3. By the way, Boogie, like many Floyd fans said that Floyd had won the fight and even that round EASILY. So Boogie had to show more proof than I had to for round 3.

Still, at the end, I showed more proof that Manny actually did better in that round than Floyd and should have been awarded the round.

Look, if its required to analyze, why not? Most Manny fans didn't do it for Bradley fight #1 but it was clear that Manny won right?

On top of that, its different when it comes to Floyd. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted in this and other fights to get himself the edge even though he delayed the Manny fight 5 years because "All I want is a fair fight"

Who gets a TUE and provides the paper work 3 weeks later and gets away with it? Vegas Floyd!!!

Remember the NSAC? "Manny will be investigated. Floyd? No." Why not? Floyd's prefight report conflicted with that emergency IV, right?

Judges? Dave Moretti judged like 9 out of 11 previous Floyd fights. This includes Maidana 1 and 2!!! Crazy!

and there is more and more ..... ref, USADA, ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                Fun fact about your gif. Thats one of the only 3 rounds manny won lol. That was round 4
                Fun fact ..... almost everyone involved are from NEVADA and Floyd's the homer.

Fun fact ..... Dave Moretti judged something like 9 out of 11 past Floyd fights.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got USADA to agree to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd comes out positive in his testing, he can get a retroactive TUE and not even let the NSAC and his opponent know about it.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got an IV after the weigh in even though he was drinking lots of fluids after the weigh in and came in at 146lbs just like he always does in his 147 weigh ins and said making weight was easy.

Fun fact..... Floyd said that giving urine contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that giving blood contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact since the last time he gave blood was 10 days before the weigh in.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that training contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd since by then, Floyd had tapered his training since it was the day of the weigh in. The day before the fight!!! There was no long enduring training sessions going on at that point!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Fun fact ..... Dave Moretti judged something like 9 out of 11 past Floyd fights.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got USADA to agree to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd comes out positive in his testing, he can get a retroactive TUE and not even let the NSAC and his opponent know about it.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got an IV after the weigh in even though he was drinking lots of fluids after the weigh in and came in at 146lbs just like he always does in his 147 weigh ins and said making weight was easy.

Fun fact..... Floyd said that giving urine contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that giving blood contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact since the last time he gave blood was 10 days before the weigh in.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that training contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd since by then, Floyd had tapered his training since it was the day of the weigh in. The day before the fight!!! There was no long enduring training sessions going on at that point!!!
                  Fun Fact: al three judges scored all of the first 8 round identically the same.

Fun Fact: two judges feldman and clements scored all 12 rounds identically the same

Fun Fact: Moretti only missed 9th and 10th rounds, if not, all three judges would have scored the bout all full 12 rounds of them identically the same.

Fun Fact: there were 12 individual score cards per judge, 36 individual score cards total. not a single time did the person who tallied the score noticed he was putting blue score on red corner.

Fun Fact: the person who tallied the score on the final score card made 36 mistakes and never noticed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Fun Fact: all three judges scored all of the first 8 round identically the same.

Fun Fact: two judges feldman and clements scored all 12 rounds identically the same

Fun Fact: Moretti only missed 9th and 10th rounds, if not, all three judges would have scored the bout all full 12 rounds of them identically the same.

Fun Fact: there were 12 individual score cards per judge, 36 individual score cards total. not a single time did the person who tallied the score noticed he was putting blue score on red corner.

Fun Fact: the person who tallied the score on the final score card made 36 mistakes and never noticed it.

Fun Fact: Floyd suffered first career dehydration @146lbs. when he employs two of the best Strength and Conditioning coach in the business (Floyd never had a strength and conditioning coach prior)
                    Last edited by Rath; 02-01-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Fun fact ..... almost everyone involved are from NEVADA and Floyd's the homer.

Fun fact ..... 219 pages of truth and fl0mos still cant handle it

Fun fact ..... My life is a mess and I spend most of my days posting on a website forum about a fight that took place months ago.

Fun fact..... I'm still a virgin

Comment

Working...
                      X