No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
    If manny loses to bradley, will there also be a thread with slomo videos?
    Manny is undefeated in slo mo fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Manny is undefeated in slo mo fights

do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Torrecampo?

do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Morrales?

no?

now produce a slow mo video where floyd won against Pac.

else, zipped it

genius floyd fan spewing lies again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You cant count and youre a spammer , easy to prove you and Rath dont post for 3 days and the thread disappears .

You think bumping it everyday is some kinda victory lol its just spamming and the mods must be pro Manny to allow it people have been banned for wayyyyy less .
        coming from a poster who don't know how many years there are in a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
          I dont know if its me or what but that clearly wasnt the same Pac that beat DLH/Hatton/Cotto/Marquez...Once the whole steroid talk started up and he became all religious it was all down hill for him. I am not a fan of PBF, I dont hate him but im not a fan of his either, but I think giving Pac 3 rounds..is being generous.
          Originally I saw it 8 - 4, but after watching the whole fight about 5 times, I ended up seeing PAC lose 2 more rounds.

10 - 2 Or 9 - 3 Floyd winning easily.

8 - 4 was generous. But PAC did his best & to use his words, it wasn't good enough.

His head was too big of a target for Floyd to pot shot.

God delivered Manny into Floyd's hands. It was revealed to Manny when God spoke to him in a dream.

JMM provided the brain damage needed for PAC to enter the spirit world.

I poke fun at them, and they take it like this non-existent controversy is going to invalidate Floyd's victory over PAC.

It is sad. Eating too much Balut & pigs blood has introduced a parasite into their brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Originally I saw it 8 - 4, but after watching the whole fight about 5 times, I ended up seeing PAC lose 2 more rounds.

10 - 2 Or 9 - 3 Floyd winning easily.

8 - 4 was generous. But PAC did his best & to use his words, it wasn't good enough.

His head was too big of a target for Floyd to pot shot.

God delivered Manny into Floyd's hands. It was revealed to Manny when God spoke to him in a dream.

JMM provided the brain damage needed for PAC to enter the spirit world.

I poke fun at them, and they take it like this non-existent controversy is going to invalidate Floyd's victory over PAC.

It is sad. Eating too much Balut & pigs blood has introduced a parasite into their brains.
            welcome back!

how was your vacation?

who snitched you? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              coming from a poster who don't know how many years there are in a decade.
              Rath, it is getting a bit pathetic at this point. Did you watch Kovalev beat down Pascal? Freddie didn't help Pascal at all. Just like he didn't help Manny beat Floyd.

Your hero, the fighting pride of the Philippines, lost to Floyd, and was almost killed by JMM. I am happy he is retiring.

PAC should have chosen Porter, Thurman, or one of the best of his generation.
              Instead he is going out like Floyd, not with a bang.

Have you watched the whole fight in slow motion?

Comment

welcome back!

how was your vacation?

who snitched you? LOL
                Not sure who ran to the mods.

But for the record I got this email after my perm ban.

> On 2016/01/28, at 19:58, "boxingscene@gmail.com" wrote:
                >
                > Dear Zaroku,
                >
                > In the last few weeks, we've been reviewing banned accounts on the BoxingScene Forums.
                >
                > We believe there were users who were incorrectly given permanent bans by moderators who are no longer with our site.
                >
                > If you'd like for us to review your account for immediate reinstatement, please respond to this email.
                >

Comment

do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Torrecampo?

do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Morrales?
                  Yes, if you watch in slomo you will see he won easily , also he beat marquez in the fourth fight in slomo.

Comment

>
                    > Dear Zaroku,
                    >
                    > In the last few weeks, we've been reviewing banned accounts on the BoxingScene Forums.
                    >
                    > We believe there were users who were incorrectly given permanent bans by moderators who are no longer with our site.
                    >
                    > If you'd like for us to review your account for immediate reinstatement, please respond to this email.
                    >
                    perma banned?

wow you rock LOL

what's the perma ban for?

Comment

>
                      > Dear Zaroku,
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      lol me too.

Comment

Working...
                      X