No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My reply to the email was this: my address changed to avoid spammers.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 8:29 AM, wrote:

Hello,

I believe I was banned too quickly. I have often been insulted and berated and I take it and smile.

Sure some of my posts may have offended a few other boxing fans, but I have also been insulted and took it as criticism.

It is your site and up to you whether or not you decide to allow me to post.

Lastly, I want to say that some of your previous moderators are or have driven posters to other websites. Someday make me a mod. I would clearly give warnings and examples to certain controversial members. A forum should be a place where discussions take place. I actually like to be challenged on my beliefs.

Best Regards,
    zaroku
    you were banned!? ha ha ha ha ha congrats!

seriously, we have at times locked horns and measured each others mettle and i did find you sometimes amusing, to say the least he he he he when you do your ping pong act and playing coy and sassy as a child etc etc but zaroku banned? oh my....welcome back my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      you were banned!? ha ha ha ha ha congrats!

seriously, we have at times locked horns and measured each others mettle and i did find you sometimes amusing, to say the least he he he he when you do your ping pong act and playing coy and sassy as a child etc etc but zaroku banned? oh my....welcome back my friend!
      Good to be back! I am headed to Makati in March! Going to check out new places.

Thanks for welcoming me back.

Comment

Good to be back! I am headed to Makati in March! Going to check out new places.

Thanks for welcoming me back.
        don't thank me....i am itching to bash your "pumpkin" head in any given thread...

cheers!

Comment

don't thank me....i am itching to bash your "pumpkin" head in any given thread...

cheers!
          Awesome! Now I am sure I am back. Great warm welcoming!

Comment

• Originally Posted by tangalog2200 View Post

cheers!.
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Awesome! Now I am sure I am back. Great warm welcoming!
            Now I can relate to this type of poster , wish there were more of them .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Now I can relate to this type of poster , wish there were more of them .
              Rath & Tagalog are both good posters. I don't agree with them often. We battle all the time.

Now it is back to the battle field.

They both welcomed me back, and now we go back to battling!

Comment

• They really think they can erase Manny's failure with the world watching.

Comment

Rath & Tagalog are both good posters. I don't agree with them often. We battle all the time.

Now it is back to the battle field.

They both welcomed me back, and now we go back to battling!
                  Corrections in blue font...

"Rath & Tagalog are both good posters. I don't agree with them often. We battle all the time. [COLOR="Blue"]Tagalog is my teacher...teach me all the time[/COLOR]

Now it is back to the battle field. Now, it is back to school

They both welcomed me back, and now we go back to battling!"

Comment

Corrections in blue font...

"Rath & Tagalog are both good posters. I don't agree with them often. We battle all the time. [COLOR="Blue"]Tagalog is my teacher...teach me all the time[/COLOR]

Now it is back to the battle field. Now, it is back to school

They both welcomed me back, and now we go back to battling!"
                    Excellent!!! LMAO! Back to the battle field of fight fans.

Comment

Excellent!!! LMAO! Back to the battle field of fight fans.
                      just starting to flex/move my "right shoulder" to check on missing rotator cup ha ha ha..

might have lost it during swimming in salt water...in baguio city! ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                      X